Stranger Than Truth Ch. 05b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 6:00, the crew left for their respective homes, leaving only the second shift of construction workers working like ants in a nest. Val and Sally left with the others.

"Mistress?"

"Yes, Sally."

"Can we play tonight?"

"I'd like that very much. Let's grab a quick bite at the house and head out to Mephisto's"

"Thank you, Mistress."

The couple threw together some meatloaf sandwiches from leftovers, changed clothes, grabbed their bag of toys, and headed back out. Valerie had dressed Sally in a tight corset beneath a white satin dress that was cut "Roisery" style from The Story of O. The fading remnants of Sally's weekend at Calvin's were visible in places and the slits in the front and back would offer hints of what was beneath every once in a while. Valerie was wearing a tight leather jacket over her naked torso and a wrap around miniskirt around her waist. Sally was barefoot while Val wore three inch heels.

Once inside, Valerie put a blindfold on Sally and cuffed her hands behind her back. Instead of renting a private room, Valerie checked the main stage's schedule and saw that there would be an hour long opening beginning soon. She signed them up for that hour and time in a private room afterwards, and spent the preceeding time leading Sally around the floor, letting her sense the activity going on around them with her ears and nose. Val also kept up a constant series of caresses through the dress, enjoying the moans from her slave and the visible evidence of her growing arousal.

Valerie's own excitement level was rising, the knowledge of what was coming playing on her just as she herself was playing on Sally. As the time approached, Val slipped her hand inside the dress and gave Sally a couple of playful slaps on her ass. Sally groaned at the contact and whispered, "Yes!"

"Do you want more of that?"

"Yes, Mistress, please."

Valerie slapped her a couple of more times. None could ever be mistaken for a spanking. Not even the slightest impression was left visible on Sally's behind. Valerie brought her hands to Sally's breasts, touching them so lightly that Sally could only feel the fabric ripple across her nipples.

The stage coordinator motioned to Valerie that the stage was free. Valerie led Sally up the stairs to find that the pair of vaulting horses she had asked for were being fastened down with quick bolts. She led Sally around the edge of the stage, letting the crowd see Sally, pulling the dress open at the slits every once in a while to expose her even more. Val could hear her lover's breaths becoming faster and deeper, responding to the tension of knowing she was on display, yet unable to see who she was revealed to.

After completing the circuit, Sally was led to the horses. Val clipped her legs to the legs of one of the vaulting devices, forcing them apart, exposing her ass and cunt to everyone behind her. Sally blushed and moaned at the applause and whistles that came with the action. Her arms were unclipped from behind her and stretched apart to the ends of the second horse, fastened there. This left her bent over at the waist and stretched. As the final touch, Val flipped the dress over Sally, exposing her back and legs while covering her head completely.

"Slave?" Valerie called out.

"Yes, Mistress?"

"You are not to cum, nor are you to beg for one. Do you understand?"

Sally groaned at the command, knowing she would be hard pressed to avoid an orgasm for an hour. "Yes, Mistress, no cumming, no begging."

With that, Valerie began to caress her lover. Val's fingers traced random patterns along Sally's back and legs, slipping around to her belly at times. From beneath the fabric of her dress, Sally moaned with desire, giving herself over to feelings that would soon become torturous. Her hands clawed at the air, desperate to respond to the attention she was receiving. For fifteen minutes, Valerie played with Sally, teasing her and driving her arousal higher without ever contacting her breasts or pussy.

When Val touched Sally's tits for the first time, it was by way of her nipple rings. Valerie flicked them, eliciting a gasp from her lover. Valerie continued to rock them back and forth while Sally groaned and whispered, "Yes, please, more." This was followed by light touches from Val's fingers. Sally tried to lean into the contact she had been waiting for, but found that she could not move enough to have an effect. Valerie smiled at the whimpers of need coming from Sally.

By the time another fifteen minutes had passed, Sally was struggling against her bonds, not because she wanted to free herself, but simply because her body could not remain still any longer. Valerie could see subs in the audience being caressed by their Masters and Mistresses. It seemed Valerie was setting the pace for several others. She chuckled at the thought of being responsible for frustrating so many people.

Valerie leaned over and whispered, "You are not alone in your frustration. I see submissives being driven to distraction all around us."

"Mistress? Am I pleasing you, Mistress?"

"Yes, love, very much. Are you ready for worse?"

"Yes, please, use me Mistress." Sally stifled a sob as she asked to have her sensuous torture made even worse. The feeling of helplessness, a powerful aphrodisiac for Sally, was strong and growing. Sally knew that, in the long run, her ability to obey the no cumming order was totally in Valerie's hands. Her Mistress could take an orgasm from her at will, then punish Sally for disobeying. That knowledge made her submitting to this assault of unmet need all the more powerful for her.

Sally cried out and lifted her head when Valerie's fingers brushed across her cunt lips for the first time. Her long ignored pussy was wet and protruding. Little rivulets of juice were beginning to mix with the sweat on her legs. A single finger caressed Sally's folds while she bucked against the vaulting horses. Sally's cunt began to quiver and waves of pleasure were washing through her body.

"Please, Mistress, don't make me cum!"

"You don't want to cum?"

"No Mistress, I want to obey you. Let me be obedient. Let me not cum."

"Trust me."

Valerie continued to stroke her finger along the folds of Sally's pussy. She could feel her own arousal building as well. She loved seeing her partner writhing in pleasure. She could hear Sally's sobs as her slave struggled against the orgasm that was racing towards her. The aroma of Sally's arousal was washing over Valerie, causing her to lick her lips. Val felt the first quivers of release in the cunt she was stroking and pulled her hand away. Sally tensed her body and fought off the climax at her door.

"Oh God, oh God, oh God!" Her cries were audible across the floor as she drove away the one thing she wanted more than almost anything else. As she succeeded, Sally wept unabashedly at the loss and the desire that was aflame in her body. Behind the tears was joy, joy at being obedient and pleasing her Mistress. She knew more was coming and welcomed it with a dreading desire.

Several minutes passed while Valerie simply caressed Sally's back and ass. The tension faded some. Valerie saw the stage manager indicating that she had ten minutes left. "Just enough time," Valerie thought to herself. She moved behind Sally and knelt down. Her tongue snaked out and flicked at Sally's wet lips. Sally screamed, partly in fear and partly in pleasure. Valerie had become quite skilled at pleasing Sally with her tongue in the seven or eight months they had been together. If she put her mind to it, Sally would be writhing in an orgasm in minutes. Instead, Valerie used her tongue to tease. She brought Sally to the edge of orgasm and held her there for five minutes of agonizingly pleasurable torture. Several times, Sally thought she would lose it, only to have her lover back off just enough to keep her on the edge.

Five minutes later, Valerie was releasing Sally from her bindings. The slave, weak and trembling, had to be helped off the stage.

"Mistress?" came the whispered and unspoken request.

"Patience," Valerie replied as she slipped little caresses in while she helped Sally to the room.

Once they were in the room and the door was closed, Val asked, "Do you want to cum, Sally?"

"Yes, Mistress. May I?"

"Eventually. Come with me."

Valerie led Sally to a low, padded bar, a mere two feet long. After having the dress removed, Sally was laid on it on her stomach. Her legs were pulled in and lashed to the bar's support posts, leaving her ass and cunt open and exposed. Sally's arms were lashed to the front supports and a brace forced her head up. Valerie decided not to place the ring gag tethered to the head brace in Sally's mouth. Instead, she fitted a ball gag on her. The result was a bound slave whose ass, cunt and mouth were at the level of a standing man's cock.

Valerie reached into her tote bag and strapped the dildo it carried onto her waist. When she stroked the tip against the pussy in front of her, Sally tried to scream her desire through the gag. She bucked and struggled to force herself against the hard, plastic cock at her entrance, but could not move enough to do so. Valerie teased her with the promise of penetration for several minutes before she pushed into her lover with an agonizing slowness.

Once she was fully inside Sally, she leaned over and caressed her partner's face while slowly pumping in and out of her. Valerie reveled in the pleasure she was giving Sally. It wasn't just the physical pleasure, though she loved being able to give Sally that as well. It was the submission she was able to take from her. Val could sense the depths to which Sally was submitting and it gave Valerie an indefinable joy to be able to do that without tearing herself up inside. She knew the other would be needed as well and looked on it with a feeling of dread.

When she felt Sally trying to tense against her orgasm, Valerie leaned in closer and whispered, "Cum for me, love, cum hard."

