Stranded in the Snow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not trying to guilt-trip you or something, I know you have a life to get back to. I just... Despite the way it started, I want you to know I really enjoyed our days together, even if it might not have looked that way to you." She blushed and looked down, quickly stuffing her face with food.

"You sound like you're saying goodbye already," I said with a chuckle. "We still have tonight, at the very least. Perhaps longer, depending on the weather."

"Right, tonight..." Alex's face lit up again. "I hope I wasn't too forward with that, but the invitation still stands, if you'd like to continue what we started on the couch earlier." She grinned at me as I felt her foot caress the side of my leg below the table.

I swallowed. "Yes, I'd like that."

"Good." Alex smirked as she took another bite, keeping eye contact as her foot slowly moved up and down along my leg.

Alex seemed to enjoy teasing me. It was hard to focus on eating with that constant distraction and she had cleared her plate much faster than I did. Now she was just watching me, her eyes twinkling while she tried to keep her face innocent as if she wasn't aware of what was happening below the table.

When I was finally done Alex got up and started clearing the table. I decided to sit and wait for a moment until the tent in my jeans subsided a little, but it was hard not to notice how tightly her jeans were wrapped around her flesh and how her butt jiggled ever so slightly as she was scrubbing the pan in the sink.

We spent the rest of the evening together on the couch for once, watching TV. Alex slowly started leaning against me until finally her head was resting on my shoulder and she was cuddled up against my side. Her hand had been stroking my upper leg, but was now beneath my shirt and slowly roamed over my stomach and chest, her eyes never leaving the screen.

I wasn't even sure what we were watching anymore; Alex's roaming hand was way too distracting. All I could think about was what would be waiting for me once we retreated upstairs for the night, which didn't help to ease the pressure in my jeans either.

As Alex continued touching me, I decided it was only fair I did some exploring of my own. I adjusted my position and put my arm around her shoulders, pulling her tighter against me. Alex didn't react much, just shifted a little to get more comfortable.

My hand was resting on her side now, which I gave a gentle squeeze. Alex continued watching TV like nothing was happening, although her hand was still roaming my skin. Watching her out of the corner of my eye, I started slowly moving my hand further north over the soft fabric of her sweater until it finally cupped her breast. She let out a little huff in reply but didn't stop me.

Despite both the fabric of her sweater and her bra being in between my hand and her flesh, her breast still felt soft in my hand. I slowly started squeezing and massaging her as I continued watching her out of the corner of my eye, trying to maintain that same ignorance that Alex was feigning.

As I played with her, the hand beneath my shirt slowed down until it finally stopped. Alex's breathing was getting heavier and I could feel her nails digging into my chest slightly. Still she didn't stop me or even acknowledged what was going on, but I could tell it was affecting her more than she was letting on to.

This continued for a little while until eventually Alex's hand trailed down again and slipped out from underneath my shirt, coming to rest right on top of the considerable bulge in my jeans.

"Oh my," she said with a smirk, finally looking away from the screen. "I think someone is ready for bed."

"I've been ready since dinner, to be honest," I admitted with a faint blush.

"I suppose I shouldn't let you wait any longer then," Alex said as she grabbed the remote and turned off the TV. "Shall we?"

Alex led the way upstairs, practically skipping up the steps. I stayed a little bit behind her, which allowed me to admire the bouncing of her ass with every step she took. She slowed down a little as we reached her room and she pushed open the door.

I hadn't seen the inside of it before, but her room was easily larger than my own. Despite the size, it still managed to look cozy, with its soft brown rug on the floor and the white wooden walls. Most of the furniture was made out of a black painted wood, which included the closet, side tables and the frame of the kingsize bed in the center of the room.

Alex gathered some spare clothes from the bed and tossed them onto a chair in the corner and went around cleaning up some other things.

"Sorry, I kind of forgot it was such a mess in here," she said.

"Don't worry, it's fine. Everyone's bedroom is a mess, usually. I know mine is."

"Still..." Alex crossed her arms looked around nervously.

"It's a nice room, though," I said as I started walking inside a bit further.

"Thanks. It's a bit large for me, but I think I made it work." Alex raised an eyebrow as I chuckled. "What?"

"Nothing," I said, repressing the urge to say 'that's what she said'.

Alex gave me a look but then shrugged and closed the door behind me. Then she surprised me by hugging me from behind, pressing herself into my back.

"So, where were we?" she asked with a faint giggle as her fingers started working on the buttons of my shirt.

I smiled and reached back with my hands, grabbing her firm ass and pulling her tighter against me, sighing as I felt the warmth of her body seeping into my back.

"Don't you think we've done enough teasing for one day?" I said as I dug my fingers into the soft flesh of her behind.

"Is there such a thing?"

Alex had opened the last button of my shirt and let her hands slip beneath it, once again feeling my chest and sending a shiver down my spine. Then she stepped away, pulling my shirt down my arms with her.

"Hey, not fair. Now I'm the only one getting cold," I said, turning around and grinning at her.

"Patience."

Alex grabbed the hem of her sweater and started swaying her hips, making it a little strip-tease as she slowly pulled the fabric up. She paused for a moment after exposing her lean stomach and met my eyes, grinning before she turned around. She pulled the sweater over her head, her ass continuing to move from side to side, entrancing me like a pendulum.

She looked over her shoulder for a moment as she unhooked the blue straps of her bra and let it slip down her arms onto the ground. Then she slowly turned back around to face me, a blush on her cheeks and her hands covering her breasts. The image gave me a flashback to the nightmare I'd had and I reflexively glanced at the door, but it was still firmly closed with no sign of a huge dog.

As I looked back I found Alex staring at me, suddenly looking vulnerable as her blush was getting deeper. Seemed like I picked a bad time to look away... I gave her the most comforting smile I could manage.

"Come here and let me look at you, you're too beautiful to hide behind oversized sweaters."

"You really think so?" Alex said as she took a tentative step towards me.

"I really do."

I reached out and put my hands on her shoulders, giving her a little squeeze before kissing her. Alex was hesitant at first, but I soon felt her relax and return the kiss properly. She was smiling again when I pulled back.

"Let me see you. All of you," I said softly.

Alex met my eyes and nodded. I moved my hands down her arms and gently grabbed her wrists before I slowly moved her hands down to reveal her perfect round breasts. They were bigger than the sweater had suggested, and even after feeling them earlier I was still pleasantly surprised. It was hard to hide the smile on my face.

Alex looked down for a moment and noticed the tent in my jeans. She reached down and cupped her hand over my bulge and gave it a squeeze before slowly stroking it through my jeans.

"Looks like you weren't lying. How about we get started properly, hmm?"

Alex's eyes twinkled and before I could reply she pushed me back. I stumbled, tripped over the bed and landed on top of it on my back. Alex was on top of me before I knew what was happening. She grinned at my surprise for a moment and slid down, dragging her hands along my chest and stomach before she started unbuttoning my jeans.

She worked quickly and soon my pants and underwear were lying on the floor behind her. It felt good to have my cock freed from the confinement of my jeans. Alex was taking in the sight for a moment and then tentatively wrapped her hand around my shaft. I could feel my cock throbbing against her soft palm.

"And you were accusing me of hiding something earlier?" Alex said with a grin as she squeezed me and slowly moved her hand up and down. I let out a faint groan and raised my hips involuntarily, my heart pounding as I felt more blood rush to my cock.

"That feels good..." I muttered as I watched her pump my length in her hand, my own hand caressing her thigh.

Alex just smiled as she stroked me a few more times, watching me grow to my full size.

"Why am I once again wearing fewer clothes than you?" I asked, grinning at her.

"Good point. You want to do something about that?"

"I just might."

I pushed Alex onto her side and rolled us over so I was on top of her. I couldn't resist the opportunity and slid my hands up over her stomach and grabbed her tits, squeezing and massaging the soft flesh in my hands. Alex closed her eyes and rolled her head back, making satisfied little sounds.

Her nipples quickly hardened at my touch and Alex shivered as I ran my thumbs over the hard little nubs. I bent down and kissed each one in turn, eliciting two gasps from Alex. Then I trailed a line of kisses along her stomach as I made my way down to her jeans, pausing to plant a circle of little pecks around her belly button. Alex giggled and squirmed slightly as I did.

"Who's teasing who now?" she asked.

"I thought you said you could never do enough of that?"

"That's only when I'm not on the receiving end."

Despite her words, I could tell that Alex loved every second of it. Still, I decided not to leave her waiting much longer and unzipped her jeans. They were pretty tight and it took some effort to get them all the way down her legs before they joined my clothes on the floor.

Her panties were the same shade of blue as her bra, except for a slightly darker patch in the middle which was proof of her excitement. I ran my thumb over it and Alex let out a surprised moan, shivering in anticipation. As much as I wanted to continue playing with her, my cock throbbed painfully and my body was urging me to take care of that sooner rather than later.

Alex's panties clung to her wet slit as I pulled them down before tossing them onto the ground behind me. I ran my hands up along her legs and brushed the patch of curly blond pubic hair with my thumbs. Alex blushed and looked away.

"I'd have shaved if I had the time..." she said.

"It's fine, I kind of like it."

I crawled up until my face was level with hers again and smiled at her.

"You need to stop making excuses, I already said I thought you were beautiful," I said, giving her a brief kiss.

"Oh, stop it you." Alex blushed and looked away for a moment.

"I really mean it," I said as I rubbed the head of my cock against her slippery slit. Alex purred and spread her legs to allow me easier access.

"Give it to me, Tim. I've been thinking about this the whole afternoon."

"So did I, actually," I said with a smile. Then I stopped as I realized something.

"What?" Alex asked, glancing up at me curiously.

"I eh, I was just wondering..." I glanced down at my cock, which was on the verge of entering her.

"Oh relax, I'm on birth control. You didn't notice the strip of small white pills in the bathroom?"

"Okay good," I said with a smile.

