All Comments on 'Strange Days Ch. 01: One Hell of a Ride'

by jstarret78

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh fuck

As i was reading and getting hard all i could say was oh fuck. I wanted to be fucked so badly. Wow what a man lusty story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hitching rides

This story is so realistic to me. In my youth, I hitchhiked everywhere I went until I was in my early twenties. Every summer I took advantage of the break between semesters and took off from my home in PA to hitch rides across the country, and back and forth through Canada, and throughout New England. I could write a book filled with true stories of sex on the road - in fields, in parks, in cars, in farmhouses, in hotels, and in trucks. My favorite, very much like the one you share here, is a very hot ride with a trucker one night who picked me up on route 84 in New York close to Connecticut, heading to northern Maine. His name was Mike, and he seduced me by "accidentally" having a magazine fall out from a shelf behind him as he pretended reach back to rummage for a bag of chips. Landing open on the seat between us was a full color, high quality porn magazine of gorgeous men sucking and fucking each other. I took the hint and picked it up and after a few minutes of gawking at the hot pics, asked if he minded if I jerk off. He not only didn't mind, but he watched with lust in his eyes until he pulled off into the next rest area about fifteen miles up the road. By that time I had stripped out of my t-shirt and sandals and very short denim cut-off shorts (probably what caused him to pick me up in the first place) and was alternating between jerking off and sucking my own cock while I fingered my asshole, giving him a very sexy, slutty show. I was now seducing him, and when we finally parked a distance away from the other dozen or so trucks, he was out of his own clothes in no time. We climbed up into his bed at the back of the cab where we fucked and sucked each other for hours. After that we stopped three more times on our way to Maine for more sex, once involving three other truckers he invited over his cb radio. They stood around outside for their turns while inside I sucked and was fucked by all four of them one at a time. Someday, I will get around to sharing stories like this one more fully, but I wanted to give you something in return for the pleasure your story gave me (with the help of my fingers and fist, of course).

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOT!

Loved it! Had a few experiences in my life, but not with a trucker. Be waiting for your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

I know how easy it is to submit to a trucker - my uncle is one and I have had sex with him many times since I was 16

o2byoungo2byoungover 6 years ago
Not exactly the way I would have done it

Had I been that trucker, (and I was one for a few years) I would not have been so interested in fucking the hiker, but would have loved to have him whitewash the inside of my mouth and throat! And that happened a few times.

When I lived in Florida, back in the mid 70's, I had a 67 Chevy, and having recently come out, placed a strip of masking tape on the dashboard. I had printed on it with a marker "GAY IS GOOD!" A couple of times I tried to pick up hikers that exited my car faster than they got in, and changed their minds. A few times, they accepted the ride with no comment, and 3 or 4 times they asked if I wanted to suck them off. A couple of those times, I ended up taking them to my apartment and did so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

Very similar to best fantasy of getting an impromptu photo job which ends up with me naked a dildo in my ass. Mmmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Georgeus

God that was good made me cum

JP0920JP0920over 6 years ago

So hot!! Love these kind of stories. Keeping writing please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot story

Wow that really turned me on, got me so hard I couldn't keep my hands off my cock, all I could do to keep from cumming too quickly. Wish I could meet a horny trucker

like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So hot would love to have that experience. I like dick and have sucked a couple but no ass sex. Would be willing to try. Will in Petersburg Va.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous