All Comments on 'Strange Vacation'

by millennium_bard

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
movie script needed

Need a movie script, hot and true scifi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Movie script needed?

I don't agree. With a little fleshing out in the character development of all the characters, and some good special effects, this story could easily rival "Lord Of The Rings" in depth, quality, and sheer excitement! It's definately gone to my top story file!

Coyote would be an excellent nemesis, and his trickster ways would definately put make his enemies and his allies nervous as to his real intentions.

It's quite interesting to see Coyote's usually primative native character contesting with a modern trained soldier, especially one that's been trained by either the SEALS or the British SAS. Wanna bet that Coyote's whole scheme is to get his sisters married off to guys of who's character he approves? While discomforting a few of his own foes in the bargain, of course!

That would be just like the Trickster!

My musings anyway,

Kydreamer

sacksackover 19 years ago
talk about intense!!

not for the faint of heart....amazing, vivid writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Interesting stories

I've read some of your other also, and they're all strange. I've read a lot of fantasy, and more SF. With good special effects, and some hot chicks [on both sides--don't give the good guys all the eye candy], it could make a good movie. Oh, and when you're classifying this, it's fantasy--nothing in it [at least, so far] is anywhere near SF. But it's still good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
DON'T "WASTE" YOUR TIME !!!

Chapter 3 was posted in October 2004...5 1/2

years ago and then "MB" vanished...too bad !

"MINUS 5 STARS" ... LOOOOOSER !

BluJBluJover 10 years ago
story not finished

I believe the author passed away. His bio says his band name is the same as his username. A Google search shows the founder of Millennium Bard passed away in 2008. RIP

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous