Strangers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,700 Followers

"Vicky, this is not going to be a business trip. We are both going to shut off our cell phones and have a wonderful cruise together."

Our vacation started as the plane left the runway. Vicky did tell me she packed her luggage before she left for her last trip. She wasn't sure what to pack but did include her bathing suit and shorts.

We had our drinks on the plane and enjoyed the scenic view. This was the only time we were ever on a plane together. We held hands nearly the whole time.

"Joe, did you really back down in your job?" she asked.

"Yes, I did. I found out that it was more money but I had to give up seeing you. I want to see and be with you every day. Maybe even start a family like we used to talk about." She sat there quietly, not saying anything.

On the first part of our journey we were going on the train ride. It would be an overnighter with a sleeping cabin. We were told that when we woke up in the morning we would be in Alaska.

We had dinner on the train. It was a full course meal along with a couple of drinks. Vicky seemed happy and neither of us had ever been on a train before. That night in our cabin we made love. It wasn't sex but love just like we used to make. She actually gave me oral sex and I did the same to her.

I took my time kissing her clit trying to get her worked up. It was working because she kept telling me to stop teasing her and to make love to her. She came shortly after I entered her. She was able to come again by the time I came. We tried to be quiet because the walls seemed rather thin.

After we both came we cuddled up like we used to and went to sleep. We woke up and cleaned up before heading in the restaurant car for breakfast. Vicky ordered a light breakfast seeing she was always watching her weight. I, in turn, had pancakes and eggs with a side of bacon. Vicky smiled but shook her head at me.

"I'm on vacation. I'll exercise later," I said to Vicky.

We toured Alaska for a few days. It was such a beautiful state. Vicky brought along brochures on the different museums and asked me if I would mind going to them with her. I agreed since I knew they were her passion.

I must admit that I enjoyed them. I had Vicky as a guide and she explained all the native artifacts we saw. When Vicky saw how much I enjoyed the museums she smiled. I guess we weren't complete opposites after all.

We took small plane rides over the area and it seemed so untouched. We both enjoyed the beauty of the state. At night in our cabin we made love. Not every night ended in full blown orgasms; sometimes it was gentle lovemaking and kissing, but always ended up with cuddling.

The next part of our vacation was the cruise. It was fantastic. Vicky kind of left her diet behind since every night the buffet had meals that would make you forget about your diet. She did get me up every morning and we exercised together. I had a hard time keeping up with her. I loved looking at her working out. "Pervert." She would call me.

We saw a movie on the cruise ship, played miniature golf, swam in the pool every day and went to the lounges for the evening entertainment. There was dancing and a lot of comedians and singers.

One evening while we were dancing Vicky asked if she could ask me a question. I explained that I would never keep secrets from her.

"Joe, what brought on the whole idea of the vacation. I understand a lot of things crossed your mind but what was the turning point, the one thing that struck you to do this."

"Give me a minute and you will know when you hear this song."

I walked up to the lady singing and asked her if she knew 'Strangers' by Martina McBride? She said she did and I gave her twenty dollars to sing it for us.

When she started the song Vicky and I started dancing.

Two strangers passing on the sidewalk

Barely brush each other's hand

He says, I'm sorry.

She says, Don't worry.

And that is how it all began.

"That's the first song we heard after making love," said Vicky. "Is that what started all this?"

"Not really," I replied. "There is a second verse that kept going through my mind over and over. It's the one that made me think of us."

Vicky looked at me not knowing the second verse. It was then the lady began singing it.

Two strangers passing in the hallway

Barely touch each other's heart.

Now they're pretending,

Two shadows blending,

But they're a million miles apart.

Strangers, world's greatest lovers

Now we were strangers.

It must have finally hit Vicky because she had tears rolling down her cheeks. "I'm so sorry Joe, I never realized how far apart we have become."

We listened to the final verse.

Soon she'll be packing up her suitcase.

They'll be dividing all the blame.

They know how they started,

Now empty-hearted

They don't have a clue how they became strangers.

World's greatest lovers

Have turned into strangers.

We finished our dance and Vicky told me how much she loved me and that she was willing to try harder. "I don't want that to happen to us. I want us to be together forever," than she kiss me. I saw the singer smile at me.

I knew that Vicky realized how close to a divorce we were. For the rest of the cruise we enjoyed our well deserved vacation. Enjoying the cruise during the day and making love at night.

After our cruise ship docked we had one day before flying back home. There was an art museum near our hotel and I asked Vicky if she would like to go see it. She beamed with joy that I was interested in something she liked. I have to say I really did enjoy the museum. I found myself staring at different pictures. I looked over and saw Vicky smiling. She leaned over gave me a peck on the lips and said, "I love you."

Everything seemed like it was going well as we got on our plane to head home. I had three more days off plus the weekend before I had to go back to work. I asked Vicky what she wanted to do for the rest of our vacation. I looked at her and knew there was a problem.

"Joe, I have to work tomorrow. I was just able to get eleven days off, I'm so sorry. I'll make it up to you I promise," Vicky replied.

I was quiet the rest of the way home. I was wondering if Vicky was going to really make more of an effort in or marriage. That night we made love and Vicky cuddled up to me afterwards.

I got up first thing in the morning and put on the coffee and toasted a bagel for Vicky and me. She said it was nice to see me first thing in the morning. I'd been on the second shift and rarely saw her in the morning.

She looked really sexy to me and I asked her if that's how she always dressed for work?

"Joe, I try to dress nice. I think you think it's sexy because you love me. Don't worry, I only have eyes for you." She gave me a kiss and prepared to leave for work.

The thing was, since she began exercising, she looked good in just about everything. After she left for work I called a friend and we went and played a round of golf. We stopped at the Nineteenth Hole which was the golf course lounge and had a couple of beers. I made a lot of changes and I had to wonder if Vicky would put in more effort into our marriage.

When she arrived home she didn't seem very happy. She told me that she had to work late the next evening. She had to be at the museum in Cleveland to host an exhibition. They asked her if she could stay the night and she refused saying she wanted to return home that evening.

"Joe, they said that I have to stay and open the doors on Saturday morning. It was my job to be there to open up. They said they had just giving me eleven days off. I'm sorry, I wanted to spend Saturday with you."

I had made us some spaghetti, garlic bread and a salad for dinner. We ate and watched a little TV. We didn't make love that night. Vicky had to get up early and fly to Cleveland. It was only a hundred miles away but the company had a small six passenger plane for short jaunts.

When I got up I was pissed. I decided to do something stupid and I drove to Cleveland. I went to the art museum and saw Vicky, her boss Wayne and two other people that Vicky had introduced me too in the past. Vicky was shocked when she saw me.

"Joe, what on earth are you doing here? She harshly whispered, walking towards me.

"I came to be with my wife. What hotel are we staying at?" I asked.

"You're spending the night with me?" asked Vicky.

"If it's alright with you. So where are we staying?"

"Of course it's alright. We're staying at the Ramada Inn, Joan and I are sharing a room. Wayne and Robert are sharing another," answered Vicky.

I was hoping that there was nothing sexual going on. Vicky was very surprised but didn't look worried. I told her to tell Joan that she had the room to herself because she would be staying with me.

"Joe, there's something I need to tell you. I was going to tell you tomorrow but since you're here we can talk now."

I was a bit worried as we went into an office. "What is it Vicky?" I was bracing for the worst.

"I talked with Wayne on the flight here and told him this was my last trip. I'm backing down and will work in the local museum. I'm changing positions with Joan. That's one of the reasons Joan is here. I want to be home in the evenings with you." She had tears in her eyes. "Maybe we can try and start a family again. I don't want to lose you."

I hugged her and held her in my arms. I handed her my handkerchief to wipe her tears. We walked back into the museum and I said hi to Wayne, Joan and Robert. Wayne told me he would really miss Vicky on the road. She really knew a lot about art and museums.

I asked him if it was possible for Vicky to leave at three on Saturday. He said it wouldn't be a problem since Joan was there. I thanked him and went to see Vicky to let her know I would be back later.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"To get us a room and the rest is a surprise." I was happy as I left the museum. I stopped at the Ramada Inn and got us a room for two nights.

I then headed to the Cleveland Indians stadium and bought two of the best seats possible in the clubhouse. Vicky wasn't a big baseball fan but has never been to a live game.

I picked her up at the museum and we went to our motel. We had a nice dinner and a few drinks. We even danced a little. As we entered our room she kicked off her shoes and smiled at me. I knew this was going to be a great night.

We made love and afterwards took a shower together. That was something we haven't done for a long time. After we got back in bed I went back down on her. I kissed and licked her clit till she was nice and wet. I rolled over on my back and she got on top. It lasted quite a while longer since we just made love an hour before. I was rubbing her tits when I felt her stop moving and her pussy lips squeezed my cock.

"Oh God, I'm coming again! Oh Joe!" I could feel myself beginning to erupt as I came hard shooting my sperm up into Vicky.

We were so tired that when she rolled off of me, she went to sleep. In the morning we met her workmates in the restaurant and had a light breakfast. I told Vicky that I would be back around three to pick her up at the museum.

"What? Three? What's going on, Joe?" she asked.

"I got the best tickets I could find. We're taking in a baseball game," I smiled at Vicky.

She just shook her head and smiled back at me.

She had time to change her clothes and put on some jeans. Damn, that woman looks sexy in anything or nothing at all.

At the game, Vicky wanted a cap and a couple of other souvenirs. It was like taking a kid to their first game. We pigged out and ate all kinds of ballpark food. "We're going to have to work out for a week to work off all these calories." She laughed.

I was so happy she was enjoying herself. Cleveland won their game and you would have thought that Vickie was there number one fan the way she was cheering. It might also have been the four beers she drank.

We spent the second night in our motel but one round of sex was all we could manage.

****

After that day life changed for us. It was no longer about money and positions. It was about family and each other. It's been three years since Vicky got off the pill and we're now expecting our second child. Joe Jr. was born a year ago and Molly is expected in about 6 months.

We were so busy chasing a future that we forgot about each other. That's all changed now. We visit my sister and my parents more often. Vicky's brothers and sisters come and visit us.

Vicky and I do have a few arguments but we have learned never go to bed mad at each other. It was surprising to think we were so opposite when all we had to do is give life a chance. We had more in common than we realized.

*

Thank you for reading my story

Comment are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,700 Followers