All Comments on 'Stranded Ch. 02'

by HunterShambles

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
lemonheadslemonheadsabout 9 years ago

Loved it again. Please continue we and the story need an ending. What happens and how do they end up? Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story and outcome

Give that sexy Dave some chest hair for that gorgeous chest!

Redwinger7Redwinger7about 9 years ago
Great continuation

of the story. I like the way the parents found out about them and seem ok with it. Look forward to reading more.

LaGazzaLadraLaGazzaLadraover 8 years ago
Better than part 1 and great dialoue, but...

As said, it's an improvement over part 1. Leaving the water sports out was a good idea, because it didn't add much apart from the kink factor. The dialogue is well done as well.

However, whilst your spelling may be UK English, your punctuation and capitalisation aren't. Definitely give your stories a couple of reads before submitting, or get a proofreader or an editor. Other than that, lovely story.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
top quality story thank you

I would really love to read more about this romance though.

Corrupted_DreamsCorrupted_Dreamsover 6 years ago
I really like your story... but...

Well, I have read some of your incest/taboo stories and in each of them the parents have no problem at all with their offspring humping like whales (I liked that expression)

Again, I really do like your stories, but if I might me honest, I would like to see some more reality.

I did like the "accidents happen" story by the way, it was very funny.

Apologies for my English, I am Dutch

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Wow

Just read this for the second time and still love it. I would love to see you keep going with this story. There is so much more that can happen between these two and hopefully they end up together and making babies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOL!!!

the two idiots get it honestly from mummy and idiot dad...

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 3 years ago
nice

im glad you didn't add mom and dad to their sex life i like it this way.

unclemerv77unclemerv77over 1 year ago

I know it has been 7 years but, any chance for a chapter 3?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous