All Comments on 'Stranger in My Own House'

by JukeboxEMCSA

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Combat323Combat323over 8 years ago
Excellent

This story is much better than other new stories in the category that have higher scores. I'm guessing that's because it's short. The use of hypnotic language and the sweet, sticky atmosphere of the scene were very well done, and the twist at the end was perfect.

bibookwormbibookwormover 8 years ago
Object lesson

Today's object lesson: psionic mind control beats drugs any day of the week and twice on Sunday. I especially love the fact that Huang looks over at his wife and can't figure out why she's smiling. She's smiling because there's an ace in the hole--and it's him. The trigger phrase having no meaning to him is a nice touch; it was like flipping a switch in his brain. Gemma clearly knows how to deal with any woman foolish enough to think they can control her husband. Nicely written!

slimeyslimeyabout 7 years ago

Love the twist at the end! And it fits the fetish too.

charmingcharles2896charmingcharles2896about 2 years ago

YES!!! Dude I love your work, the ending was great. He doesn’t get enslaved by the evil woman, instead being saved by his super villainess wife, who’d already staked her claim in her man’s brain. Love how you end your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous