Strange Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning we ended up fucking in the shower. After breakfast we had a very long discussion that for the most part stayed quiet and non violent. There were moments when anger surged up in both of us and we yelled at each other. A lot of truth did come out though.

Josie did admit to me that she first started cheating on me because her girlfriends would all talk about their sex lives with their husbands and with their boyfriends before that. Actually some still had boyfriends on the side which helped put the idea in Josie's head. Size, both length and width, was discussed at length. Comparisons were made and critiques given. Oral sex was also discussed a lot and her girlfriends had all agreed that Josie was lucky to get that from me and that it was so good because most of their husbands refused to do that for them.

But time and again, the conversation returned to size and variety and Josie felt left out because she had only been with me and didn't have anyone to make comparisons with. Then one night, when I was out of town on business, she went out with some of her girlfriends and a lot of booze and dancing later found her on a bed in a motel room.

She found the thrill and excitement of being with a new man addictive. At first the guilt kept her from doing it more than two or three times a year. But as the years went by she started doing it more and more until it was two or three times a week. Then she had that revelation a year ago that she had been growing apart from me and that if things went on as they had we would divorce.

Of course, as I now confessed to her, that had been when I had first started turning to the call girls. Josie said she most have had some kind of sixth sense about it because she knew something had changed. She also found out how lonely it was at night when I wasn't there and how the kids missed me too. Those lonely nights also gave her time to think.

She realized then that if we broke up that none of the men she had been seeing would ever be anything but dates and sex. They could never take my place as the kid's father or my place as her husband in all other ways. Then she thought back and realized how sex with me had taken place with less and less frequency. It shamed her and frightened her as she realized I probably had found someone to replace her.

That's when she dedicated herself to having more sex with me, being more affectionate and just being closer in general. I told her that I had certainly noticed this and had appreciated it but that I also knew that she had kept on cheating. She hung her head down when i said that and started crying so I left for a while and took a walk around the neighborhood.

When I got back, she had calmed down, so I started to explain to her about the consulting business I had started and how I was running it out of the rental house and that the girls worked for me. She didn't ask whether I was sleeping with them and I didn't volunteer any information in that regard. Neither did I ask her who she was fucking now, how often she did it or anything of that sort.

After a good night's sleep, we both seemed to pretend that nothing had happened. Talking about it and getting all the secrets out had definitely been a good thing though. A lot of tension was released and we were much more relaxed around each other. Life went on and we seemed to be doing alright in our marriage. Our sex life was almost as good as it had been in the early days of our marriage and we shared a far greater emotional bond than before. I increased the amount going into our joint household account by $400/Mo and everyone seemed very happy.

There was even some good news outside of our marriage. The national economy had finally settled down and was on the upswing again although it had a long way to go to get back to where it had been. All of a sudden though my consulting business took off again. Word of mouth had really gotten around and now more companies could afford us. Even with all three of us working hard the work began to pile up once again.

The end result was that we hired two more employees. They, of course, turned out to be two more girlfriend's of Cathy's and Annie's. With their help we quickly got things under control once more. While the two new employee's, Sandy and Tracy, kept up with the office work, I put Cathy and Annie through an intensive training in the design of modern modular systems and even how to read and write some basic code.

After six months they were working side by side with me. They would do as much as they could by themselves and then when they ran into something tough they would come to me with it and I would take over. But still we grew! It finally got to the point where I went home and discussed with Josie what was going on. After some discussion she saw my point that I could make more money as an independent contractor than a government contractor. So I finally terminated my employment with the Federal Government and went to work full time with the consulting.

The business did great. Even after giving all of my employees raises and bonuses, I was able to draw a nice salary for my self. At first it was 75% of what I had made. Then it was equal. Finally I ended up drawing a monthly salary check that was twice what I had been making.

Was I also fucking all of my employees? No, I never started with Sandy and Tracy. And the number of times Cathy and Annie and I got together started to go down. This was due to a lot of reasons. At first we were so swamped with business that we didn't have time. Then the newness had worn off and with it a little of the desire and passion. Finally both girls had started to date guys their own age.

I tried to keep it going by moving our Friday ritual to Thursday nights and that worked for a while. Soon they started having other Thursday night dates though. Cathy even started to talk about going back to college full time. Her parents had finally gotten good jobs as the economy picked up and her salary wasn't needed to pay bills.

I panicked because I still needed her to help run the business. Some changes were in order but I talked her into staying on. The changes were that I hired another full time programer with a college degree while at the same time paying for Cathy to take two nighttime computer classes out at the University. I also agreed to let her start her own photography business using our facilities with the provision that she only would do it after eight o'clock at night or on the weekends.

With everything caught up and the business finally running smoothly, I started working normal hours from nine in the morning to five at night. Josie and my relationship improved as a result. I now had more energy to devote to her and the family. We started going out on the weekends to a high end hotel downtown for dinner and dancing. They had a nice large dance floor and a band that had a full horn section and played everything from big band jazz to down and dirty blues.

Our sex life was hot, romantic and very loving. We were back to three or four times a week and there was lots of hugging, kisses and affection going on all the time. It was the happiest time of my life.

Was Josie still cheating on me? I didn't know, didn't ask and paid for no surveillance.

Did I cheat on Josie? She never asked, I never told and as far as I know she never paid for any surveillance.

When god created me, it wasn't as a perfect Adonis. I wasn't perfect and my marriage hadn't been perfect. But it was close enough for me! Life was good!