Straight Priests Enslaved

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fathers Nikolai, Yuri and Aleksei were covered in semen and completely cum drunk (on top of still being regular drunk). Each man shocked at what they'd taken part in and remembering that Michael had mentioned Father Ethan having been used in a similar fashion. Yuri had his eureka moment, realizing far too late that the stains in the confessional booth had been cumshot silhouettes from Michael breaking him in, too. The growing sense of inevitability and the power of this man might have limited their culpability in all this if they were normal men, but their vows and years of training left no room for excuses. The guilt and shame were soul crushing.

Father Nikolai was the first to feel Michael's fingers brushing the cum of out his eyes before sticking his cum coated fingers in Nikolai's mouth. The expectation was obvious. He sucked and swallowed. Now he was able to see Michael do the same to Yuri and Aleksei.

"I once was blind but now I see. Ha!"

The three men of the cloth hung their heads.

"What's the matter, fellas? It's just a game. Now, I know you may have some reservations about some parts of it. But I have a way for you guys to prove your dedication to the Lord. And it's guaranteed to be tons of fun. For me, anyway."

Each man looked up at Michael and down to his still rigid prick. Michael then moved to each man and removed the gold crucifixes they had hanging around their necks by a thin chain. Each one slightly different from the next.

"Ye shall know them by their works. You guys are gonna have to work to get these back and prove that any of this..." he dangled the symbols of their faith back and forth (all three priest's had to tear their eyes off Michael's manhood to look). "still means something to you."

"This one is yours, Father Aleksei." And with that he began to loop the chain around the base of his dick two times so that it was tight and the actual crucifix rested on top.

"I want you to take this back."

Aleksei started to reach out.

"With just your mouth. Starting from here." Michael pointed at the tip of his cock.

Father Nikolai looked on in pity as Father Aleksei looked at him and Father Yuri for some kind of help. High as kites and too horny to think clearly. Barely able to keep upright sitting on the floor. What help could they offer? Nikolai pitied him... and couldn't wait until it was his turn.

Aleksei crawled over to kneel at Michael's feet. He looked at the monstrosity he'd have to deepthroat to get his crucifix (the one his mother had proudly given to him on the day of his ordination) back and visibly gulped. He opened wide and took Michael in his mouth.

"Grab my ankles, bitch."

Aleksei's eyes scrunched together in humiliation but he did as he was told.

"You two, come on either side for a closer look."

Fathers Nikolai and Yuri moved to either side of Aleksei.

"Goddamn it! I love seeing a holy man with his lips fucking stretched around my dick. Now blow me to get your little messiah back, slut."

Aleksei sobbed (or tried to sob) and started to take more of Michael in his mouth. The moment the doorknob thick head of his cock filled his throat he gagged and retched a bit. He started bobbing up and down the two or three inches he could take in, trying to produce enough saliva to lubricate it to take in more. Little by little, his gag reflex subsided and he found he could take more of it into his throat. Once he had gotten an inch in his throat, Michael said.

"I'm gonna get more comfortable. If you let me slip out of that tight hole, even a little, I'm gonna make you regret it."

Tear flowing from his bloodshot eyes and his own drool covering his chin and chest, Father Aleksei had no idea how Michael could mess him up more but he had no doubt that he somehow would. So he sucked as hard as he could as Michael gradually lowered himself to the floor and lay down on his back. Then as Aleksei bobbed on as much of Michael as he could, he closed his thighs around Aleksei's throat so all he could see was his head going down on his column. In this position the phone Michael was using to film the whole ordeal was more obvious. He paused it and turned it around so that Aleksei could see himself, face a sloppy, beet-red mess, pink bulging eyes, mouth stuffed with cock. He started crying. He couldn't help himself.

"Awww, I think Father Aleksei is full of sorrow from missing his crucifix. Why don't you two help him get it?"

Nikolai and Yuri looked at each other in confusion.

"Pull him down my cock, you stupid cunts."

And so Father Nikolai grabbed a hank of the hair on the top of Father Aleksei's head and Father Yuri grabbed another and started to pull him down onto Michael's dick. Aleksei groaned in pain and outrage, his eyes darting left and right.

"Harder, bitches!"

