All Comments on 'Stranded on Island'

by hammertime

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Super

Could we have more stories like this one . It was really hot. I would have like to see Marcus or Charlie shaving the mother's pubes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
why does this excellent and well-written story have only one comment?

And it's written by a prolific author who's heavily into tales of family fucking, the best kind of fucking there is. Woody Allen said he favored masturbation because it's sex with someone you love. Well, family fucking is sex with someone you love, too. A dad loves his sweet baby girl, a brother loves his cute kid sister, and most of all a boy loves his mommy and a mom loves her darling baby boy. The story has interesting nuances. What exactly is Charlie's psychology? Does he accept his mother getting fucked by Marcus because at least he's getting a share of his own mother's cunt? Quite possible. Most all boys would be blinded to any other considerations if they could get their young penis up the same vagina they came out of. But isn't Charlie in the least jealous and possessive? He loves parading around in front of his mother with his big hard cock (much bigger than dad's) and his heavy loaded balls on full display to his mother's admiring gaze. He loves seeing his mother's warm wet mommy-hole, the beautiful hairy hole between his mother's legs that he was born from. It's the best, most exciting thing a son can ever see, and the very sight makes Charlie so hard he's ready to blow his young balls all over the place. No need to, kid. Mommy's got the perfect place for you to blow your balls and shoot your semen. Once they're home again, Charlie'll be doing that a lot. There's an old saying, "a mother's twat is her son's playground." And this boy's going to making great big puddles in his personal playground every fucking chance he gets.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yeah, and Mike gave Carla a baby and Charlie gave on to mom.......

......then after a while, Marcus managed to save enough to come to America and stayed for awhile, fucking mom every chance he got. Mark was no longer allowed, so stayed in the guest room with Carla. Marcus, Charlie and mom eventually worked out a plan for each to enjoy the others as they wanted. Two years after getting pregnant with Charlie's baby, mom got pregnant with Marcus.

Charlie met a girl at college that really got his cock hard and she seemed as excited by him. They started dating and that made mom sad....and that's why Marcus got her often and long enough to impregnate her. Sherry, it turned out, loved Charlie's family and fit right in...and moved in not long after Charlie brought her home to meet the family.

While she didn't have sex with Marcus more than a few times, she loved to watch Charlie fucking his mom. Sherry and Charlie fell pregnant about three months after she moved in with him. He knows it wasn't Mike's and she'd used protection with Marcus, at least the times they fucked that he knew about. He suspected she'd fucked him more often, and still might, on occasion, but wasn't sure. In the end, he was OK with it, because he now had two kids and one on the way. Marcus had one more coming with mom and Carla had started sneaking in to see him when mom was busy with Marcus and Sherry was at classes and fucked him silly, getting pregnant the third time they were together.

After graduation, Charlie and Sherry got good jobs, Marcus had gone to work for a boat works shortly after arriving, Mike got a promotion and Carla took care of the kids and the house with mom, learning to cook as well as nurse any baby that was hungry. Carla, it seems, once she started to lactate, never stopped. It made her popular with all the men, but made it harder for her to get pregnant. So she became the family wet nurse and ANR hostess. Charlie eventually married Sherry, but they remodeled and expanded the house to accommodate all the children and adults now living there. Charlie became a favorite of all the women, as did Marcus. Mike's libido waned until he lost all interest in anything but nursing on Carla and watching the others fuck........in the end, they had 14 children from the various combinations. They were all loved and well cared for, happy and noisy as a family.......and they all lived happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Wish they would have had a threesome. Maybe mother and son could suck Marcus hard cock together and then have her watch Marcus fuck her son.

BG187BG187about 9 years ago
boring story

You need to build more than what you've done here. Don't let theses readers fool you. They'll give 5 stars to just about anyone. Work on your build up and character development. I'll give you 3 stars but please work on it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Spelling

It is damn not dam.

redlion75redlion75about 9 years ago

this sucked shit.she got mad at her husband for fucking around the she goes and fucks every dick she finds with in weeks?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
that will teach him to fucka round. I heard that's why

dear annony's wife left him. Well that and because he's a closet gat\y!!! I gave you a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good story

she should tease her son and make him jealous watching big black cock fucking her.

hieratichieraticabout 9 years ago
it was good

I do think it desved more detail . But it was good story .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Useless cumdump slut that serves leftovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good stories!

You write good stories but please.....get an editor! Your spelling, grammar, and punctuation really need help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Additional Male in a Mom/Son story never works!

The entire point of the taboo relationship of a Mom and Son is the risk of inbreeding with a possibility of the son knocking up the mom.

Thousands of years before there ever was Oedipus and his mother Jocasta, mom son love was taboo almost every where with only some Royal families allowed to practice this highest form of incest.

So though you write well, this obsession of yours of getting a black guy inserted in to almost every one of your mother son stories makes no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mom, mother of my kids

I have had 3 children with my mother after my father died. They are bright, smart kids. I fuck my mom almost every day and will until I die. Sex with my mom is the best I ever had!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Rotten, Putrid & Stupid

Cucked by dady, got nigga sloppy seconds from his whore mother, what a wonderful world🎶 Poor boy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous