All Comments on 'Strangers'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A very strange tale

Not that you didn't do a decent job of writing it, but at the end her behavior was just off-putting. With absolutely no explanation of her actions it was just a strange read. She had an apartment so she must have had a job? Or did she live there as someone's else's sub? The odd behavior combined with the total lack of background just served to make this not entertaining. I just had too many questions. Sorry. Maybe next time.

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 9 years ago
hot story

Would have liked more detail behind her behavior. Really enjoy your writing... Thank you

magmamanmagmamanabout 9 years agoAuthor
Been sitting here waiting..

for SOMEONE to comment with the word "strange" so thanks.

My wife is a Nurse, actually back in school to become a full Doctor right now, part of why I haven't been writing.

This little tale came from a client she told me about. The lady places herself into crazy dangerous situations, some with a good chance of being harrassed, accosted, likely raped? Debs asked me about that, wanting to know what in the world would cause someone to have that kind of fantasy, one of the clients comments was "It wouldn't be my fault?"

Like I would know?

I was fairly sure when I posted it that I was inadequate to develop it.

Oh well. I will go back to what I think I know about,

MGM

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Good Read****

I say again I like your style. Thanks for sharing.

Jim44444Jim44444over 8 years ago
Entertaining short read.

MIGHT be some change when the baby comes? Wait until the demands of motherhood sap all of her energy and the baby fulfills her need to be controlled. The poor guy has no clue as to what is in store for him.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
Ummm... strange.

Yet I liked it... a lot.

5-stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...