As Sally screamed into her gag and started to shake in her climax, Val continued to pump the dildo into her cunt. Sally's orgasm faded and Valerie continued to fuck her, driving a new climax to her gate. Soon this orgasm was washing over her as well. Valerie could feel her lover's body tensing against its bonds as it tried to give vent to the feelings exploding from within.

Sally's muscles were beginning to tire, yet she did not want to have Valerie stop. She could sense that Valerie wanted as much from her at this end of the spectrum that she had taken on stage from the other. When her third orgasm washed over her, she gave up all resistance and let herself sink into the experience. By now, her pussy lips were becoming tender and she was struggling to take enough air in due to the gag and corset. Still, Valerie continued the fucking, using the same long slow strokes.

When the fourth orgasm hit her, Sally dissolved into sobs again. She wanted to give more, yet was fearful that her body had no more to give. Valerie, seeing the sobs, whispered, "Sally, do you want me to stop?"

Sally shook her head.

""Do you have more in you?"

Sally shook and nodded her head, their mutual way of indicating that they didn't know.

"One more, love, one more special one."

Valerie sped up her fucking, driving Sally headlong to a fifth orgasm. Five minutes later it hit, and Valerie reached around and covered Sally's mouth and nose, cutting off her air. Caught by surprise, Sally started to buck against the breath play while her body shuddered in climax. The lack of air seemed to amplify the sensations coursing through her, giving her an orgasm that was the most powerful she had ever experienced.

Just before she blacked out, the hands pulled away and Sally gulped in immense gasps of air. Her chest throbbed as the corset pressed painfully against her breaths. Valerie released her arms and legs, letting them hang loose. The head brace loosened and Sally's neck was able to relax. Valerie caressed and massaged Sally's back and neck while she recovered from the forced series of orgasms she had been subjected to.

When the tension had faded from Sally's muscles, Val removed her gag and blindfold.

"Mistress, thank you so much. That was incredible."

"I know. I enjoyed taking so much from you."

"Mistress, you didn't cum."

"I'm fine. Your submission was my pleasure."

"Really?"

"Really, I had several orgasms yesterday. Don't worry, you'll have plenty of chances to have me writhing in pleasure. Sometimes, a Mistress wants to give pleasure instead of pain."

"I should know that. I don't think I've felt more submissive to you than this, ever."

"That's the impression I had as well."

The two women cleaned up in the showers and went home. Six in the morning came far too soon. By 7:30 they were back on the set of the movie.

Both women were shocked at the changes that had happened over night. Half the scaffolding had been taken down and that which was still up, was in front of new construction. The security guard waved them through, speaking into his shoulder mike as he did.

By the time they had parked, Mitch was at their car, ready to lead them on. He gave them a short tour of the new additions, but did not try to keep them away from the rehearsals. Both women noticed that there was nothing in the sets that could be used to simulate the inside of Mephisto's.

Val asked, "Where are the sets for the inside of the Mephisto Club?"

"Oh, didn't you hear? Mr. Freeman managed to arrange for two days of shoots inside the club itself."

"That's great! Are any of the scenes being shot while the club is open?"

"I think the second day includes some night time shots with the club goers in the back ground. Have you received a shooting schedule?"

"No, we haven't. Is there one already?"

"Oh yes, Mr. Gaskin runs a tight ship. He expects shots to be done on time and well. The entire two weeks of shooting is laid out and ready to go. I'll make sure a copy gets faxed to your office, Ms. Burbon. Where do you want yours sent to Ms. Thatcher?"

"We don't have a fax at the house. I'll just have Valerie make a copy for me. Thanks."

"My pleasure, Ms. White asked me to show you some of the props they will be using."

Val and Sally exchanged knowing looks. Melanie White seemed to be trying to make sure they saw every attempt by Gaskin to sabotage the picture's integrity. They followed Mitch to the prop storage. A young lady was, not so much talking to a couple of men, as lecturing them.

"…believe the utter stupidity. Do you really expect Stan to use this," she waved an ugly looking cat in the air. Valerie and Sally could see, even at a distance, that it had hard leather strands that would rip flesh. Her tirade continued with, "on Tasha? Do you want to send the woman to the hospital? Go out and find me something we can safely use."

"But Cynthia, that's exactly what Barry told us to buy."

"Get this straight. Barry is the director, not the key grip. I, Cynthia Forstal, am the person who decides if you have a job tomorrow. That job is dependant on you finding me something that will not kill the actresses!"

The two men withered under her glare. It was clear that they were caught between a rock and a hard place. Valerie knew that directors had almost God like powers on the set and could have anyone fired. Obviously the two men had followed the orders of the director and now found themselves with conflicting orders.

Valerie cleared her throat. "Excuse me?" Mitch looked relieved at not having to make the introductions.

Cynthia's fiery response was clearly the reason why. "Who the hell are you and why are you bothering me?"

Valerie, calling on years of advertising skills that allowed her to put a friendly face forward under the most trying of circumstances, put her hand out. "I'm Valerie Burbon and this is Sally Thatcher. We're the BDSM experts that Mr. Freeman hired. You're absolutely right. That whip will leave Mrs. Williams in agonizing pain, possibly bedridden for weeks."

"Finally, someone with some sense! Do you know what I'm looking for?"

"Yes, I know exactly what you need. You need a cat with soft, wide leather strands. They will not injure anyone." Val turned to the two men. "I would suggest going to the Castle Superstore on Sprague. It will have what you need." Seeing their looks, she added, "Don't give me that. It's clear that Cynthia is your boss. You've done what Barry told you to do, now do what she is telling you. Did the director order you to ignore your boss?" When they shook their heads, she continued. "I'll call ahead and make sure that they have what you need."

The two men, being given the out they needed, left. Valerie called Castle.

"Rachael, this is Valerie. I've sent a couple of guys to your store to pick up a cat. Make sure they buy the softest one there. That's right, the novice cat. It's being used by novices in a movie. Yes, that movie. Thanks Rachael. You're a doll. I know, not really. Bye."

Cynthia looked at Valerie and Sally with a discerning eye. "You two seem to know your stuff. Would you mind taking a look at some of the other props?"

Sally, looking towards the shelves, replied, "Yes, We'd love to. Are these all of them?"

"Yes, except for the whip, of course."

"I don't see a small caliber pistol."

"The script doesn't specify the calibers used in the shooting."

"That could be a problem, though not many would notice. You see, Valerie is alive because Harv used a .22, which did not go through her collar. Take a look, the slug is still there."

Cynthia looked at Valerie's collar, noting the small lead slug lodged in the f of the word of. "I see what you mean. The guns I have would have gone right through this. That's easily fixed. What was the cop using? A Gloch?"

"I'm not sure. I don't know much about guns. Do you Val?" Valerie shook her head. "It looked like this one, though. Everything about those few seconds is still embedded in my memory." The sadness in her voice tugged at Valerie's heart.

"Yeah, that's a Gloch. Good thing this Harv person wasn't using that. This movie would have a much sadder ending."

While they had been talking about guns, Valerie had been looking over the fetish gear on the shelves. She noted that there were several sets of police issue handcuffs.

"These could be a problem as well," she said, picking one set up.

"Why? I've seen them for sale in sex shops."

"It's not that no one uses them, it's that my Master doesn't use them. He says that they are actually quite dangerous and can injure the wrists if struggled against. Much of what we do in BDSM play involves struggling. That's why many players use wrist cuffs like these," she held up her hands, "or like what Sally is wearing right now. They won't make the movie unbelievable, but they will paint the characters as inexperienced."

"I see. Can you get these at that castle place?" When Val nodded, Cynthia added, "Could you make sure the guys pick up several pairs while they are there?"

Valerie called Rachael back and added to what the men were buying. They spent more time looking at the props. Cynthia seemed to be one of those people who knew lots of facts in a lot of subjects; an invaluable skill for someone in charge of the props on a movie. She also had a mind like a steel trap. Nothing that Sally or Valerie told her had to be repeated. Before Cynthia was finished with the couple, she had called Steven Putnam, the set carpenter, over to talk about bondage frames. During that time, the two gofers had returned with the proper whip and cuffs. The talks would have gone on much longer except that Mitch reminded the ladies that the first of the BDSM scenes was scheduled to start rehearsing soon.

Valerie was particularly interested in seeing how they planned to shoot these scenes and still maintain a rating that was not adults only. While any given BDSM scene did not have to include overt sexual activity, Valerie's always did, though sometimes it was frustrated sexuality. She knew from movies she had watched that it was possible to include sexual activity in a movie and maintain an R rating. You simply had to not show genitalia or penetration.