All Comments on 'Stranger Fucks Wife on Honeymoon'

by glutton4mutton

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Wow, what an interesting proposition. I see you are a relatively new writer with 47 followers after 4 stories. That is 12 per story and this story is just newly out there. I consider S/F ratio to be the most significant measure of a writer's skill and 10-1 is the mark of a Good writer. You will likely be more like 15 to 1 after this one.

I don't really have any good idea of which details you invented, but I did find it hard to swallow that you would have relished the notion of raising a baby that was from another donor. I think that may be fictionalized. Keep 'em coming.

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

No. Wanting to bring up other unknown guys kids. Give me a break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

We had a similar incident on our honeymoon. We were both virgins, believe it or not, and sex on our wedding night was a bit awkward, but we managed. Afterwards we seemed to get the hang of it and we made up for lost time! Our honeymoon was actually about a month after the wedding. We oiled only afford a trip to Florida, but as young kids we loved it. We did the Disney thing and then we hit the gulf coast for some beach time. We were staying in a small hotel just off the beach in Clearwater. I even talked Chrissy into buying a skimpy bikini in one of the shops. After a day at the beach we returned to our hotel. There were a few older people sitting around the pool and were very friendly with us. We’re we’re still only 19 and couldn’t buy beer but they had a cooler full and shared with us. Chrissy was real fun after she got a buzz and was doing crazy cannonballs into the pool with another guy. One time her top slipped over her boobs and we all let out whoops. When she came back to me I hugged her and told her it was ok. She leaned into me and said that it kind of turned her on showing off. She then said that Andy, the guy she was jumping in the pool with had secretly been touching her under water and he that also was making her horny. I asked if she wanted to go back to the room but she said she was having fun drinking. A bit later it became dark and s few of us were in the pool with the lights on. I had to go to the bathroom and excused myself to got to our room and pee. When I returned I noticed that Chrissy and Andy were the only two left and I could see she was backing her ass into him while they were in the pool. I watched from the steps leading down from the second story. This was actually pretty hot. It took me a second to realize that she wasn’t just rubbing her ass against him. He had his hands around her waist and was pulling her hard against him. Could he really be fucking her? I heard her moan out how good it felt. I wondered just how many other people could see them as the pool was pretty lit up. I saw him stiffen up and hold her tight against him then he backed away. I made my entrance right then and slipped into the water. Thr three of us shared a beer and Chrissy was still horny and flirting with us both. I leaned into her and whispered “I saw you two.” She first got a bit scared but I kissed her and told her it was hot. She reached under the water and felt my hard dick. I slipped it out and moved her bikini bottoms to the side. I tried to be discrete and slip it in quietly but Chrissy moaned out when I did. Andy watched as I fucked her in front of him. When we were done we went to our room and fucked again…and again. It was so hot. I asked her the next day if she thought she wanted to fuck him again, but she said it was just something that happened when she was drunk and wouldn’t do it again. I would have let her.

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

The moral of this tale is he made his wife lose all respect she had for him a few days after their marriage...That respect for sure never returned...She wasn't bothered by his ED...why? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You killed any good score by the guy regretting wife had not got pregnant by another man.. How is that a thrill?

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

So, the husband enjoyed being a pathetic, weak, cuck. His slut wife risked getting pregnant and having bitch-boy raising another man's child because he was too weak to stop her.

Naturally, once they got home, the husband arranged for an attractive escort to visit and he fucked her in front of his protesting, slut wife??? Goose/Gander etc.

No, of course the spineless doormat wouldn't do that. Naturally, his slut wife had many liasons in the years to come, knowing her bitch-boy husband wouldn't do anything about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have a hard time with these stories as I like a bit of realism even when it is a fantasy story. I first off can't see some strange guy asking for you to take a picture of him with your wife, especially on your honey moon. If anything, you ask him to take a photo of you and your wife together . Then just as quickly she forgets all about her being in love and infatuated with you (remember you just got married and are on your honey moon) that she has sex with this guy. It doesn't matter if at that moment you have a pardon and want to see her with other guys. This is what she is thinking at that moment and it shouldn't be about sex with the stranger. All so fast and at the time when you should be so in love you think of nothing but each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, this joke of a 'marriage' lasted an entire week? How sad and depressing. I think the fact part is you are a lame cuck. I think the fictional part is any woman would marry you with your issues. So, you made up the entire 'marriage' and dribbled it out for us to suffer through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yuck. Cannot believe there are men actually like this in the world. Like a mental disorder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stories of this type, this theme, hold absolutely no interest or value. They demean the human race as a whole, it's just humans acting like wild animals. Everything that put us at the top of the pyramid just got dashed when "civilized" people grovel in the dirt. A husband throws his wife to a stranger and encourages them to breed like wild animals. The wife does not object to her husband's abuse of her status as his mate. The stranger does not employ the good judgment of a civilized man. These stories just throw the moral, ethical and spiritual value of humanity out the window. We are lost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would say 99 o/o of all honeymoon couples are very much into each other. With that thought I don't think Markus was real to the extent of fucking the wife. The traveling was probably true. If she did risk getting pregnant by Markus , what does that say about her true feelings for you. If Markus did happen with the disrespect and betrayal divorce/annulment would have been started immediately upon the early return home. If it was true and you stayed together, how did you manage to trust her? If you had kids are they yours?

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 2 years ago

Glutton4mutton; you’ve produced an interesting story, but it isn’t very realistic or believable. I can’t buy a couple on their honeymoon might act this way without an awful lot of discussion beforehand, which I don’t see as part of honeymoon dialogue.

Maybe after a few years for sex with each other to lose its luster such a scenario might be plausible. (All except this crap of not caring if the baby he raised was another mans. I can see it as no problem when a guy marries a woman who already has children—I have grandchildren liked that and we love them just like our biological grands, but one conceived by a stranger on the honeymoon is a ‘Bridge too Far.)

You’d be better served by dropping all pretense of this being partly real and just go with pure fiction.

Still; all in all, it ain’t a bad story—THANKS cd

BTW, if the Anon who wrote about his experience on his honeymoon reads this I have a message for him. Expand your comment into your own story; just add a little more emotion when Hubby finds wife screwing guy ; show them as they work things out between them and you'll have a winner.

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

What better way to show your husband how much you love him than by screwing a stranger on the honeymoon, supposedly the most romantic time of an entire marriage. Equally it appears the best way to show a new bride that she is the love of your life is by watching her screw said stranger, this has the added advantage of showing her that no matter what she gets up to in the future you’ll be wholeheartedly embrace role of cleanup hubby.

Ain’t love grand.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

There are a lot of funky stories about Cypress on Literotica. Is this where the UK goes to get its freak on? Just wondering.

.

This felt a bit like... "a travelogue that took a wrong turn somewhere just up ahead, into the Twilight Zone!" [cue: theme; vol. 7; dur 8.0]

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well I think the guys name wasn’t really Markus , and the ‘tasting it till dinner time ‘was fake ,but just that you were bitching about it’s taste when you really savored it !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

On your honeymoon? Really? Couldn't you at least wait until you got home to be cucked?

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

This is a partly true story about an encounter my wife and I had with a stranger on our honeymoon

Gonna go with nope, because very few marriages would last beyond that honeymoon....even you wimpy cucks lose in the end because no woman, no matter how big a slut she really is, would stay in love with someone she has no respect for nor deserves any.

So unless you two divorced shortly after Ill call shenanigans.

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 2 years ago
I don't think they were married

Sounds to me they weren't newlyweds but just fuck buddies taking some vacation time together in Cyprus. If a husband allows himself to be cuckolded in their honeymoon, there is no way to go back to monogamous afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a nothing story. No value whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A guy we know a little over heard a group of guys talking about Vegas and jumped in with how it destroyed his 30 year marriage. The went had a great few days and then the last night hung with three couples and two other guys they met unknowingly that it was a group that were swingers . They had limo , drinks , drugs , extacy and viagra. He said through a drunken drugged night of switching and fucking but not in the right frame of mind woke to see his wife still being dped by the two younger we’ll hung guys . He said the guys pounded into her and switched holes until they came leaving her limp body on the floor the much younger guy smacked her ass and said how he loves fucking older hot married mommies up there ass . It was all causal for them because it was normal but he was devestated and his marriage at the time was still together but barely. He said you’ll never unsee two dicks fucking your wife as she screams in pleasure you never heard .

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

You implement that this story, if only partially, could be true! Then it would have been better if the two of you had contracted HIV and died a slow and agonizing death. Maybe that would have awakened some intelligence in you! How can adult people have sexual intercourse with a stranger without protection? Even whores insist on condoms! But the idiots are not dying out, either in fantasy or in reality, as the author and his story prove!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Come on Beverley, kiss him on the lips, you know you want to" i could barely read the rest of that paragraph it was so absurd. but i had to skim through the train wreck.

maybe some story or character building? who is this husband who just randomly starts telling a stranger to start making out with his wife. they just do it at some tourist site? they never do anything like that again? even when is dick doesnt work? lol "be honest with your partner" what morale of the story? this wasn't a story. it was an anecdote at best. What honesty? that was a conflict? sounded like you had no problem directing her to fuck someone onyour honeymoon, but 27 years go by and you never addresses "hey are we swingers?"

glutton4muttonglutton4muttonover 2 years agoAuthor

Wow, some people seem really surprised and get upset to find pornography on a pornographic website! Some of those who are so disgusted by this story were very quick to comment when it was published, which leads me to think they monitor this category on a daily basis, looking for stories that offend them. If you don't like my standard of writing or find inconsistancies in the plot that's fine and some people have made helpful comments to this effect, but don't criticize me for producing a particular type of pornography that you not only willingly read, but actively seek.

