All Comments on 'Straight to the Bottom Pt. 01'

by Megahomingberry

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
FnfireFnfireover 4 years ago
Wow

Very erotic, great fantasy. I'm str8 and never been with guys but have fantasy like this all the time. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hot as fuck

First time but definitely not the last time, I bet. Looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice read

I would've gotten that phone number

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HOT

Omg I think I’m in love with this work!! My first impression was ‘here we go again, another cliché horny meowboi’ but boy was i wrong. The emotion and the realness filled in your writings is amazing like I could see this situation in real life. The realest, most rational reaction you could see from the first person POV. Y’know I’m really into this possibly confused bi guy who is naive, is still convinced that he’s 100% straight and playing hard-to-get than a guy who’s just basically down to the “business”. Idk I just can’t put it into words anymore. Just can’t wait for the next chapter! Please release the next chapter if you’re done with it. Thanks xx

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago

Hot story I hope there will be more chapters to this story. Anyone that sucks cock that easy and swallows a big load of cum and shoots a load of cum while doing it will suck again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Really good story, contains many elements that I enjoy. Relutance, a guy who's cocky about his big cock, etc. Please continue and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Brilliant story - can’t wait for part 2!

GreaserBobGreaserBobover 4 years ago
Well Done

Really good pacing and inner monologue. It moved fast without feeling rushed.

OlFiddleManOlFiddleManabout 4 years ago
Great story

I loved Brian's assertiveness and his insistence on getting his huge cock sucked after he won the bet. A guy with a big cock should be able to assume he can rely on the mouths of his less-endowed buddies for a cum draining when no women are readily available.

njneonjneoover 3 years ago

I love this story. It's an amazing story! But the thing that makes me feel embarrassed is that I can barely describe something that I wanna say.

I'm Chinese and I have been learning English for just two months. The fact is that my English is poor. So, even if I want to write more words to encourage you, the truth is I am not able to do it. I wish you could continue this brilliant story so that I can read more of your masterpiece.

letsquirtletsquirtalmost 3 years ago

Hot story! Just reread it for the 2nd time and actually liked it more this time. It's an exciting predickament you got yourself into! I'm going to enjoy rereading your postdickament also.

Please post a part 4. Please??? I'd to read about you giving in and honestly craving Brian's huge meat.

jjenkins8000jjenkins8000over 1 year ago

I love that Brian is assertive and charming at the same time. I like how you describe the process by which Brian "turned" our guy. Probably more accurate to say that Brian helped him discover his true nature.

jjenkins8000jjenkins8000over 1 year ago

I love this story and how Brian is assertive and charming at the same time. Your description of how Brian helps our protagonist discover his true nature is perfect! Keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"...a feeling called 'shame'..." Delicious, isn't it? A type of cognitive dissonance, where the circumstances our actions lead to don't match the prejudices we carry with us. And yet, you are quite capable of putting a man's penis in your mouth. Even if it is rather large. Big dick will fit in your head, and in your mind. You just have to let go of something to make room. Do you let go of your prejudices, your disgust? Or do you let go of your agency, your free will? At first it doesn't matter. At first all you need to do is swallow the sperm.

You're servicing a man now. His pleasure cums first. Everything else will sort itself out.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

Brian didn't back down from wanting his cock sucked! I would be totally nervous about losing a bet to a guy like Bryan! I'm very closeted. At the same time, losing a bet is sort of a cover story for me. Even if someone saw me doing it, I could say it was a bet and nothing more, and pretend that I didn't like doing it. Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous