Straight Priests Enslaved

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both fell to their knees. Eyes focused on the head of Michael's dick. Nikolai in the middle, Yuri to Michael's left and Aleksei on his right.

"Now, what do you think comes next, Yhivi?"

"They'd ...start... stroking you?" Yuri responded, the coke washing away his slurred speech and sluggish thinking. Now, he was aware of what they were doing, knew it was a sin. But the pleasure of the game was too great, Michael was so effortlessly dominant, and they'd already damned themselves. He thought, like a fool, that it couldn't get any worse. Michael was about to show him different.

He reached up and started stroking. It wasn't long before a hand joined his from the left. And then another from the right.

"Did I mention they were all naked at this point?"

Each man pulled his towel from around his waist revealing their own erections. Aleksei's was the most impressive at 6 inches. Yuri and Nikolai barely broke five. Michael was twice as big as any of them and they knew it. It made their subjugation feel even more natural.

"Look at those little dicks. You wanna rub them again, don't you, fag- I mean, don't you, bitches?"

Vigorous nodding.

"Sorry. From now on in the fantasy the girls only cum from pleasing me or me wrecking them. But looking down on three eager sluts stroking my huge dick has got me creeping up on 11 and a half inches. And it's gotta be a big thrill for you guys. Anything you wanna say?"

"Oh, my god!", Yuri blurted while stroking.

"Jesus FUCKING Christ!", Nikolai explained while jacking the monster cock.

"God forgive us!", Aleksei moaned but he kept pumping.

"Bahahahaha! I love it when sluts beg. But only when they're begging me." Michael reached down and lightly slapped Aleksei. "You get it, don't you, you stupid whore?"

Aleksei, who was well versed in the Russian martial art of samba and who could dismantle most men on the mat, nodded meekly as tears overflowed his eyes. He started pumping faster.

"Oh, fuck. You faggots are gonna make me hit 11 and a half. Nikki, go grab my vial. Pour some on my dick and take a bump."

Nikolai didn't question and didn't feel the line that had been crossed with the homophobic slur. He poured out the powder on Michael's cock and snorted. Yuri and Aleksei didn't put up any more resistance than he did. They were all cranked up to 11 and they weren't even halfway through their conversion process.

"Thank god it's three girls on their knees and not three guys. Especially not three men of the cloth or this would be an abomination against the Lord, right?"

Nikolai was vaguely conscious of Michael's frequent slips back and forth between the fantasy of three women pleasuring him and the reality of three men indulging themselves in a silly game with a young man they'd just met.

But even so, they all just responded with "uh-huh"s and "yeah"s, embracing the illusion to assuage their consciences.

"But I don't think you ladies are quite feminine enough... I know." Michael once again pulled his dick from their grasps to retrieve something from his bag. It was a tube of cherry red lipstick. He handed it to Yuri.

"Why don't you be a good girl for Daddy, Yhivi, and put that on yourself and Nikki and Lexi."

And then Father Yuri, who had railed against the corrupting influence of drag shows and the "trans agenda" did just that, even smacking his lips after applying it to himself. His drug addled mind tried to dredge up some bible verse about painted whores but the memory was subsumed by the enormous cock that eclipsed his face.

Each incremental step in Michael's plan was more demanding and more humiliating than the last. But none of the priests seemed capable of caring.

"There! Much better. Now, what were those three whored up ladies just doing?"

Michael flexed his dick up and down a few times as if to say "I'm waiting..."

Nikolai was the first to act, reaching up and grabbing Michael's cock in the middle. He stroked it slowly with a light grip, the prodigious amount of precum Michael produced made a slick sound as he did.

"Lexi, Yhivi. Stop staring and stroke my fucking cock, you stupid whores!"

Both men flinched in fear and reached up, Yuri with one hand above Nikolai's and Aleksei with one hand below. The three priests synched up their stroking pretty quickly for men who had repeatedly denounced homosexuality as a grievous offense to the Lord.

But Michael was a more immediate god and all three of them were all too used to being told what to do and what to think by some greater authority.

"Fuck! 12 inches, bitches! You did it! Aren't you proud of yourselves?"

Nikolai dropped his head and stifled a moan of despair and lust. What was he doing? Nikki could do this kind of thing and it was merely licentiousness, not a subversion of the natural order. Why was he so hard? Why was he still jacking this young man off?

He felt Michael step back and pull loose of their grips. 15 seconds later when he looked he saw that there were three lines of powder on Michael's dick. He didn't need to be told twice. He leaned in and inhaled. His two closest brothers in Christ followed suit.

"Now, I've never been able to break past 12 inches but I have a feeling it's gonna happen today. Isn't this so much fun?"

Nikolai, Aleksei and Yuri moaned weakly, swaying dopily on their knees before him. Michael's camera captured it all.

Michael stepped forward, his cock hitting Nikolai's forehead pushing his head back so that he was looking at the underside of it. From his periphery, he could see Michael grab Yuri and Aleksei's heads and pull them towards his huge dick so that the bridges of their noses were pushed into it.

"Now, at this point in my dream, all three girls were on their way to being mine forever. But since they were raised Catholic, they still had to be enticed a bit."

As he said this, Michael slowly thrust his hips forward and back, dragging the bottom of his shaft over Nikolai's face, and the sides of it across Yuri and Aleksei's.

"And by this point, they've ogled it, they've touched it and jacked it off a bit. And now, they're taking in my scent, which is driving them a little crazy."

Nikolai was breathing harder as a desire to experience Michael in more ways blossomed in him. Yuri and Aleksei must have been feeling the same way, as they were practically panting next to him. Were they as hard as he was? Did they feel like they could almost ejaculate from being toyed with in this way, as well?

"They've already done things they'd never thought they could have ever done. But it's all so exciting and it's like there's been some big hole in their lives just waiting to be filled. Know what I mean?"

All three priests nodded slowly, their vision filled up with Michael's beast, bright red lips hanging open in awe.

"They try to hold on. Remain the goody two-shoes they've always been. But they're finding out how fun it is to be naughty. They want to get even naughtier."

Michael moved his dick down Nikolai's face so the bottom of the head of his dick rested on his lips, precum dripping down. He also grabbed Aleksei and Yuri by their hair, in a grip that was a little painful, and pulled them up and closer so his lazy pistoning dragged his meat across their lips.

"Don't you sluts want to help me get even harder? Even bigger?"

They looked up into his eyes, each man terrified but tempted and teased beyond reason. The next step was obvious but he wanted them to surrender without being explicitly told to do so.

"Who's gonna be my brave little slut? Who's gonna be the first to taste of me?"

The religiously loaded phrasing was not accidental or lost on all three holy men who had studied the gospels rigorously for years. Making them choose between their Savior and their Seducer just added to Michael's gleeful cruelty.

To his delight, all three new soon-to-be slaves parted their lips simultaneously, maintaining their eye contact with him, eager to please, and kissed his dick.

"Yesss! Good boys."

They moaned in stereo and stuck out their tongues. Three priests began their triple blowjob of some guy they met barely an hour ago.

At first, it was Michael's slow thrusting that moved Aleksei and Yuri's tongue up and down his shaft as Nikolai opened his mouth to take in as much of the head as he could (most of his victims had cracked and bloody lips after blowing him. Michael really enjoyed that. His favorite memory along those lines was the young pastor who ran that gay conversion camp sucking him so fast and hard that his bloody lips coated the first 4 inches of his dick in red. Michael had shown him that there was only one kind of gay conversion that was actually possible and one man capable of doing it to anyone he chose). But then they started moving up and down on their own, haunted eyes looking up, seeking his approval.

"Isn't this a better use of the time you're on your knees? And if you work real hard like good little sluts you get a tasty treat at the end. Aleksei, Yuri, Nikolai, you'd love that, wouldn't you?"

All three men moaned from the domination and the transgression of using their real names, Michael dropping the charade of a game and a fantasy, moved to acquiesce to his implied orders and came hands free. Yuri and Aleksei blasted each other's chests with their loads, Nikolai's flew through Michael's spread legs (it took a little experience putting his older brothers on their knees before Michael learned to avoid their loads by spreading his legs a bit. The last time he visited them at the mental health facilities they lived at, not a single drop of their loads had touched him. Fuck, stuffing their throats and asses while they were even more helpless than usual, trapped in their restraints, was his old favorite memory. Now, he was making new favorite memories every 5 minutes with these homophobic priests).

Aleksei and Yuri were busy smearing their lipstick all over Michael's balls as Nikolai slathered the first two to three inches of his cock with drool.

Nikolai tried to come to his senses but his very senses were what had betrayed him. Hearing about Michael's dream had excited him a little. The sight of Michael's size had intimidated him. The feel of his granite column had excited him more, reminding him of the pornos he'd watched as an adolescent, the ones with the well-endowed male performers. Michael's scent had somehow enhanced the intoxicating effects of the booze and drugs, making him harder than he'd ever been.

These things always happened to Michael's straight slaves. But what made it worse in this case (and easier for him) were the years that each young priest had spent denying any and all sexual urges. So that when some guy comes along and makes them feel a bit of pleasure, then a bit more, then a lot more. Well, none of his targets had any real chance of escape but these guys didn't even have that.

"Fuck! Nikolai, you're gonna suck me off my feet."

Indeed, Nikolai's enthusiasm and tight suction were pulling Michael forward every time he bobbed his head back.

Nikolai let go and Michael's wet cock slipped from his mouth. He looked up and timidly said "Sorry."

Michael slapped him hard, knocking him to the floor.

"I didn't say stop, you stupid queer."

Nikolai whimpered and struggled to get up, blood trickling from his mouth and nose.

"That means you lost the top spot, the one I save for my most faithful servants. Now, Lexi and Yhivi can compete to see who gets it. But first..."

Michael reached over to his bag and pulled out three pairs of pink silk panties, throwing one to each of his new toys.

"Now that I think of it. The girls weren't completely naked in the dream. Put those on. Now!"

Yuri and Aleksei, still on their knees, awkwardly slipped on the women's underwear they were given. His head still spinning, Nikolai struggled more to do the same.

"Nuh-uh-uh. I still wanna see those tiny clits sticking out."

Each man (if you could still call them that and Michael wouldn't) pulled his erection out on top of the pink panties.

"Now, Yuri and Aleksei, I mean, Yhivi and Lexi, it's a tongue bath competition for the privilege of sucking it.... But first, tell me, why are your clits so hard?"

In a soft voice completely unlike his formerly strong one, Father Aleksei said "Do we have to say? Can't we just keep... you know....going?

"No, I don't know, you stupid cunt. That's why you have to say it."

Yuri went first. "Our... dicks... are hard from... licking it."

"Licking what, Yuri?"

"Licking your thing."

"Thing, that's a little vague. That could be anything. Father Aleksei, what have you and Father Yuri been energetically licking for the last 15 minutes?

Father Aleksei visibly struggled between choosing to cling to the last remaining vestiges of his dignity, heterosexuality, and beliefs and his increasing desire to please this stud.

"If you answer the right way your odds of getting that privileged spot are gonna go up quite a bit."

"We've been licking..."

"Eh, ENTHUSIASTICALLY licking."

"We've been enthusiastically licking your erection..."

"And that's doing what to you guys, Yuri"

"It's making us hard."

"Licking my cock and THAT making you hard makes you all what, Nikolai."

Nikolai had finally gotten the bleeding from his nose to stop (still, some had dripped down onto his chest). He tried to think of a truthful response that wouldn't completely strip bare any illusions about what was going in this steaming hot room.

"Horny?"

"No, but it starts with an 'h'.... I'm getting bored here. Another couple seconds and I'm bouncing."

All three priests answered "Homosexuals!" almost directly on top of each other.

"Bahahahahahahahahahaha. In stereo, no less. I would have said 'degenerate perverts', but that is correct. May the contest begin!"

And with that Michael grabbed the back of Father Yuri's head on his left and the back of Father Aleksei's on his right and mashed them together with his cock in the middle, its thickness separating them by about two inches. If the two men of God had been enthusiastically participating before, now they were practically frenzied in their licking and kissing of Michael's endowment.

"Ahhhhhhh, nothing quite like a freshly broken faggot going for broke on my dick. Hey, quick theological question. Is worshipping my cock like this a cardinal sin or a venal one?"

The two priests servicing him moaned in unison. Father Aleksei pulled off first to answer.

"I don't know."

And Father Yuri, right on his heels.

"I don't care."

Father Nikolai could only look on with jealousy wondering when the contest would end and he could get in on the action again. His erection and balls were aching like crazy.

"Now, I really like Father Yuri's movement on his side. But I don't think he's mixing his kissing and licking for the optimal pleasurable outcome."

Father Yuri groaned in frustration and thought to himself "He's critiquing a gay double blowjob like this is Top Chef or something." He tried to find the right ratio of kisses to licks to please his new master.

"And I really like how Aleksei is producing crazy amounts of saliva all over his side. That's gonna come in very hand in just a bit."

All three clergyman's eyes bugged out at the implications of that last statement. What they were already doing was the most insane, sacrilegious thing they could imagine. He couldn't mean.....

But, of course he meant that and much, much more.

"It was pretty close but I think Yhivi came from behind to win."

Yuri moaned in triumph while Aleksei groaned in disappointment.

Yuri immediately licked all the way up his side and took the head of Michael's dick into his mouth. He could only fit about two inches in as he started to give his first true blowjob. His lips were stretched painfully tight around Michael's inhuman girth, his eyes locked onto Michael's face looking down on him with amused disdain.

"Fuck! It's like the straighter they are, the better they suck dick. I should write this up for some kind of scientific journal. Homosexual American or something."

The degrading talk only spurred them on.

"Hey, Nikolai, you want in on this, right?"

He immediately got up to walk over to Michael's left side..

"No, on your hands and knees."

Nikolai quietly sobbed at this further humiliation and got on his hand and knees to crawl over to his new position in life. As he started to lick Michael's cock up and down as fast as he could he made eye contact with Father Aleksei. They both immediately looked away in shame.

"Oh, c'mon. Brother in Christ, Brothers on Cock. Is it really that different? Oh, fuck, that's it. That extra bit. You little sissies are now worshipping more than a foot of rock hard dick. You should be proud of yourselves."

All three men groaned at the degradation and came yet again, the arcs of their loads crisscrossing each other's chests. They groaned long and hard into Michael's mammoth appendage. How was this possible?!

Seemingly in answer to that unspoken question, "Didn't I tell you I had a magic dick? Alright, ladies. It's time for your treat. Hold still. As always, it's better when I do it."

With that, Michael started to fuck what he thought of as a partial pussy, one man sucking and two men providing suction and tongue action on the sides. Father Yuri started to gag immediately so Michael reached out and grabbed the bag of his head as he tried to fit his insanely huge dick in his throat.

"Ah, that's better." He looked to either side. "But I think I'm gonna need more pressure from you two faggots. Father Nikolai, pull Father Aleksei's mouth onto my cock. Hard!"

Nikolai did as he was told, reaching his right hand under Michael's penis to grab his best friend's head and mash his lips and tongue onto it.

"Father Aleksei...."

Aleksei didn't need to be told. He did the same thing to his best friend on the other side of this monster.

"You sluts want a treat?"

All three men moaned and their dicks dribbled a bit more jizz onto the wooden floorboards of the sauna. Yuri started to lick the underside of Michael's shaft even as he choked on it.

"Oh, fuck yes. Once I broke your boy Ethan I knew I could get three more priests on my cock at the same time. I just didn't think it would be so easy. Yessss!!!"

And with that, in what would normally be considered a world record breaking ejaculation but wasn't even in Michael's top 50, he began emptying his balls down Yuri's throat, choking him even more.

Michael pulled out to fire 3 shots at Yuri's face (mostly in his eyes, temporarily blinding him). He then turned his firehose to the left to spray down Nikolai's face and chest. And finally, turned to his right to bless Aleksei the same way.

Fifty four minutes. It had taken fifty four minutes for Michael to take three fiercely devoted servants of the Lord and turn them into whimpering cumrags. He'd broken men faster than that but he'd never broken so many and made them betray so much in such a short period. He was still rock hard and just getting started.