Not daring to disobey their new Lord and ignoring Aleksei's gagging and glaring at them, they pulled harder and his mouth moved down another inch on Michael's dick. And then another. As more and more of Michael was being shoved into his throat, Aleksei had to start breathing through his nose. This would have been a lot easier if his nasal passages hadn't been stuffed up from all his weeping but he did what he could.

Through his own efforts and the betrayal of his fellows, 20 minutes later Aleksei had about 11 inches of Michael in his mouth and throat. But he couldn't seem to take any more.

"Oooooo, so close. Maybe with your tongue."

Father Aleksei struggled to slip his tongue out from under Michael's cock and use it to grab at the chain of his crucifix. But all he could do was ineffectually lick it (as Michael knew he would).

"Awww, man. To have come so far and fail. I'm starting to think you're not really taking your faith all that seriously. Oh, well."

And with that, Michael let go, cumming directly into Father Aleksei's stomach, which quickly overflowed and shot back up his throat. It quickly shot out of his mouth and nostrils coating his crucifix in Michael's load. Michael laughed uproariously at the sight. And in the midst of Aleksei's torment, Michael's orgasm triggered his own smaller, pathetic one, head still trapped, but hips bucking.

"Well, I guess I'll have to hold onto this for a bit longer." Michael released Aleksei from between his thighs and pulled him off of his cock by his hair (some of which had torn partially free of his scalp during the forced deepthroating). "Next!"

This unholy rite was repeated for Yuri and then, finally, Nikolai (but even more brutally as Aleksei and then Yuri tried to get some payback for their earlier treatment).

Nikolai struggled the most to breathe through his nose as he took more and more of Michael into his throat and he actually passed out about 15 minutes in. But no sooner had he'd regained consciousness when Yuri and Aleksei were once again guiding his mouth and throat onto Michael's pole and his neck was lightly throttled by Michael's muscular thighs. It was only later that he realized that he'd cum again in the midst of passing out.

Unsurprisingly, with his friends mercilessly pulling him down, he was the one to get the closest to reclaiming his crucifix and chain. But it was only his upper lip that barely reached the bottom of the little cross. His lip kept lapping at the feet of the tiny Jesus. He had no hope of getting more. Michael's smirk reached from ear to ear.

Each man had failed to reacquire their simple symbols of faith. They slumped dejectedly on the floor of the sauna.

"Oh, c'mon, guys. It wasn't so bad. You got to cum hands-free while blowing your new master and I got to fire three of my loads straight into your bellies. I don't know about you but I consider that to be win-win."

Each man moaned in a desultory fashion at this attempt to find a silver lining.

"Alright. We've already broken the 12 inch barrier" Michael said while once again slowly stroking himself. There was so much cum coating it that it was practically frictionless. "Now, I wanna describe the last part of my dream. But first."

Michael reached into his bag and pulled out three pink bras (all A cups, these bitches were flat as a board and easy to nail) and matching garter belts.

"Put these on and get on your hands and knees facing that way."

Each man did as they were directed. The bras were put on quickly. The garter belts took a bit of figuring out and once again it was Yuri (transphobic, anti-Drag-Show Yuri), who figured it out first and helped the others.

They got on their hands and knees. Asses out and panty-wrapped dicklets hard. Nikolai in the middle, Yuri to his right and Aleksei to his left. Michael got behind Nikolai. He could feel Michael's erection resting in the cleft of his ass cheeks. He was somehow even harder than before. This was the final transgression. Looking to his left and right he could see his fellow priests were equally excited and frightened.

Michael reached into his bag for a different bag of party powder. This one similar to the previous stuff, a more potent mix of a stimulant, a hypnotic, a euphoric, a relaxant but with one extra ingredient, an anorgasmic of his own creation. Guaranteed to keep these sluts from busting again unless Michael really put it to them. The perfect tool to irrevocably break even the strongest of men.

He poured some on his hand and reached around to put it under Nikolai's nose. He snorted and visibly shuddered and then groaned as the effects hit him instantly. Aleksei and Yuri responded similarly.

"Now, by this point in the dream, I've got Nikki..." Michael slapped Nikolai's ass hard and he moaned, "Yhivi...", he dragged his nails down Yuri's back eliciting a long sigh of pleasure, "and Lexi", he grabbed Aleksei's hair and pull back hard making him groan, "on their hands and knees presenting their tight pussies to me."

All three men's dicks twitched and dripped in response to Michael rechristening their assholes as pussies. They knew what was coming. It terrified them even as their dicks quivered in anticipation.

"Now, I wanted to tease them and toy with them until they begged to be fucked."

"Oh, god!", "Dear Lord!", and "Lord have mercy!" in response to that.

"So I start toying with their pussies."

Aleksei and Yuri each feel Michael's lubed up middle finger slip into their asses and immediately begin working their bitch buttons.

"Fuck!", "Oh, my fucking God!", more using the Lord's name in vain. Michael loved to hear it.

"I'm rubbing Yhivi's and Lexi's clits and they are squirming."

Each man to the left and right of Nikolai fidgeted in frustrated pleasure. Nikolai began wiggling his ass in anticipation of similar treatment. Instead, he felt the monstrously huge head of Michael's dick lightly press against his asshole, teasing it. And then something smaller and round and vibrating was slowly pushed into his ass until it rested snugly on his prostate.

"Please!" he cried.

"I thought I heard somewhere that patience was a virtue."

Sobs of frustration wracked Father Nikolai's body as Michael again began to tease his ass with his prick.

Michael responded to this by pulling his finger out of Yuri's ass to smack Nikolai's ass hard enough to make him yelp.

"Please, Michael!" he cried out again.

"Who the fuck told you you could use my name, faggot!"

"Please, Sir!"

"That's better."

The toying and fingering continued, respectfully.

"I don't hear a lot of begging from my new bitches."

Aleksei moaned "Please, master!"

Yuri sighed "We need it!"

Nikolai exclaimed "We want it so bad. Please!"

At this point, Michael was well on his way to rubbing a bitchgasm out of Yuri and Aleksei and teasing one out of Nikolai, their dicks no longer just dripping precum but very close to shooting. Long strands of pre-ejaculate connected the tips of their dicks to the floorboards beneath them.

Michael looked at the asses of the three priests, covered in lingerie, in total triumph. Even when he'd fucked (and fucked up) that virulently hateful anti-gay evangelical preacher so much that he'd eventually hanged himself in shame, cumming involuntarily from the asphyxiation as Michael casually looked on. Even THAT had not filled him with such a feeling of god-like power).

"Louder, whores."

"Fuck me!"

"Fill me up!"

"Please stick it in!"

The toying and teasing and pathetic simpering continued for the next 20 minutes until Fathers Yuri, Nikolai, and Aleksei were no longer capable of speech or even coherent thought. Their moans ran together endlessly. Now was the time.

That last one from Nikolai was almost enough but he hadn't spent all this time and effort for "almost." He reached into his bag to pull out his tablet. He unlocked it and handed it to Nikolai.

"Prop this in front of you and open the video in the lower right."

Nikolai saw the one he was talking about marked "UltimateAnalgasmComp." His trembling finger double tapped it, sealing their doom.

Each priest had at one time or another in their youth looked at porn online and had come across cumshot compilations. And the more prominent male porn stars had compilations that might be 20 to 30 minutes long. Michael's video was 1 hour and 15 minutes long.

And what a 75 minutes it turned out to be.

As Michael tirelessly and expertly worked their bitch buttons, Father Nikolai and his childhood best friends moaned and groaned and cried out and begged for release as they were treated to a spectacular preview of their immediate futures.

As they were debased by a master of the art, they saw teachers getting fucked on their desks, jocks pounded in their letterman jackets, professors getting ravaged in their tastefully appointed offices, former friends jacking his cock off with their tight assholes, new roommates being addicted to his manmeat, bosses banged in their offices, cops energetically bouncing on his pole, marines being savagely pistoned in their full dress uniforms, psychiatric counselors railed on their couches, Father Ethan impaled in his confessional booth, random strangers bitched out in locations ranging from judge's chambers to the offices of mega churches, and a man and two young men (Michael's father and older brothers) getting absolutely wrecked in their living room.

Every video had certain things in common. All the men were either groaning or squealing, their bodies sweating and their faces strained. All the men looked completely defeated. And within 10 to 15 seconds of the start of the clip they were all cumming like absolute bitches from having Michael's dick buried in their asses.

Between Michael's manipulations of their prostates and the endless barrage of the sights and sounds of the over 200 straight men that Michael had irrevocably broken and enslaved, Fathers Nikolai, Mykel and Yuri had absolutely lost their minds.

Now was the time for the ultimate sacrilege.

Michael ceased all his toying and teasing as the video ended. He even pulled the vibrating egg out of Nikolai's ass. Unconsciously, each man started wriggling their asses at him, tacitly begging to be filled up again, with something, anything!

"I'll keep going but only if you admit that I'm your new god."

Nikolai stopped wriggling. This was the gravest sin. "You shalt have no other gods before me." The First Commandment of God's first holy covenant with his people.

He had to resist the temptation to experience more pleasure. Four orgasms was enough, right?

Michael placed the head of his cum-covered cock at Nikolai's asshole and started gently rubbing Aleksei's and Yuri's.

"I know you want these pussies stuffed. And I know the past two hours has given you more pleasure and satisfaction than all the years you've served your old god."

He thrust forward, opening Nikolai's anus a bit and slipped the tip of his middle fingers into Yuri and Aleksei.

Each almost-broken man mewled in heat and tried to back their asses onto Michael's appendages.

Nikolai looked to his left and right for some sort of spiritual support.

But all he saw were Yhivi and Lexi, two cum-hungry bimbos, with their eyes rolled into the back of their heads in perpetual ecstasy. He recalled that certain saints had been known to enter ecstatic states for prolonged periods but surely not like this.

He thought of Jesus Christ being tempted by Satan. The evil one had offered dominion over the whole world to the Lord and He had been able to resist. How could tawdry sexual pleasure be a greater lure than the sum of all earthly power?

He could do this. Hold on to the last scrap of dignity left to him. Some day he might find some way to redeem himself and be worth of the holy responsibilities that had been vested in...

Michael thrust forward and the very tip of his dick opened Nikki's ass.

"You're...my new god."

"Bahahahahahahahahahahaha. What was that?"

"You're my new god."

"I'm sorry. Louder!"

"YOU ARE MY GOD! Please just fuck me already!"

"That's better" Michael said as he began thrusting his dickhead into Father Nikolai's willing ass.

"Yessssssssssssss!"

Aleksei and Yhivi came to their senses enough to betray everything they once held dear.

"Yes, my new god, too, Daddy! Fuck me next!"

"No, I'll worship you better, Lord. I'll work that that dick, I swear! Pleaaaaaaaase!!!!!!"

"Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Alright, faggots. If you insist."

Michael continued pushing into his sexy little Nikki's ass.

"Uhhhhnnnn. Fuck! You're soooooo big."

"Well, no shit, Sherlock. You don't think you can break three straight priests down and addict them to the joys of sucking and fucking in one afternoon with an average dick, do you?" Michael laughed and slipped the head of his cock into Father Nikolai's ass. Michael kept pushing slowly, at first. Faster as Nikolai's ass adjusted to his girth. All the while, he kept fingering his other two bitches.

"Fuck me next, Daddy"

"NO, ME!!!"

"Bahahahahahahaha. Patience, cumsluts. You'll have your turns. Several turns, in fact."

He was halfway in Nikolai's ass, dragging the underside of his shaft across his prostate when he suddenly stopped. Nikolai tried wriggling his ass to keep the pleasure going.

Michael chose then to finally milk loads out of Fathers Aleksei and Yuri. Their bodies convulsed as they splattered the floorboards beneath them. Michael methodically worked every drop out of their balls before he pulled them back hard by the fingers in their asses until their heads were directly over the loads they'd just finished shooting.

"Clean up your messes, sluts."

They sighed in resignation realizing that they would be spared no humiliation. They lowered their heads and began lapping up their own gooey jism.

Michael had begun thrusting in and out of Father Nikolai's ass again and he was loving it. No sooner had his ass been invaded then he was working it back onto Michael's hog. It hurt but he loved it. Soon Michael was buried up to the hilt.

"Here's a genuine miracle for you sissy sluts. How can my fat cock fit in Nikki's tight virgin pussy without killing him? We gotta get the Vatican in to check this out."