All Comments on 'Stranger on the Couch'

by VeryDirtyMind

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you for the excellent and realistic story. The truth is that most white men and white women would love to be in this situation; and I say that as a white man with a small penis (and just one, very small, testicle) whose wife has enjoyed BBC and will never go back.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
How dumb is he? "Just sex"? I'm still laughing!

Somehow he thinks it's "just sex" and that a shrink is going to make him feel better that his wife is a cheating slut? He wouldn't have gone to the shrink in the first place if it was "just sex". He wouldn't need to. But watching his wife upset him. He's going to divorce the bitch. Why does he need a shrink to tell him that? Poorly thought out story. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I like to watch too

This guy just hasn't come to grips with that fact about himself

VeryDirtyMindVeryDirtyMindabout 9 years agoAuthor
to the anon who didn't get it

I am indeed disheartened by your decision to give my story "no stars" although even if you don't tell me how in the world you vote "no stars" on this or any other story at literotica, I will still explain to you that many people go to therapists just to be heard because they have nowhere else to go, and Gary's confused mumbling about it "just being sex" was quoting what Tyrone had said to him about what happened, an opinion that Gary obviously didn't share. .

No stars? Oh no! Who writes here gives a shit about the voting, especially when you write about edgy subjects? The fact that it moved you or other readers enough to take the time to comment - either to say you like it or to bash it - is why we write.

gordo12gordo12about 9 years ago
Here comes the Tyrone cliche again

followed soon by his buddy Jamal. Honestly can't you authors find a new set of names rather than those overused cliches! And OMG he's got a bbc. What a surprise! 1*

The story has been written 10,000 times and hasn't gotten any better.

gordo12gordo12about 9 years ago
So VDM thanks for writing the feedback email

I would suggest you always put in your user name or story as the Lit emails come as annon emails and it's impossible to tell who is writing and what story they're talking about sometimes. If you hadn't mentioned the 10,000 comment I wouldn't have known.

So to clarify MY comments:

I know Lit removes the 1 votes. It's a shock tactic for the reader to get the author to take notice. Why........

The names Jamal and Tryrone/Tyron appear in almost 15% of all the IR stories and guess what........

He's always got thebiggest baddest black cock EVER.....that........

A formerly chaste woman just throws herself at 'cause she can't resist. (unexplained)

The 10,000 was a bit of poetic license. I'd probably throw MYSELF off the ledge you mentioned if I had really read that many stories with the names. But....

I have been reading here since the early 2000's so I'd bet I have read 10,000 stories or close.

The thing is the whole format is a recycled cliche done thousands of times. The psychiatrist was a nice touch but even that has been done in one format or other. It's not that your overall writing is bad but it's just recycled. Been done before. Thousands of times. Not really original.

So my assessment is this. You can write, quite well in some respects. But can you write a real story with real characters and real emotions that develop of time and space into a reflection of real life. The use of the psychiatrist allowed you to compress the story into a one hour scene that never developed any of the characters, motivation or the scenes you set. Even though it was obviously several days worth of life. Does that make sense?

I haven't read any of your other stories so maybe you normally do that but in this story I felt the lack. Added to the cliches it just killed it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
interesting

so will there be another chapter? Hope so would like to see where you will go with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
HORNY GUY

I wouldn't have been able to watch that without going over and SUCKING that big Black cock. I have wanted to watch a black guy fuck my wife for a long time. After he fills her with cum, I want to clean her juices off his cock with my tongue and then eat his cum from her pussy. You are a lucky guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
O yaaaas

I'll have to admit I have watched my wife fuk several younger men and she always enjoyed it and I did too but about a month ago we went out and a black guy hitting on her and she took him up on it then brought him home after I watching him eating her pussy and fucking her and listening to her as he did all of that it was so hot. When life were finally finished she looked at me and told me that that was the best fucking she's ever had and I hope you liked it she said because I plan on having a lot more of his cock. That's fine with me because even after he's done with her she still ready to fuck and I love to fuck her pussy after he stretched it out and filled it full of cum. So don't knock it unless you try is all I have to say.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous