Strange Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A very nice looking twenty something receptionist immediately put me at ease and took me into a private room where there were photo albums of the available "escorts". She also brought me a nice cup of coffee and told me that a consultant would be in to see me in a few minutes and explain the options and procedures for the agency.

As she placed the cup of coffee in front of me, I got a nice view down her blouse to her tits in a beautiful lacy pushup bra. Damn I thought. I will just take her and save some time. But with a nice smile of appreciation that I had appreciated her, she soon exited the room.

I opened the first photo book and was struck by how beautiful the women were. Their age seemed to range from mid twenties to late thirties. They looked more like magazine models than hookers. They were very elegantly dressed and their makeup and hair was professionally done. Nothing cheap or tawdry about these ladies.

Then my consultant came in and introduced herself as Sophia. She looked like she could be a daughter of the famous Italian film star. Lustrous, long jet black hair, ivory complexion and huge dark eyes gave her a look you wouldn't soon forget. She was dressed conservatively in a long skirt, silk blouse and matching jacket but you could still tell her body would be voluptuous and she exuded sex.

She explained that some of the ladies were only available during certain time periods and others only on certain days. If I would open up an account with them with a minimum deposit of $5,000.00, they would then give an address and password for their private web page and I would be able to access full information for each lady including her calendar to see when she was already booked or not available.

Then when I had made my choice I could call Sophia and arrange for a "date". The hourly rate for such a date was $300.00 and would come out of my agency account. This basically just got my foot in the door and Sophia would have the woman I selected call me and we would then negotiate what type of date it would be. It was not said outright but hinted at that the agency price did not include sexual favors and that anything of that sort was between two consenting adults but of course the ladies did count on "tips" as part of their income.

That sounded fine to me so I wrote a check on my private account and I was a new member. Sophia then gave me the necessary information to browse their internet site. She further explained that if I was not computer savy or just felt more comfortable coming into their office that I was always welcome to drop in anytime between ten o'clock and five o'clock to browse the photo books and a consultant would check on availability for me.

I decided that since I was there I would check the photos and arrange for a date right then. Sophia left me to it and said to press the button by the door when I had made my choice and she would be right back in. She said it might be best to choose two or three in case one was not available when I was.

It was hard to make a choice as I was attracted to almost all of them. I finally settled on a 23 year old slender blonde, five foot six with 34B breasts; a cute little redhead, 24 years old, five foot three, with 32B breasts and finally a brunette, 33 years old, five foot four with 34C tits.

When Sophia came in with a booking calendar, she said that they were all available from ten to three but that the brunette was not available after that. The blonde was only available Mondays and Wednesdays, the redhead Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays and the brunette Mondays through Fridays.

I was like a kid in a candy shop. I couldn't help myself and booked all three. It was a Thursday so I made a date with the redhead for that night, the blonde for Monday night and the brunette for Wednesday morning.

Josie would be told that I had to work late and that would be cool because she couldn't dial into my office after six o'clock because the switchboard wasn't manned. That would work for Monday night also and I would just take some of my comp time for Wednesday morning and Josie would think I was at work.

Sophia got ahold of all three right away and I told all three of them to meet me at my rental house/office. I had only converted one room to an office and there was still a fully furnished bedroom in one of the others. Figuring three hours would be enough time to get my feet and other things wet, I booked that amount of time with each.

The redhead's name, or at least her working name, was Sandy. She knocked on the door at seven on the dot. I had stocked up with booze and snacks and so soon we were both drinking and eating cheese and crackers. She was a skilled conversationalist and soon had me relaxed and enjoying myself.

She then asked me several questions about what I expected from the date. I told her the obvious that I wanted to go into the bedroom and have sex with her. When we got down to specifics I told her oral and intercourse but no anal or other "specialties". The intercourse was $300 with oral an extra hundred if it involved ejaculation and $50 if it did not.

I had been briefed by Sophia that all "tips" were strictly on a cash basis. I later learned that the women got one hundred dollars an hour out of the three hundred I paid the agency and the tips were on top of that. So when I peeled off four brand new crisp hundreds and gave them to Sandy, she was going to make seven hundred for the "date". Not bad for three hours work.

Sandy was cute with a capital C. I loved her long red hair that hung down to her shoulders, her cute elfin face, beautiful upturned perky tits and her bubble butt that perched atop some spectacular legs. Oh yeah, she was going to be worth every penny!

I started with her tits, kissing and playing with them like they were a toy I got for Christmas. Then I moved down to her tummy, belly button and finally her pussy. I ate that like I was a starving man at the finest restaurant in New Orleans. She seemed to like it.

"Oh, oh, oh, sheit, keep doing that, don't stop! Fuck that feels good!"

I was holding her legs down with my elbows and grabbing her tight little butt with my hands. Then I pulled her up to my mouth and fucked her with my tongue. She had her first orgasm and arched up as her stomach muscles clenched. Five minutes later she had her second one.

When she came down from that one I shoved Little Jim up her as far as I could and went to town. I fucked her hard and fast and felt my orgasm coming from my prostate up my root to the tip of my cock. It felt wonderful and I thought my head blew open when I came. Whoa, it had been a long time since I had sex this good.

The rest of the three hours went by very fast and we ended it in the shower washing each other. After she was dressed I walked her to the door and she gave me a peck on the cheek.

"Goodbye Jim, I hope to hear from you again. You were a wonderful lover and the oral was so good I might have to pay you for it next time."

Of course she said that with a smile and I hadn't lost sight of reality enough to think that was even a slight possibility. Still a great experience.

My next two dates went well also. The blonde said her name was Monique and she was a model trying to break into the business and doing "dates" to make money to support herself while she did. She was a little more expensive than Sandy but worth it as I fucked her ass to my supreme enjoyment as it felt very tight on my little four incher.

The brunette Carla admitted that she was married and had kids and was only doing this because her husband had lost his job and neither one of them could find anything else that would pay the bills. But she seemed to enjoy herself also and after I gave her my oral treatment she threw in a nice ass fuck for free. A nice lady who seemed to be sincere in everything she did or said. I hoped that her marriage could survive what she had to do and that her kids would grow up to a happier world.

I was surprised that Josie seemed concerned that I had to work late and she said she and the kids missed me. She apparently hadn't missed me enough to have sex with me though as no moves were made on her part that night as we went to bed. What a strange marriage this is I thought as I drifted off and what strange days we are in. I didn't realize that the strangeness was just beginning.

The next weekend Josie was very affectionate all of a sudden. This had been missing from our marriage, as well as sex, for a long time. I always assumed that it dated back to when she started her affairs. We just stopped touching or kissing very often. But now she was hanging onto me and giving me big hugs. She even held my hand when we went shopping for some clothes for the kids. I knew something had changed when she gave me a passionate kiss when the kids went off to play in their rooms after supper.

I knew it probably wasn't wise to bring it up but I was just too damn curious.

"Josie what was that all about? We haven't been doing much kissing lately!"

She then looked me right in the eye and said, "Jim I know we haven't and it's my fault. I've forgotten how much you mean to me and how hard you work to support this family. I always take your presence for granted but ,now that you have been working on the rental house and working late at your job, I have noticed how much the kids and I miss you. Even if we aren't doing anything together, you make me and the kids feel loved and safe just by your being here."

I was kind of stunned by this coming out of the blue like it was. My thoughts were ricocheting around in my skull and it was hard to think of an answer to this.

"You are right Josie. I feel you take me for granted also. I know the kids love me but let's be real here. They will always love you more and you are number one. "

"I love you too Jim."

I leaned back to look at her and then said, "Do you Josie? Do you?"

This seemed to set her back on her heels some and I left and went up the stairs and went in the kids rooms and played with them for a while. They said they didn't have any homework since it was the weekend so we kept playing up to their bedtime. This was when Josie would usually come in and put them to bed but she didn't make an appearance. So I helped them into their pajamas and lay between them while I read a bedtime story.

They were being really sweet and cuddling up nice while I read to them. When I was done they both thanked me and gave me a nice kiss on the cheek and then I turned the lights off and they went to sleep. Thinking it strange that Josie hadn't made an appearance I walked down the hall to our bedroom. Josie sounded like she was in the bathroom with the door closed so I undressed and slipped into bed. I turned off the lamp on my side of the bed but hers was still on. I was just getting ready to turn on my side and go to sleep when I heard the bathroom door open.

Josie came out in a semi-transparent baby doll that I had never seen before. The light from her lamp shone through it and she looked amazingly seductive. She got into bed and immediately snuggled up to me.

"Do you like my new sleepware honey?"

"Uh. . m, yes I think I do."

Actually Little Jim had popped a boner right away and was eagerly awaiting some resolution to the excitement.

"Well let's see if you like this better", she said and slipped beneath the covers and Little Jim felt a wet, warm mouth descend around him.

Holy shit she was actually going to give me a blowjob. It felt great and she was working her tongue all around as she moved her mouth up and down. I guess one advantage of Little Jim was that she didn't have to worry about choking or anything like that. She could take him all the way to the root and back again. A gentle suction, a swirling tongue, a hand gently playing with my balls and then, oh god, her tongue was in the slit at the top and pressing hard. I lost it and started gushing!

"Uh, here it comes. Shit . . . shit, take it you little bitch! Suck it all down!"

And she did.

As I came to my senses, I realized what I had said and that it had been motivated by some of the suppressed anger I felt toward her for cheating on me. When she came out from under the covers, I looked into her eyes but didn't see any anger on her part. Instead there was a self satisfied look like a job well done. When I started to apologize she said there was no need and that she understood my talking dirty was just part of the sex and it didn't bother her.

We then snuggled, kissed and made out for the next five minutes. My excitement slowly came back and Little Jim rose to the occasion again. When Josie felt it she pulled me between her legs and inserted me into her and we made slow, gentle love for what seemed to be a long time. While we fucked, we kissed and I played and sucked at her tits. Then I moved my hand down to her clit and touched it gently in a circular motion. As I came I believe she might have also and it just felt very nice and fulfilling.

As I rolled off and drifted off to sleep, it suddenly occurred to me that I hadn't gone down on her and it was the first time in a long time that we had sex and it hadn't happened. That seemed to have some significance but I just couldn't figure out what it was before I was asleep.

Ah, so you think that was a turning point for us and we lived happily ever after do you?

Well things did get better but never back to the way they were when we first married. Too much water under the bridge to ever go back there. And the water was still flowing. We were making love twice a week and there was a lot more affection and sharing of our days. On the weekends we did more joint activities with the kids that brought us closer together. But when I brought in the investigators again to check on her nothing much had changed. She was only getting together with another man once a week now on Tuesday and there were three men who she seemed to go through in rotation. So she only saw the same man once every three weeks.

I suppose that was better than it had been but it didn't mean a whole lot to me. It still left me feeling like I wasn't getting the job done with the accompanying insecurity and loss of confidence. Does a knife wound hurt less because it is only one inch deep rather than two? Not much if I was the sample used in the poll.

My use of the Gentlemen's Choice ladies continued but at a much slower rate. Even with my money they were expensive and my frugal self asserted itself. Besides I had tried several others but they all seemed just a little too professional and unfeeling to me. Even Monique lost her appeal after awhile which was just as well as her modeling career was finally taking off and she was getting out of the business.

Only Sandy still seemed to light my fire but even then only if I waited two weeks before seeing her again. Perhaps it was because Josie and I were getting together more often. Josie was putting more effort into it also. I almost could believe we were a happily married couple if I didn't know what was going on behind my back.

But then more "strange days dragged us down". If I had become somewhat jaded with professionals, I hadn't taken into account the effect that amateurs might have on me. Especially if they were young and relatively inexperienced. As with most tales of the fall into sin and degradation, this one began innocently and with the best of intentions.

As I said previously, I had stopped seeking new business for my outside consulting work because I had all I could handle. What happened now was something I hadn't foreseen. New business started to seek me out as my reputation had grown by word of mouth without a bit of promotion or advertisement by myself. I tried to turn these people down but they were really insistent because I was charging less than other consultants out there and according to the word of mouth was faster with a better success rate.

When my Federal contract came up for renewal, I talked them into letting me go to 75% time on the basis that I had solved so many problems that there wasn't as much work for me to do. Since money was so tight that even the Fed's budgets were becoming slimmer, I had no problem and they approved right away. So now I got off two hours early on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and only had a half a day on Friday.

I still couldn't keep up with all of the demand. It was driving me crazy. The only solution I could come up with was to hire some employees to help me out. The first thing I needed was some clerical help that was fast on a computer keyboard, didn't need a lot of supervision and could keep things organized. I made up a couple of ads and posted one on the internet on several local boards and printed the other out and physically posted at the local supermarket board and several other business in the area who permitted that sort of thing.

Then while I waited for some response, I cleaned half of the furniture out of the front/living room and turned that into office space for my new clerk/receptionist. A used desk, some chairs, small tables, a new computer and printer and a nice filing cabinet and I was set. There was already telephone service so I had them come out and add a new extension in the front room. The sofa and easy chairs left in the other half would be my new waiting area if needed and I guess the kitchen was the new break room.

The response was incredible. My answering machine was overloaded with 50 messages and my email account for the business had at least a hundred responses. I knew the economy was bad but this was insane. Hell now I needed somebody to screen all these people for me. I had turned down the idea of an employment agency at first because I thought I would be able to handle it and the fewer people the better. Now it looked like I might have to hire one.

Feeling tired and discouraged, I shut it down for the day at 6:30 and was going home to eat supper with Josie and the children. Before I could get in the car I was stopped by a young girl with long brown hair, dressed in a t-shirt and jeans.

"Excuse me sir. Has the job been filled or is there still a chance to apply for it."

I was caught off guard and somewhat confused. How did she find this place? I didn't put the address in any of the ads. Just the phone number and email address. How could she be qualified for the job? She didn't look like she was out of high school yet.

"Please sir I know I wasn't supposed to come in person but I really have to have this job. My name is Cathy Johnson and I just finished my freshman year at college but my folks lost their jobs and say they can't send me back until they get situated again. I went to the library and used their reverse phone directory to find out the address here."

"How old are you?"

"I turned nineteen last month. I'm really good with a computer and I got a 3.8 out of 4 my first year at college. I had a part time clerk job on campus also so I do have a little experience."

Well I was tired and this would make it quick and easy. "OK, come back tomorrow at 4:30 with your high school graduation certificate, college grade sheet, driver's license and social security card. If everything checks out I will give you a two week trial period. If you do a good job the employment will be permanent after that. My name is Jim Mayfair by the way."

"Oh thank you Mr. Mayfair! You don't know how much this means to me. What will my hours be and how much is the pay if you don't mind me asking."

"The hours are flexible and the total will depend on how much work there is to do. However, I can tell you right now that there is so much work that you can work full time if you want. For the trial period I will pay you $12.00/hr and after that if you are still employed I will raise you to $15.00/hr. But you should understand that I expect a lot for that kind of pay."