As it happens, very little of this story is true. We did go to Cyprus and we did encounter the soldier who offered to pose for a photograph with Beverley. I think he regularly got asked to do this at this popular tourist spot. But that is where the truth sadly ends and fiction takes over.

It's not unusual for men to have secret fantasies that they dare not share with their wives. I make no apologies for wishing I had been braver and confessed my fantasy to Beverley, for I really would have liked to be cuckolded and watched her conceive another man's child. You may be disgusted by this and find it impossible to understand, but the truth is we all get turned on by different things.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

So what a lot of haters on here today! Why are all you the acting like some kind of morality monitors? People do stupid stuff sometimes when it turns Them on. I can attest myself to what we actually did during my first marriage.

I was stationed in a place I would Never have been if I hadn't been in the service. Bringing home a Buddie from the base was always a fun evening. Then Having having her dressed very provacative and letting her tits show I found this kind of thing very exciting to show her off and share my brand new bride, we were having a ball. Originally I had been very jealous so Karen was very cautious about showing off or being flirty for me. But one day I noticed this big guy in the next apt and told my wife that she Since she had fucked two of my buddies that I had brought home that she should go next door and fuck him? She said "No" and I asked Why Not. She said because he was "ugly". So then I had a challenge trying to get her to fuck the ugly guy next door. So I said. how about This then, you just go next door and start chatting with him and then start rubbing your neck. Mention it is sore maybe he would rub it for you. Then after he starts to rub it you suggest that you both go into his place for more privacy. Then when you when you get inside take all your clothes off and lay on his bed. Will you do that?? It isn't fucking him but you get to show off you pretty titties and great ass! She says "OK" and just goes next door. She comes back about 15 or 20 minutes later hornier than a Hoot Owl. LOL I ask her did you fuck him? She says "No" but I could tell she was struggling to contain herself after all she'd been completely naked with a complete stranger rubbing all over her body!) she was so Horny. So Instead of taking some time to find out what did happen I sent her back over with more instructions to try to get her laid. "This time go back and tell him since He gave you such a good massage that it is only right for you to give him one back". So Like before you need to get naked when You get in his place and you can tell him get undressed too, but keep his shorts on. (I said that so she'd do it by feeling a little safer with him having his shorts on) Start with his back and neck then have him rotate so he is laying on his back. (now I'm thinking if they do that his dick will be only separated by his shorts from her pussy) She zoomed back out the door to do that. She was gone about a half hour of so. When she came back she had a big smile on her face. "Did you fuck him" "Oh yeah, and Whoa did he have a big cock" so we went immediately to bed to recreate their experience. Her on top, pussy so juicy full of his come. While we were having sex I was talking fantansys to her saying things like....."you like that big cock next door?" "Oh yeah Honey" she'd say. "It really went deep in me and hit places you never have" then I'd say...."Wow that is so cool, now you can just go next door and fuck him everyday while I'm at work on the base" Then she'd say "yes I'm going to, every day I love his big cock, I came so good on it when he stretched me and he shot so much come up in me" Then I'd say " I love you so much, promise your really going to do that, I want him to fuck you so good every day" then she'd say "I love you too Honey and just for you, I'm going to go see him everyday and get him to stretch my pussy with his giant cock and fill me with his Jizz over and over because I love you I will do it for you. So that when you come home you can fuck my well used pussy full of his come every night when you get home from work. My pussy will always be ready for you full of his come when you get home" Then I said "I Would love that so much! Then when you are during your FERTILE days Instead of just going over for sex I want you to stay in his bed all day long fucking him" Then she said " oh yeah that would be so hot for him to knock me up when he fucks me everyday"! "Oh yeah, that turns me on so much Promise me your going to do it, promise me" Then she'd promise. "Oh baby I love you so much I Promise you i will do it. I will do anything you want me to do"

She did too for a long time. A Few Months later she had a miscarriage and had to get a D&C while we were at the Base Doc we got Birth Control pills and then she went really wild! When I started liking her to fuck Black Men I really wanted her black bred but she wouldn't stop taking her pills then. Then ..........Then........ Long story.

shang40shang40about 2 years ago

We are indian pure brahmin. After a month of our marriage we were going for our honeymoon. Though our room was booked in a hotel we could not get bus booking. The bus was packed. While boarding she was ahead and the little elderly dark man in late 30's pushed her up on steps with his palm on her ass. I saw but kept mum.

He had his booking but the other seat was vacant. I requested him to allow my wife to sit. He gladly invited her to take window seat. Bus left by 9.30 pm. By 9.45 lights were dimmed. After initial introduction (between my wife and him) he said to her can he put his left arm over her shoulder. She said ok.

Then after littlejohn talk he kept his hand on her sleeveless arms and caressed it. She looked at him and then he winked and kissed her lightly.

I was watching with no protest. Caressing her arm he again kissed her with more intimacy. She responded well by opening her mouth and he pushed his tongue inside.

This guy was a Muslim and my hindu brahmin wife was kissing him right in the bus when we are on our first honeymoon journey. I thought my wife liked his black hairy masculine approach. While kissing him she encircled her arms around his neck. And in a minute his left hand encircled around her hot 36" tight boobs. Till 10.20 pm this continued and suddenly lights were on for a dinner stop. They had to separate, to continue later.

He asked me to join for dinner. (Are they behaving like a newly married couple)

We had nice dinner and my lovely sexy wife offered him bites. We were in a cabin so no obstruction. He gave a bite by straight kissing. I was stunned but kept no protest.

After meals he whispered something but she said no worries. I couldn't get them.

We returned to our seats means they were on seat and me standing. As soon as lights were off they were On. More intimate kissing and boobs caressing. Her punjabi suit was front open. He opened it and my wife unclasp her frontex bra.

Ahmed told her that her boobs are very tight and then he kissed her tips and then chewed sucked bites.

His black beard was making gooms. More tongue kissing and squeezing of boobs.

She opened his shirt and caressed kissed his strong hairy chest. He whispered something and she said no, I haven't done. Ahmed took her hand and placed it on his bulge. She kissed him and started caressing. After a while she opened his pant and his cock sprang up. Nice 8 to 9 " black thick one. She caressed it and suddenly lowered her mouth to kiss. Then licking and sucking.

After around 20 minutes of deep sucking he erupted thick semen.

She gulped it.

And she signalled me and gave me a kiss.

Ahmed wrote his cell number on her boobs.

Morning we got down and reached our hotel. In the room she gave me another intimate kiss. I noted his number.

Evening we went to a club. I called him and requested to join us.

He came. After little talk (more emphasis on last night) Ahmed asked her to dance. She was wearing a new saree sleeveless blouse. Right in front of me they danced fast n medium. Pulling her to him. During slow dance Ahmed pulled her close and again kissing started. His palms rested on her 38" malai ass.

After dinner we invited Ahmed to our Room.

Again dance with disrobing each other.

And then a solid Suhagrat with Ahmed. He ploughed her pussy 4 times. She took him as if a husband.

Later she asked me to clean the mess between her thighs.

Whole week they fucked, only 4 times he allowed me to fuck her. In 7 days he fucked her 25 times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

We got into a similar situation on holiday in Austria. My wife of one year loved me to take pictures of her and whilst away on holiday she got another tourist to pose with her. It took very little time for her to become quite aroused and I noticed she was stroking his penis and then she quipped his hand up under her very short skirt. They began kissing and I turned away for a while. After a few minutes I turned back expecting them to have separated but was surprised to see that she was in fact felting him. At this point I became n=very aroused and watched as he removed her panties and quickly penetrated her vagina. In all this Jenny was crying and groaning and now as he took her on a seat I saw him unload his semen inside her.

We.ve been married twelve years now and every holiday we have I take pictures of her with a stranger and she always gets the sex she wants.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It all fell into place way too fast and easy in the beginning. He starts with the wife being felt up and there is no protest, not look as 'what gives"' or 'Honey, are you sure this is alright, or what you want"?'

And the bit about no birth control and they let it happen. Really? Who does that? Other than those two points, the story was pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wish i knew how to get my wife to fuck someone. She look's good and has a real nice body!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have been to the same tomb, there is no cover anywhere close, or there wasn't, and as I remember the guards wore traditional uniform with a tutu type thing and white tights, that would prove interesting in getting his cock out for a fuck.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I don't care what is fact and what is fiction. I hate it all.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is not typical Greek love.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What is this? It’s not a story. Idk what the hell it is. Whatever you’re trying to do please stop it. It’s awful

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

To anonymous, Tell your wife she is ugly and you'd pay somebody 50 cents to have sex with her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous