Stranded on Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The island was bigger than it looked. We found fresh water the next day and different things that were eatable. At least we wouldn't starve to death once the boats rations were gone. Once everything was set up we really had nothing to do but look for food, and try to stay cool. Even with my bikini on I was still hot. Marcus wore nothing but the cut off pants and I was sure there wasn't anything under them but him. his package was too easy to see. It never seemed to get smaller. Charlie was dressed the same way and I thought he shouldn't be getting a hard on because I was his mother. It was still flattering.

With very little privacy getting a bath was hard to do. Marcus would walk to the stream each morning and bathe. With all the creepy crawly things around I wasn't about t go alone to bathe. I couldn't ask Marcus although he volunteered to go with me. Yea, like I was going to do that. Charlie went with me.

When we got to the pool I told Charlie that he could wait down the trail while I bathed and then I would wait for him. He just looked at me and stripped off his shorts. Marcus wasn't the only on with nothing else on under them. He wasn't hard but he was a little down there. "Charlie what are you doing?"

"Getting ready to get a bath."

"But you are naked in front of your mother."

"Mom, you have seen me naked all my life."

"Yea but not since you have," I looked down at him," filled out".

"You saw me just the other day."

"Well you were not in the same condition then."

"Come on and get your bath, I will scrub your back."

"I don't think so, I'll wait until you are finished and go back down the trail."

He laughed, "I would just come back after you get naked. Mom you aren't hiding much in that bikini anyway. Marcus and I have both had an eye full. Come on take it off I want to see how hot my Mom is."

"You are not suppose to see hot I am." He knew I wasn't mad about him seeing me and he was more or less making a game of I will show you mine if you will show me yours. All kidding aside I really didn't mind him seeing me. I slipped the top off and the bottoms followed. I was facing him and didn't make any effort to turn away or hide from him. "Where is the soap?"

He did wash my back but I stopped him when he wanted to move around front. I washed his back and he turned around to face me. "You can wash my front."

"I don't think so. you are a big boy you can wash yourself."

"I know but it would be a lot more fun if you did it."

I moved to get out of the water. "If we are still her next year I will wash it for you."

I know he was turned on seeing my body and to some extent I was also. I truthfully say that at that time I had not had any real sexual thoughts about Charlie. I can't say the same about Marcus. If I was back home I would not even give a black man a second glance, but we were not back home. It had been days since I had sex with mike and I missed not having it. Even though Mike was my one and only I still liked to feel him inside me. I just knew that I was going to see what going black felt like.

I was pulling on my bikini top and bottoms while he was still in the water. "You ready to go?"

"Just minute."

I realized then what his problem was. He was hard and he was embarrassed. "Oh come on out, I've see hard cocks before. I'll even dry it for you." That got him out of the water and in front of me. He was big and hard, bigger than his father. I dropped the towel across his hard cock. "There now it's dry." I walked off down the trail. I looked back. "Are you coming?" If I had not looked back I would have seen Marcus slipping back down the trail from where he had been watching us. He knew that he was going to fuck her.

The next couple of day were pretty much the same. Charlie and I fooled around at the pool, but I still refused to wash his front. He still got hard each time.

Charlie was getting bored just setting around and decided that he was going to explore the island. The next morning he headed north because it was flat. The south had small mountains that way. He wanted to see just how wide the island was. After breakfast he set out. "I may not be back until late. Don't worry about me." I went back in the tent to get in the shade and take a nap.

I must have been dreaming about sex as I could feel wet lips on my tits and a hand stroking down my legs. All at once the lips left my tits and I felt hands lifting my hips and my suit sliding down. I raised my hips for the suit to slid off. It was then I felt a warm licking between my legs. This was to real to be a dream. I woke to see Marcus licking my clit and fingering my pussy. I jumped, "Marcus what are you doing?"

"Getting you ready to fuck."

"I can't do that I'm married."

"You sure of that? Charlie told me about your husband. You know you want this as much as I do. You have ever since you got on my boat. "

I knew he was right and I wasn't putting up much resistance. I could feel the wetness between my legs and the tingle in my stomach was the same as when I wanted Mike. Only this wasn't Mike. This was a Ugly black man with a beautiful body and a hard cock that I wanted right now. MY hand moved down and pulled him forward. "You think it will fit?"

"Like a glove." And he proceeded to trying it on for size.

I had heard how big black men cocks were suppose to be but Marcus wasn't much different from Charlie. He more than enough and he knew how to use it all. There wasn't much more foreplay before he moved over me and I opened for him. I watched as his black cock touched my white pussy. This was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. I wanted him to fuck me but I wanted to watch as he entered me. That big black cock pushed my pink cunt lips apart as he drove deeper until he was in me. My legs came up as if on their own to wrapped around his hard body. My heels pulled him deeper until his balls were resting against my naked ass. He stopped and looked down at our joined bodies. "My first white pussy."

I ran my hands through his long hair. "How do you like it?"

He smiled and his face didn't look so bad. "I think I am going to want a lot more."

I kissed his lips and leaned back. "My first black cock and I know I already like it. Now fuck me!" He did, over and over as I had one climax after another until he finally dumped a load of cum in me like I had never seen. He took me twice more before we quit as Charlie might be coming back.

Charlie spent every day searching the island. Marcus and I spent all that alone time seeing just how many time he could make me cum. I figured if I had to be stranded on an island I was glad it was with Marcus. I could not get enough of him and it was mutual with him. I was hooked on black and he on white. We spent more time naked together than in clothes. All good things must come to an end, at least temporarily.

That pretty well brought you up to date on how we ended up here. Charlie had left early that morning. Marcus had just move over me and slid his long cock in me and I called out for him to fuck me when I saw Charlie standing in the door. The look on his face was the same look I saw when we walked in on his father and girlfriend. It touched me as nothing else could do. Once I got Marcus off I found my top and bikini bottom and put them on. "I've got to find Charlie." I told Marcus.

He was nowhere to be seen when I came out of the tent. Looking down the beach I couldn't see him so he had to go the other way. I headed up the trail that led to the cliffs overlooking the lagoon. I had only been up here a couple of time with Charlie but I knew he liked to come up here to think. I saw him as soon as I came out of the woods. He was standing with his back against a tree, looking at the ground.

I walked around the tree to stand in front of him. I could tell he had been crying. "Charlie, I'm sorry."

He looked up at me with his red eyes. "How could you do that with him?"

I didn't know how to answer him so I just stuck to the truth. "You know your father and I have had problems for some time now. Not just the other day with Carla. I love your father but I need loving myself. With the circumstances here I let Marcus get to me. I want lie to you, I love what Marcus does to me. We may be here a long time and I know I will be with him again."

"I understand that and I don't blame you. I love you. Why don't you love me?"

I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him tight to my body. Charlie I love you more than anything in this world. More than I ever loved Mike and there is no love for Marcus he is just sex."

"You know that I have feeling for you. You see it every time we bath together. Why him and not me?"

It then dawned on me that Charlie wasn't upset with me being with Marcus, he just wanted some of the same. Standing there with his arms wrapped around me and mine around him I could feel him growing against me. I had not given it much thought even though I knew he wanted me. I just thought it was just a young man with a lot of hormones. Could I give him what he wanted? Back home I don't think I would ever do it, but here on this island that we might never get off what would be wrong with it. He was old enough to know what he wanted.

"Charlie you are my son. It would be wrong to do what you want with me. I know what I am doing with Marcus is wrong but not like Mother and son together. I want you to understand that. If you want me you can have me any way you like. I would love to love you completely. Do you understand?"

"I know it is wrong but I have wanted you forever. Not just since we got on this island. I dreamed about you at home. I wasn't upset about Dad and Carla. I was upset because he hurt you. He can have Carla all he wants, half the boys in school have fucked her. Yes I want to love you completely."

I took his face in my hand and pulled him down to kiss him. This time it wasn't just a peck on the lips. When our lips met our mouths opened and for the first time I gave him a lovers kiss that went on and on. My hand dropped to his shorts and unsnapped the catch. his pants dropped to his knees. I followed them down as I lifted his hard young cock to my lips and took him in my mouth. His hands were covering my breasts through my top. I pull of him long enough to tell him it was alright to take off my top and anything else that happened to be in the way.

"You like me sucking on you?" All I got was a nod. "If my bottoms were off you could find somewhere else to put this if you like." He must have really liked that idea a lot because in nothing flat I was on the grass and My sweet Charlie was buried to his ball in my hot cunt. "Yes Charlie fuck your Mother."

I learned a lot about sex the next month before we were finally recued. Sex with Marcus and Charlie was the best a woman could ever have. I didn't love Marcus but I loved fucking him. He was all man but what I loved was the taboo of being with a black man. I loved Charlie like a mother and I loved fucking him it was the taboo of fucking my own son. I may fuck a black man at some time but I will fuck Charlie as long as he wants me.

I was never with the both of them together. Charlie would give us some time alone and Marcus did likewise. Marcus and I never bathed together. Charlie always bath with me. I did more than just dry his front.

We were finally rescued by a ship and plane Mike had hired to search for us. My last night with Marcus was with mixed fillings. As he fucked me for the last time I pulled him down and kissed him, His face was no longer ugly.

We are back home now. Mike kept apologizing for Carla until I finally told him it was alright. He is working a lot now. I'm not sure he doesn't have a Carla on the side but I don't care. Charlie is in college and living at home. I have kept the promise I made to him on top of the mountain. I am his any way he wants me. Like his father twenty years ago, he wants me a lot. Just as I want him.

12