Strange Days Ch. 01: One Hell of a Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt Lars spread some lube around my asshole, working it in with his fingers.

"Take a deep breath," I heard Lars say as I felt his cock pressing against my entrance. I could feel him playing his cock head around my asshole spreading the lube and teasing me. With a push his smooth cock head penetrated my asshole. The pain took me back, it hurt, how can I possibly deal with such a thick cock. I twitched which caused Lars to stop. "Ok, ok relax and accept me inside of you, open up and it will be much easier," he said.

I looked back at him and said, "please take it slow."

Slowly my asshole adjusted to his cock and I could feel Lars pushing into me inch by inch. The pain was gone and I admit that the pleasure spread all over me. He began fucking me, each thrust shot shivers through my whole body, especially my cock, that jumped each time he pushed back in.

Lars was moaning, thrusting deep strokes in and out, balls deep. He was whispering in my ear "oh fuck what a beautiful ass." His hands took over grabbing my ass cheeks so hard it hurt.

I didn't have to stroke my cock I felt it coming on its own. His fucking me picked up and I could tell Lars was about to come. By this time, I was responding to his fucking me and meeting each stroke by thrusting my hips back each time he buried his cock in me. I looked back at him and said, "don't stop, you can cum in me."

That pushed him over the edge and with a loud cry he emptied himself in my waiting ass. Perfect timing, as I felt the rage come up from my asshole, into my groin and overwhelm my cock. It exploded so hard I nearly fainted.

We both stayed that way, with his cock slowly shrinking inside me, recovering from two amazing organisms. Lars let his limp dick come out of my asshole and stood there. "What can I say John, that was like nothing I've ever felt before."

Trying to hold on to some manliness I answered, "not bad," conscious of my once virgin asshole feeling sore.

We took time to clean up with some cleansing wipes he had in his carry bag.

When we had cleaned up, I turned to face Lars. Suddenly his mouth was on mine, his tongue forcing its way into my mouth. I struggled to break away as I wasn't into this. He backed away when I struggled, looked at me, and said, "John, don't fight this, if you would give in, you would find so much pleasure in submitting. You can trust me and relax, you're safe with me."

After Lars said that, he looked at me for a few seconds. I managed a slight smile which caused him to approach me again, slowly, looking in my eyes, trying to communicate gentleness. As his mouth came closer, I found myself opening to him, accepting his deep penetrating kiss. His tongue took possession of my mouth and with eyes closed, I gave in again.

As we embraced and kissed I could feel my cock twitching, aware it was getting hard again. I didn't think it was possible to recover so quickly. Lars had a very serious look on his face, one that told me he wanted me again. I had no defense, no way to refuse. I was committed to his desires and to make this time together as easy as possible.

I felt Lars' rock-hard cock against me and took it in my hand. My asshole was sore so I asked, "Lars what if I take you in my mouth, let you cum in my mouth?" Never thought I'd ask that.

I got on my knees while holding his cock. I kissed and licked his cock head for a while before taking it in my mouth. Lars moaned as I enthusiastically sucked his cock. The trouble was I couldn't get it completely in my mouth and knew I wasn't stimulating him enough. I looked up and said, "sorry, I can't get all of you in my mouth, guess I'm not very good at this."

Lars put his hands under my arms and lifted me up. "I appreciate your effort, we'll work on it, but I still haven't had enough of the great ass of yours."

Reluctantly, I stood up and started to turn around, but this time Lars stopped me, took hold of my arm and led me to a blanket he had spread out on the grass. He asked me to lay down on my back and he laid down next to me. He began playing with my cock and sucking on my nipples. I laid there waiting for what came next.

Lars put some lube on his cock and fingers.

I felt Lars' hand go down to my ass and he started massaging my asshole, once and awhile inserting a finger or two. It drove me crazy and I hoped he wouldn't stop.

"What are you doing to me?" I blurted out.

"Relax John and let me give you some pleasure before we fuck," he replied.

Lars kept massaging my asshole as he continued kissing and sucking on my nibbles. It was driving me crazy which made him smile. "Your fingers feel so good; how did you know it would feel so good?" was all I could get out.

Lars chuckled "you told me when we ate lunch, remember. You said, "the anus was a pleasure zone," I knew you were talking about yourself."

Lars came around to face me, took hold of my legs and slowly spread them apart. He had taken everything off revealing a very hairy chest; in fact, he was hairy all over.

My erect cock was lying against my stomach as he put his hand under my hips and gently lifted me up. He held me for a while, looking down at me. Impatient I pleaded, "it's ok, I'm ready." He laughed as he grabbed his cock to guide it in me. It went in easily and, I had to admit, felt wonderful.

Soon Lars was deep in me, moaning, enjoying every stroke. I came up to meet him and squealed with each thrust. We fucked harder and harder till I thought I would lose my mind. I could feel his cock go deep inside me with every thrust. At times he would go balls deep and stop. Impaled on his cock, I could feel the fullness of him inside me. I wiggled and flexed my asshole which brought deep moans from Lars.

The fucking was so good. I had no control of my lust and kept repeating, "fuck me, fuck me, Lars you feel so good."

Once again, the heat rose from my asshole, slowly spreading out over my balls and into my cock. I could see in his eyes the same was coming his way. He looked down at me and lowered his mouth on mine. I sucked on his tongue this time wanting to take him all inside me. With an unbelievable rush we both came, I felt his cum shoot inside me. Again, I came without any help and turned the space between us wonderfully sticky.

We lay together for some time, taking all the relief and comfort in. I couldn't believe we came to such a point since this morning when a stranger picked me up for a ride to Erie, PA, one hell of a ride, I thought. We both stood up and Lars gathered his clothes. He got dressed while I, using the wipes again, cleaned up. He walked over to the picnic table for my clothes and returned with them folding over his arm.

"I could lock them away in my truck and you would have to drive with me to Erie naked, what do you think about that?" He laughed.

"it's up to you," I replied.

"No that's OK, I don't want something to happen that would make us both look ridiculous and get us in trouble." He began to help me get dressed, all while stroking my body as he put on my clothes. "Anyway, they come off easily whenever we want."

We got in the truck and drove out to the highway, heading west. I knew we had quite a few hours yet to go and figured we could use the time to work on improving my skills at giving good head.

12