All Comments on 'Stranded Ch. 01'

by Jet Black

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Joyce19063Joyce19063over 16 years ago
Whatever it was that caused them to be where

they are should have been explained in the second or third paragraph-Other than that not bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
don't start writing stories by teasing your fans

a lot of readers don't like teasing writers.this site is sexual and you can tell your story,but get down to the sex.we see you a good writer,now to the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Teaser? Probably

But I like the short one page stories rather than 5 page dramas. Just enough to see what's going on and what's coming.

As to what made them stranded? Read "Standed Ch.00" - the prologue.

chargergirlchargergirlover 16 years ago
Nice

Good start, Jet. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Why such an abrupt ending-planned or computer erroe??

Please continue-v ery interesting story.

Ron

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Delightful

A delightful story ,what is wrong with caressing your sister if she wants you to,or for that matter making love with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh, very impressive

A complicated story not fully explained, or explained in unfolding fragments -- then when we think we've got it, it suddenly ends. I wasn't expecting that. Yes of course I wanted consummation, but the intense erotic power of this story doesn't require that. Really brilliant.

Jet BlackJet Blackover 16 years agoAuthor
Thank you ^_^

Thanks everyone for the comments, feedback and votes so far. I'm about midway done with chapter 2 as of today (05/01).

I promise you, your patience will be rewarded :). I fully intend on writing another 10 chapters in the immediate future, probably along the lines of one a week or week and a half (now that I've editors it'll slow me down a bit, but I prefer quality over speed).

I promise I'll submit chapter 2 within the next 4 days. With luck, itl be up next sunday... Gah. Now I sorta feel bad for makin ya wait...

<.< Oh well. It'll be worth it, I promise to make the next chapter amazing, for all of you who feel like you're about to pop *wink*

~Jet

john57john57over 16 years ago
Your own pace

Thios is a good set up. You need to explain the circumstances the people find themselves in. You don't start a story with "knock on the door-kissing-sex" & most REASONABLE people know this. This is your story, tell it in your own time. John B.

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 16 years ago
oi

*sweats with anticipation*

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
reread?

do you ever read your stories before posting in chapter one she had auburn hair in this chapter she has black how did she go from auburn(red) to black is there a salon on the beach keep better track of what you write

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
?

there was a stack of blankets near a tree in the middle of wilderness Canada???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous