All Comments on 'Strange Days Ch. 75-77'

by redskyes

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

You're marvelous. I'm emotionally involved with all of your characters, and your talent is unmatched. Please, keep this going and never stop writing.

redskyesredskyesover 11 years agoAuthor
Re: Amazing

Thank you very much. :)

MysticCupcakeMysticCupcakeover 11 years ago
General feedback for you

I would like to first start off by saying what an amazing job you have done with this story. Once again I feel completely immersed in the fiction, I would want nothing more than this feeling to last forever, but all good things eventually come to their end.

As far as my impression with this entry, personally I did not feel connected with the characters at the beginning. I was afraid that perhaps I had become jaded, as I am unfortunately prone to becoming, and I wouldn't dream of blaming the author. But once Trevor came into the entry, the emotional attachment returned and the immersion took me away from the world around me. The entry progressed and Amy had moments of self-reflection as well as Sarah's interaction with her mother, points of conflict that I can visualize without it, completely changing the mood I have while reading it I guess you could say (the entry where Paula was found in the room with the boys was very intense and actually made me shiver a bit). Lastly, I have actually gone through a period where I needed to know how someone felt about me. It was more so however, needing to know why they exclusively hated me so suddenly. But I digress, great job once again and thank you for your time. :)

redskyesredskyesover 11 years agoAuthor
Re: General feedback for you

Thank you, Mystic. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
All three Together plz.

I really like it when she was with Sarah and Trevor. I wish they three can be together.

WhiteDevil007WhiteDevil007over 11 years ago
redskyes

I love you, redskyes.

redskyesredskyesover 11 years agoAuthor
Re: All three Together plz.

So do I, Anon. So do I. :(

redskyesredskyesover 11 years agoAuthor
Re: redskyes

Awww, thank you, WhiteDevil. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love and Wishes

It took a long time to find a series that both excited me (oh yeah) and emotionally gripped me. Thank you so much redskyes! I also wish that Amy, Sarah and Trevor would get back together :( .

redskyesredskyesover 11 years agoAuthor
Re: Love and Wishes

Thank you, Anon. Glad you're enjoying the story. :)

WhiteDevil007WhiteDevil007over 11 years ago
redskyes

You are very welcome, redskyes.

TbcodyTbcodyover 11 years ago
1st comment on story

ive read all the way through the chapters and i feel like this story is no wear near done the 'shadows' the feeling of being watched i think something really dramatic will happen to amy or holly also i think u were hinting at voilet's possible pregnantcy during the threesome and i hope you were if not oh well also i do hope trevors stays with amy as more then friends but less then lovers you wright amazingly well and your story flows at an amazing pace you are one of the best wrighters i know i do hope something dramatic happens that causes helena and the strange law enforcer with amazing eyes to do some saving and last thing the sex scenes can be spiced up hopefully like they do it outdoors or maybe amy gets sarah a collar fot christmas proving that she does own sarah it would be an amazing read like all your stories are :)

redskyesredskyesover 11 years agoAuthor
Re: 1st comment on story

Thank you, Tbcody. :)

Trevor will be around, but I can't say in what capacity without spoiling the coming chapters.

Amy and Holly can't get anyone pregnant.

Definitely some drama coming. The "man in black" and Helena will make another appearance.

It's a struggle, keeping the sex scenes fresh and new, but I'm trying. Lots of ways to have sex that Amy and Sarah have yet to try.

Also, Sarah's birthday is coming up soon, and I'm excited to write it.

TbcodyTbcodyover 11 years ago
maybe its not holly or amy who got voilet pregnant lol but we readers can only guess lol

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing read,

I did not think I was going to enjoy your work as much as I did, by the 3ed segment I could not stop reading, really looking forward to your next release and hope you get this all Fully edited and booked one day so I can own a proper copy.

redskyesredskyesover 11 years agoAuthor
Re: Amazing read

Thank you, Anon. Glad you like the story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Me again,

same Anon here, just wanted to say that after reading through again twice I must say you have crafted a very well written narritive so long as you can keep with in its own world and keep up the very high level of story telling I would say you have a great story worth sharing,

also I would like ot say how much of a wonderful job you have done in crafting a love story that involves sex and not a sex story that involves love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good but...

Though the story telling is great I feel that you have lost a lot of your visceral descriptions from back in your earlier work. I did tend to notice that your descriptions during intimate moments are a lot shorter and tend to use the same two or three phrases over again. I think it is wonderful that you have gained an editor but I think you should pull the rains back a little more or you might lose to many great narratives on the cutting room floor. If I had to say what descriptions I think were hit hardest, it would be the climaxes. Certain words or phrases can be power words that really trigger the erotic part of the brain and can make a scene without them feel rather, for lack of a better word, anticlimactic. A bad or hurried finish can turn even the most wonderful scene into something a bit more attune to frustration rather then a satisfying conclusion.

redskyesredskyesover 11 years agoAuthor
Re: Good but...

Hmm. Okay, I'll read this segment again and give it some thought. My editor mentioned the repetition too. I tried to cut back on that, but guess I have more work to do. :)

Question though; which scene had a weak finish for you? Knowing that might help me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Next chapter?

When can we expect the next chapter?!

redskyesredskyesover 11 years agoAuthor
Re: Next chapter?

I posted a status update on my tumblr.

red-skyes.tumblr.com

RhomanovRhomanovabout 11 years ago
Good story but....

The more I read, the greater my feeling Amy is an immature selfish girl.

Wonder how it will play out.

Good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Fantastic characters, wonderful story and amazingly hot sex... the ultimate story :)

J

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Far & away the best series on this whole site

I would dearly love to see a sequel. You write so well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous