Straight to the Bottom Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moments later and my mouth is fully stuffed with man-meat. I kept taking more in though, as much as I could.

Soon; I need air and pop off his cock.

'My mouth is really wet.' I remember thinking as beads of drool escaped my lips.

"Wow, you so look good with my dick down your throat." Brian gasped out.

Current mood: Whatever, it's like 3am. He likes my mouth, he can have it.

I took my beating cock outta my pants and jerked it with passion. Inches from my face; Brian starts pumping his dick and matches my vigor.

"How do you want my load?" He growled over me.

"Ummmm" I manage.

"I think you'll like this!" He huffs out as he continues to beat his thick cock inches from my face.

At this point: I'm very glad my friends can't see me on my knees; waiting for a fresh load from a dude I basically just met. I've also never been harder or felt this type of embarrassment. If that's what it was.

Then, Brian pushes my mouth on his cock one more time.

"I decided for you" He said as he rubbed his musky sack and humped my gaping mouth.

His mammoth tusk was now halfway in my mouth.—I start sucking and moving my tongue in circles as best I could.

Slurp...gargle

In hindsight I was all over the place and I gagged at least three times but I can still remember Brian's moans.

I pump my hand and mouth in sync as I work his sex. Wet all over. Brian moans as I applied more pressure in my pumps and slurps.

I was so painfully hard at this point.

Suddenly though; Brian grabs the back of my head (future site of load).

Fuck, I'm gonna have to swallow his actual cum. Real cum, straight from the tap.

I don't like dealing with my own cum so I basically panicked in these seconds; but, again, Brain held the back of my head and shoulder firmly and I calmed down. Then...

He tenses, I can feel it.

Shit. It's coming. He's coming.

I try to look up at him but my eyes are completely shut. If I look, I might still back out. He then told me something like 'get ready' but I could barely focus. With a loud grunt— Brian unloads ropes of warm cum deep in the back corners of my waiting mouth. It was hot and thick and it coated my mouth. I hated it at first.

Brian moans and shivers. Swiftly, I swallow his large load before my cheeks fucking expand. I don't remember too much of a taste, more of just the sensation of it all.

I couldn't really think about the fact I just guzzled fresh man juice though since I was given about two seconds before I felt my own cock tense hard.

Suddenly, I shot my load. Right into my friends moms fluffy bath mat below. Sorry.

I came as a surprise and with a big cock in my mouth.

Brian pulls out his sticky shaft from my defeated hole.

Post cum depression/shame.

Brian tells me how hot that was and how good it felt. At this time I'm over the sink washing my mouth out. I won't tell you the thoughts I had looking at my new guy-fucked face in the mirror.

Brian's 'compliments' continue: 'I can't believe you swallowed it all, that was a big load.', 'You took it like a champ', 'you lying, you haven't been straight in years' and 'I knew I'd cum in your mouth tonight'.

My cheeks burn with pure humiliation/arousal. He then hugs me from behind, which took me by surprise. Then he suggests we go to sleep.

It's awkward as fuck.

"I need more time to clean" I reply; defeated.

He talks to me for a solid minute with more compliments(this time mostly nice) that seem earnest. He felt like a buddy now. Or was at least acting like one.

I don't say much except a hallow 'thanks'.

Eventually he leaves the bathroom. I clean up my face some and wipe the cum off the mat.

Brian just royally fucked my mouth and I wished to never see him again; and at the same time, see him right then. I eventually come to terms with what happened and leave the bathroom. I'm suddenly so tired and so angry at myself for being 'tricked'. I don't go back downstairs for the rest of the night. I can't face Brian. I cant believe what we just did.

I slept on an empty recliner upstairs that night for maybe an hour. I go over the whole night in my head over and over.

I am suddenly so angry and embarrassed. I can't believe I hooked up with a guy. I'm straight!

Resolved, I get my keys and leave the house in a hurry; positive I will never see Brian again...

End of Part 1

12