I had seen them, now that she mentioned it, but I hadn't realized that was what they were. Alex wiggled her hips impatiently, grinding herself against the head of my cock.

"So if that was all, feel free to continue..."

"Will do," I said with a grin as I pushed my hips forward.

Alex was tight, but the copious amount of foreplay had produced enough lubricant to ease my entry. She gasped and held on to my arms as I slowly sank into her, inch after inch until I was finally buried all the way inside and felt her warmth envelop the entirety of my cock. She breathed deeply and closed her eyes for a moment.

"You okay?" I asked, suddenly worried I'd hurt her.

"More than okay," she said with a grin, stroking my back. "Come on, city boy. Don't hold back."

I pulled back about halfway, her inner walls gripping my cock tightly as if they didn't want me to leave. Then I pushed myself back inside, feeling her tight channel stretch to accommodate me once again and making both of us groan in unison.

"That's more like it," Alex sighed, tracing a pattern on my back with her fingertips. "Keep going, I can take it."

"Your wish is my command," I said with a grin as I repeated the motion.

Alex bit her lip as I slowly increased the pace of my strokes, breathing out heavily each time I bottomed out inside of her. She raised her legs and crossed them behind my back, using them to pull me towards her faster and faster. Following her lead, I was soon pounding her as hard as I could, groaning with every thrust.

"Oh yes. Yes. Yes!" Alex chanted, her eyes rolling up and one of her hands disappearing into her blond curls. "Oh God, I needed this. Keep going, Tim."

Alex was squirming beneath me and her hands quickly altered between scratching my back, holding my arms or clawing at the covers beneath her. She was becoming more frantic with the minute and the pressure in my balls started building as I watched her thrash around.

"Suck my nipple," Alex suddenly said.

"What?" I paused mid-stroke for a moment.

"No, don't stop! I'm so close..." Alex whimpered beneath me.

I quickly resumed my thrusting and bent my head down. I didn't need to be told twice to play with those lovely breasts of hers. Alex gasped as my lips closed around her hard nipple and I sucked.

"Yessss," she hissed, digging her fingers into my hair and holding me firmly against her chest.

I flicked her nipple with my tongue and felt a shiver run through her body. Having found her weak spot, I grabbed her other tit with my hand and pinched the nipple as I continued to pound her, feeling my own orgasm getting closer and closer.

"Oh, Tim! Keep doing that! Oh my God, I'm-"

The rest of her words died in the back of her throat as I lightly bit her nipple while pulling on the other at the same time. Alex let out a half-roar as her whole body started shaking beneath me. Her legs locked around my hips and pushed my cock as deep inside of her as it would go. Her inner walls spasmed around my dick, squeezing and pulling until they pushed me over the edge as well.

"Alex!" I growled as the pressure on my balls finally gave way and their contents poured inside of her, the warm glow of my own orgasm washing over me. I was vaguely aware of Alex's nails digging into my back, but my mind was going blank and I collapsed on top of her, panting heavily.

Neither of us spoke for a few minutes as we both came down from our orgasms. Then I finally felt Alex's hand tenderly stroking my sweaty hair, my head still resting on the soft pillows of her chest.

"That was amazing. You have no idea how badly I needed that," Alex softly said.

All I could manage in reply was a satisfied chuckle. Alex's legs untangled and she let them rest on the bed on either side of me, my softening cock still buried inside of her.

"I still can't believe we just did that," I finally managed to say.

"You better believe it," Alex replied with a grin. "I know it's something I'll be remembering for a very long time."

She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and gently rolled us over so she was on top instead. Her warm lips met mine and she kissed me, soft and tenderly this time rather than the heated kisses we had shared earlier today. Then she reached to the side and produced a box of tissues from somewhere, putting it on top of the nightstand.

"In case you need some. Now excuse me while I go clean up the mess you just made of my insides."

"You didn't really leave me another choice," I said, recalling how she had locked her legs around me.

"I wasn't complaining." Alex gave me a wink and sat up, making my cock slip out of her with a wet plop. "I'll be right back."

I watched Alex waddle out of the room, a small stream of cum starting to drip down between her legs. I smiled and used the tissues to clean myself up and then just stared at the ceiling with a dumb smile. Alex was right, I was sure this was a night I would remember for a long time as well.

A heaviness washed over my body and I was having a hard time keeping my eyes open. I was only vaguely aware of Alex returning, her warm naked body slipping into bed beside me as she pulled the covers up over us both.

"Goodnight, Tim," she whispered softly before briefly kissing my cheek. There was a click as she turned off the lights, cloaking the room in darkness.

"Goodnight, Alex."

I felt her snuggle up to me, her body soft and comforting like a pillow against my side. I wrapped an arm around her and took a deep breath, taking in her scent.

"Alex?"

"Hmm?"

"You think the storm will last much longer?"

"It might," Alex said, her voice sounding tired. "Why?"

"I hope it does..."

Alex chuckled, holding me tighter and wrapping her leg around mine.

"Me too, Tim. Me too..."

THE END