All Comments on 'Strange Days Ch. 55-57'

by redskyes

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
SO HAPPY!!!!!

Thank you for putting up another chapter set. I have missed it alot. None of the other stories simmilar compare to you. Glad to see Amy back to her horndog self. Im hoping that she will reveal her secret to Trevor soon. I personally am not interested in Amy using her tool on Trevor, but would love to see him enjoy the view of Amy and Sarah.

I hope she makes a visit to the shop and gets more education on her gift and uses it on the gal pals.

Again, another great set. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Strange Days Ch. 55-57

YES!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
So glad your back

Loved it all...I'm particularly excited about where things are going...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing!

I just discovered this amazing work, and I read the whole thing in under a week. I would have read it faster...but I had to take breaks. LOL

Best futanari story ever. I can't wait to read more.

I love it every time Amy gets to do a new girl. The scene with Holly was my favorite so far. Having a three-way with Amy, Holly, and Violet would be mind-blowing if there was a way that it could fit logically into the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Fantastic Work

...This left me speechless...it caught my attention with its sex in later chapters, but when i wet back and read from chapter one...i was mesmerized, engulfed in the life of Amy and Sarah and everyone else. This is one of the best stories I've ever read, right up there with many of the Times bestsellers. You have a knack for telling stories, for making them come alive. If you eve need an editor, or someone to look over your work before uploading it (there were some mistakes here and there) then you got one right here.

giggityguygiggityguyabout 12 years ago
Good to see more

Thought it was odd how Violet just kind of moved on from the whole "I love you" thing so quickly. But otherwise, Amy and Sarah ftw! Honestly, for me, the relationship with Trevor is secondary. But, I feel like once she tells him about her gift it will improve her relationship with him, and for some reason I feel like it will deepen his relationship with Sarah too, which will make Amy happy.

redskyesredskyesabout 12 years agoAuthor
Wow

Thank you so much for the encouraging words, everyone. It really keeps me writing. Well, okay, it keeps me submitting. Pretty sure I'd write this anyway. :) I could use an editor, but I'm really concerned about what having one would do to my time tables. As things stand now, I have so little time to write, and in my opinion, there is far too much time between my posts. Maybe it's worth a try?

@giggityguy

Violet's tale isn't finished. Trust me, she hasn't moved on. More to come on that. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great narrative but...

Love the series as well as this new story you have written, but I was kinda disappointed that there was not that much sex this time around. I mean they are messing around in the tub, things are building up nicely, then the scene ends abruptly describing a little bit of the aftermath. I know what it is like being an erotic writer, constantly having to come up with new ways to describe the old "in out" but leaving the reader, as well as myself, high and dry like that after so many wonderful described scenes is quite the let down.

redskyesredskyesabout 12 years agoAuthor
Re: Great narrative but...

I feel ya'. It's just the way the chapters fell in this segment. If you read the last bit of the previous segment, then the start of this one, it flows rather nicely, I think. Time between segments didn't help at all. It was submit this segment now, or wait even longer to submit a larger segment, one that included a more thorough scene with Violet at the beginning. Some want less faster, and some want more slower. Wait, am I talking about sex or story submissions? :) Thank you for the feedback. It helps me a great deal, and is very encouraging.

Demented_IdDemented_Idabout 12 years ago
Rather have more slower

I know it can be very stressful when you feel you have your readers breathing down your neck when there is a large gap between submissions, but I think having more content is worth the wait. Setting up a good scene then not following through with it can frustrate or confuse the reader. So take your time and put out something that you feel is as complete as you can make it. Your readers might be all huffy at first as it seems that you are taking to long, but writing something to the best of your ability will garner more devoted fans in the long run.

PS: Love your work, particularly the "geyser" like effect Amy has when one or more girls are "helping" her. Felt kinda weird when Amy rejected Voilets offer for assistance when just a day before she had finally came to terms with her feelings about over her. Still waiting on a scene with Amy and Holly playing around with Voilet at the same time while "all out".

Demented_IdDemented_Idabout 12 years ago
Your ending just hit me

Wow ... that last scene was amazing. I just got a chance to really sit down and read it and just wow ... Love the dirty talk

redskyesredskyesabout 12 years agoAuthor
You're both right about the opening scene....

Thought I already posted this comment, so if I double post, forgive me.

You're both right. In my manuscript, the end of chapter 54 and the beginning of chapter 55 flow together really well. I intentionally didn't go into a sex scene after the bath, because the point wasn't about the sex, but rather their friendship, Violet's playfulness, and the time they spend together. But with the break in segments falling between those chapters, it made the opening of this submission rather weak. So I apologize for that. I could have done better, and I have. I've rewritten the opening of this submission, and I may replace this with the new one. That, or I'll just wait until the story is finished. When this whole thing wraps up, I'd like to make the entire manuscript availabe for download somehow, preferably for free.

@Demented_ID

Amy declined Violet's help in the bathroom because she didn't want to be secondary to Holly, and she said as much. She adores Violet, but knowing how recently she'd been with Holly was a complete turnoff. Amy doesn't know why she feels that way right now, but trust me, she'll figure it out. What happened in that scene is actually pretty important, and it will be explored further in later chapters. Hope that helps clear things up.

redskyesredskyesabout 12 years agoAuthor
Rewrite submitted...

Inspiration hit me at 4am. It woke me up, in fact, along with a nasty chest cold. I submitted the rewrite this evening, so look for it in a few days. I was going to hold the rewrite until the whole story was done, but I was really happy with the way it turned out. I guess these comments will get blown away, and so will the votes, but it's worth it. No idea if 55-57 will be replaced before or after 58-60 posts though.

Demented_IdDemented_Idabout 12 years ago
Wow ....

I am almost speechless and I have only read about half of your new revision. It totally blew my mind. I will read over your other story as soon as I can. keep up the outstanding work.

olddudolddudabout 12 years ago
YES YES

Yes futa babys, it mack sens they love each other so much it would be sad if they she dint have her baby.

P.S. I love this story.

Kirilios_XianKirilios_Xianabout 12 years ago
Hell Yeah!

You know I'm already hooked;) Can't wait for Trevor to know her secret, or for Sarah to have Amy's baby! Amy & Trevor loving a pregnant Sarah could be very hott! You clearly know the difference between erotica and mere porn, your scenes are executed so well!

Amy+Tabitha or Violet+Holly+Tabitha would be really hot;) With or without the sausage;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Dude, just fucking get rid of Trevor already! And don't listen to Kirilios_Xian, he's baka.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Yay!

These two are so cute together, so right in so many ways :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous