All Comments on 'Straight White Girls: A Pet Teacher'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FOUR STAR

I enjoy certain pieces of your work. The dominant submissive never works for me regardless the writer. Good luck with your writing and the contest.6CC3

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

AWESOME!!!!!! Looking forward to part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
One of your best yet!

You definitely need to continue this one.

goamz86goamz86over 9 years ago
So Fucking Hot

Loved this one soooo much. I can't wait to see what Bethany does with her!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Brilliant

Can't wait for this to continue

JamesRTickitJamesRTickitover 9 years ago
Very well written

This is outside of my experience but it is very well written.

I am not sure how realistic it is or is meant to be but it is a great story.

JentvcdJentvcdover 9 years ago
Truely a Great Story !!!

Really a very good story as I can relate to as being a submissive myself would love an experience such as this.Hopping that someday it will happen to me its something I need for sure.Also I too have a very big nylon fetish makes me so warm n tingly

feeling.Keep writing as we will keep reading and enjoying your stories for sure.

xoxoxo

jenny

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sound familiar

This story sounds like another story that you wrote about a teacher and a Mother and she makes the teacher become her slave, you just chance it a little bit.

great lovergreat loverover 9 years ago
well written but repetitive

All your stories have the same theme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful

I always love reading your stories.

Aimie2469Aimie2469over 9 years ago

Wonderfully direct in approach, and intensely well written. One could feel the tension within Jasmine as Bethany quizzed her, the prelude to dominance. Looking forward to reading the sequel.

Having myself seduced an Indian, who submitted to sensually removing her Sari, one of the worlds most feminine of dresses, and releasing her latent lesbianism to me, I can fully envisage the story you relate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Good story but should have had the teacher resist for at least a week before finally giving in to the black goddess. Taking longer for the teacher to submit gives more realism to the story as I don't think anyone would give in so readily and completely all at once; even though they have dreamed about such a submission.

HoldingStacieDownHoldingStacieDownover 9 years ago
WOW !

This is the first story of yours that I have ever read and it Hot and Sexy. Loved it !!! Like my pussy is wet and my nipples are Hard. Can't wait to read more. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more submission

Have Bethany make Jasmine bent over for submission from huge bbc and pregnancy. A bbc babymaker for her teenage mistress is priceless!

drmac100drmac100over 9 years ago
I liked your story

First time I have read anything of yours, very good and direct. I will have to read more of your work.

STARBLACKSTARBLACKover 9 years ago
great

continue the series. teacher needs to get dp my mother and daughter with strap ons

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
add something

I think you should continue and add spanking

SexymaxSexymaxover 9 years ago
So Hot

Im so horny reading this, my nipples are rock hard, if I had a pussy it would be dripping wet, please continue

majusmajusover 9 years ago
Good story.

That is a good story... like most of your stories (the ones I've read).

I hope you will write more stories.

Jedd11Jedd11over 9 years ago
Good story

Despite past disagreements, your stories are great as usual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome story

I loved this story as usual with your writing and need you to get to part two with Bethany taking her white teacher Jasmine as her white cunt licker and slave!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More submission!

This story can go into places. Tingling and tit hardening can lead to willing piercing of silver rings to make Bethany happy and even more would be Jasmine's willingness to be fucked by bbc studs until pregnancy achieved. Divorcing husband and moving to a black hood to breed more babies,per Bethany's orders would be priceless.

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

i would have licked her just to get to her daughter...hot story!!!

hardcastle_jameshardcastle_jamesover 9 years ago
A wonderful beginning!

Great story! Hope this is only the beginning for more.

:-*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story!

Can't wait for the Christmas and New Year's celebrations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Superlative Story

Very well crafted story. It beautifully captures the real thoughts and reactions of a bi submissive. Look forward to reading more by this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

You have a gift and it is appreciated. please continue this story its great thanks.

shrimohitshrimohitalmost 7 years ago
Very nice.

Very nice n erotic. Want to see what Bethany does and Janet and Bethany does to Jasmine.

cavalier68cavalier68over 5 years ago

LOVED IT....NEED TO read more

SissywithabeardSissywithabeardabout 4 years ago

is there a part 2 of this one where she becomes Bethany's pet?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bethany will be generous with the gift of Jasmine from Janet, her mother by sharing Jasmine with Mom and when her duties are done with Mom, she will ask Mom to bring downstairs Dad when she will introduce Dad to Jasmine after explaining what a surprise Christmas gift of Jasmine be was given her by Mom and that now she was giving Dad his Christmas President of Jasmine!

Dad hugged Jasmine and asked her if he could take her to their bedroom and to his CV surprise, Jasmine beamed her smile a mile wide and said Yessssssssss to Dad who took her by the hand to their bedroom where he gave her the fucking of a lifetime during Christmas morning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Superb!! Long ago a university girlfriend was a bi submissive with inclinations almost identical to Jasmine. Thank you for reviving those great old memories!

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

505. This was good, and I’m glad it is part of a three part series. I can hardly wait to read the rest. I wonder how much of it is true.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES