All Comments on 'Stranded Ch. 05'

by jadewinchester

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
annikasfuryannikasfuryabout 5 years ago
She's alive!

Wow. I found the nihilistic ending of Skye's story oddly satisfying; it just seemed to fit. I'm still glad to see her, and I am piqued by all of the possibilities of this story. I think that no matter how you choose to end it it's gonna be amazing

jadewinchesterjadewinchesterabout 5 years agoAuthor
The future

Ive been waiting for this one to publish! Surprise!! I, too, enjoyed the dark ending I had. Very few others did, but when I was REwriting that last chp of Taken Back, THIS story came to me. This couldn't exist if Skye had a happy ending. Plus, sometimes there just is no "happy ending". Ever see Fallen with Dense Washington? Bad guy wins, first movie I ever saw where bad guy won. Anyways, off to submit chp 6

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 5 years ago
Wow

I just love this totally fucked up disfunctional family.

I remember well the original ending and complementing you on the guts to write it.

Roll on 6

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I think I'm reading this story for the end

I don't usually comment on the stories I read on this site, and I usually don't write long comments when I do. This is going to be an exception, so bear with me here.

I don't read this story because it gets me off. Never has. I like noncon, but Lindsay's story and the continuation of her tale are far too violent and cruel to be considered regular old noncon. I read this story because the dynamic of willful but oppressed protagonist versus potentially redeemable antagonist was intriguing. I kept reading this story because of how interesting Sam is as a character and the potential that exists between a broken man and a Psych major with a sharp tongue.

I know there isn't always light in the midst of darkness and that the bad guys often win, but the hope that something good can come from all this is one of the things that keeps me eagerly waiting for the next chapter. I hated seeing Lindsay suffer, but I loved watching her survive. I hate what's happened to Katherine, but I admire the strength she shows in spite of it. I don't expect this story to have a feel good ending or anything, but I also can't imagine the story being completely devoid of any sort of redemption.

Ultimately, I'm reading this for the end. Obviously, I'd love to see a totally happy ending, but considering what happened the last time the author wrote one of those, I'm not counting on it. I guess I feel that what the story needs, one way or another, is a cleansing. Redemption through conventional "get out" means, or simply ending that branch of the family. After being broken beyond repair, they all meet their ends somehow. Things continuing on as they have been would be the worst lack of closure I've ever gotten from fiction.

I'll end my essay by saying, I'm not really criticizing anything. I can't say I find the story "delicious" or anything like that, but it's deeply unsettling and uncomfortable while also being immensely compelling. I'm more invested in this than any other piece of erotic fiction I've read, and it's the only one I really do just read for the plot. I both look forward to and dread reading more. And yes. I 100% mean that as a compliment.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeabout 5 years ago
Noodles take on a whole new meaning...

Oh man. See, that's what happens to men who don't learn the very simplistic basics when it comes to pleasuring a woman - perform, put out and SHUT UP. Geez, the earth turns and turns...Anyway, it was quite the moment when the realisation dawned which house she was regaining consciousness in - this time. Being taken back to Taken Back - amazing descriptive talents and solid writing - I could still remember the setting!

Mom has changed. A whole disturbing lot. Okay, if I was stuck between 4 walls in constant fear of uninvited visitors; I'd also learn how to cook meals to please every palate. Noodles might improve bowel movement.

'Keeping it in the family' can seldom boast such impermeable logic to validate it's existance as, 'I have to play doctor with my sister, or she'll be shot'.

Absolutely loved this chapter! Thank you so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Psychological warfare

Damn... why do you write for free..? You have so very much fukked with some of entire lives... and whether were aware of it, we ALL kust keep reading it as you twist our minds a little more. Wow. I mean fukk... that is talenr you have. Raw and unfiltered.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjadewinchester@jadewinchester
IF YOU ARE GOING TO SEND ME EMAIL TO DISCUSS OR TRY AND COLLABORATE, MAKE SURE THE RETURN EMAIL ADDRESS IS CORRECT. I CANT WRITE BACK WITHOUT IT! Anyone whos messaged and I haven't replied, this ^ is why! Writing is a hobby, I simply love to create. The fact that anyone like...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Stranded Ch. 04 Previous Part
Stranded Series Info

SIMILAR Stories