All Comments on 'Stranded in the Snow'

by ThisNameIsntTakenYet

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome

Great story. I loved it. 5/5

BrokenSpokesBrokenSpokesover 4 years ago
Nice flex Taken

I really like the story building you did here. You've really grown your storytelling muscles. Bravo and good luck on the contest.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 4 years ago
Excellent work

This story was well written and pressed a lot of buttons with me: engaging characters, a farm, driving in a snowstorm, and even a GSD. The slow, cautious build-up was handled very nicely. A sequel would be welcomed.

5*

McMahonSMcMahonSover 4 years ago
Mistake

Gave only four stars because of your grave mistake which was to give no indication that you intend to continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Consider Chapter Two

Great story, the buildup is fantastic, and looks for more:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Gave me a hard on

Hi, what a story, you have me a hard on and reminded me of my first sex...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I love this story 5 stars

BUT it's in the wrong category, it's only an "Erotic Coupling story" as is. But with an additional chapter it can become a "Romance" I hope it does.

ScarelttScarelttover 4 years ago
Slow build

I enjoyed that one. The slow build really works. I hope you’re planning another chapter...

OneAuthorOneAuthorover 4 years ago

That was tremendous. I very much enjoyed the pace of the story, and how realistic it seemed. The ending was perfect, leaving their future to the imagination. Of course, mine sees them living happily ever after. :)

maddictmaddictover 4 years ago
Let it snow

Let it snow, let it snow.

Agreed a fun, nice, good story that I enjoyed a lot.

Now the truth, there is no easy way to say this. Tim, Alex wants you to be her househusband. She has assumed the dominate role, while you go back inside to warm up, make coffee and dinner again. A smart and caring thing to do as a guest. It could be worse so play your cards right. Did you make Alex breakfast in bed ?

I will if you didn't.

SimonBrookeSimonBrookeover 4 years ago

That's extremely sweet, I really liked it. I didn't quite get enough of Alex's motivation, though; it would have been nice to have learned more about her.

Mojo648Mojo648almost 4 years ago
Review.

Love it,

1 problem with it, the storyline wasnt long enough 😁. Please continue more chapters. Thankyou.

flareb2343flareb2343over 3 years ago
BATTERY

charging system not working when driving down the road . unless the car had a generator won't charge up a battery. had a friend who a new in drove around & the battery died altenator was bad

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

This love story was well written and it was just getting interesting when I came to the end, disappointed it didn't continue. It really needs a chapter 2 continuing this love saga to a happily ever after. Gets my 5 star vote!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful

Please continue this story. I know it says 'The End', but maybe you could just decide a sequel is in order. I enjoyed reading this more than any other story on this site; it made me believe in the possibility of love. Thank you, you made my week!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please write another chapter. It would be nice if Alex's birth control failed and the farm girl and the teacher have the beginnings of a family...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tim and Alex should have a baby in the next installment.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 2 years ago

This isn’t romance it’s erotic coupling? A romance story would have another episode, where they get together and have a life with each other, as it stands it’s a two ships passing story, where they have very little in common.

KevinofflineKevinofflineabout 2 years ago

I loved this story!

Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe the pill will fail and Alex will be a mommy. Tim's mom will have a new grandchild and daughter-in-law! Wonderful, 10 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please write a story taking their love and life further. Nice writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautifully written. Thank you for caring about spelling and grammar... the flow of the story was not impeded by errors. Enjoyed the whole story....the growing intimacy was beautiful...will there be a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

10 stars! Please write another chapter, Alex needs to fill the other bedrooms when her pills fail, and Tim's mom needs grandchildren from her daughter-in-law, Tim's beautiful wife, Alex...

eomersoneomerson11 months ago

Nice story. Now we need the sequel.

doctorwesdoctorwes8 months ago

Very well written! Believable, too. I felt like a fly on the wall the entire time.

Ravey19Ravey194 months ago

Great story but not that romantic at this point, just needs a sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThisNameIsntTakenYet@ThisNameIsntTakenYet
Update December 6th 2019: I manged to finish a story for the Winter contest, which was submitted yesterday (only a few hours before the deadline, in fact. That was a very close one). I imagine it should go up very soon, as it is a contest story after all and there's only a we...