Strangers In The Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you okay?" Gary unexpectedly asked.

"I'm fine, why do you ask?" Laura responded.

"It was just that you looked a little flushed for a moment," he explained.

"Well, like I said, I'm fine," she insisted. "I was just thinking of something, that's all."

"Oh, okay," Gary said.

"Have you been with any other girls?" Laura asked, feeling a bit inquisitive.

"I've dated other girls," Gary stated.

"That wasn't my question," Laura pointed out. "How many of them have you been with?"

"A couple," Gary replied, now feeling a little uncomfortable.

"Is there a number?" she asked.

"Three," he replied.

"So, you've slept with three girls," Laura said, "that's pretty impressive for a young man your age. Is that counting Cindy?"

"I didn't sleep with the other girls," Gary admitted, "but we did do things."

"Ah, what kind of things?" Laura asked, now very curious.

"Just things," Gary said, not really wanting to elaborate.

"Hmmm, well, I assume kissing was involved, at least, because it would've been pretty pathetic if it wasn't," Laura grinned.

"Yes, we kissed."

"Did you play with their breasts?" she asked.

"Sometimes," Gary answered, now not wanting to sound like a loser.

"I bet they had nice breasts," Laura suggested. "My breasts are too small -- at least that is what I always thought."

With her jacket now off, it was easy to see that was true. Yet, despite their small size, Gary thought they seemed pretty well suited for her slim frame.

"What else did you do with them?" Laura asked.

Again, Gary seemed hesitant to answer.

"Oh, come on, we don't have anything else to do and I'm finding this conversation really interesting, aren't you?"

Gary had to admit that, while it was a bit uncomfortable, it was interesting.

"Any of them suck your cock?" Laura asked, getting straight to the point.

"Cindy did," Gary replied, thinking what the hell, he might as well be honest.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes."

"And did she enjoy it when you went down on her?" Laura asked.

An abrupt silence filled the air as Gary didn't answer. A moment passed, then two, and by the time a third lapsed, Laura didn't need him to.

"Oh, so you're one of those guys," Laura said.

"What do you mean, one of those guys?" Gary said.

"One of those guys who expects a girl to go down on him, but never returns the favor," the dark-haired woman explained.

"That's not it," Gary said defensively. "I wasn't sure how to do it."

"Oh, I'm sure you'd have figured it out," Laura said sarcastically. "In fact, I'm pretty sure Cindy would've even been quite willing to help."

"Actually, she thought it pretty gross," Gary offered.

"Excuse me?" Laura asked.

"Cindy thought oral sex was pretty gross," he elaborated.

"And yet she sucked your cock," Laura observed.

Gary just shrugged; he didn't have an answer.

"Forgive me for saying so," the older woman said, "but I think Cindy is a special kind of stupid."

'I wasn't dating her for her brain,' Gary thought but was at least smart enough not to say.

"So, you've never licked a pussy?" she asked.

"No, I've never ... never done that," he replied.

"You can say the word, you know," Laura said, noting that he hadn't. "I said it first, so I can hardly take offense. It's a useful word, not as clinical as vagina and not as hurtful as cunt."

"I can say it," Gary insisted.

Laura stood, crossing her arms.

"Pussy."

"See, was that so hard?" Laura softly laughed.

"No," he replied softly.

"You're never going to get a woman to let you do it if you can't say it," Laura pointed out.

Gary didn't reply, but figured she was right.

"Out of curiosity, how would you ask?" Laura said.

"I don't know," he answered.

"Think about it a moment, then give it a try," she suggested. "Imagine I was a woman you wanted to do it with, how would you ask me?"

"Can I suck your pussy?" he said after what seemed like a very long pause.

"Well actually, you lick it more than you suck it," Laura laughed softly, adding, "Cunnilingus, that's what it's called by the way, literally translates as licking the vulva."

"Can I lick your pussy?" he said, making the correction.

"Why sir, I never thought you'd ask, of course you may," Laura responded in her best 'Scarlett O'Hara' accent.

"Now you're making fun of me," Gary said.

"Oh, I would never do that," Laura smiled as she shifted back to her own voice, "at least not when I'm talking sex."

With that, she walked over to a work table in front of the windows, one right under one of the emergency lights. Leaning against it, used her weight to test its strength. Satisfied that it was solid enough, she turned back around and, facing Gary, undid the clasp and zipper of her skirt, letting it drop to the floor. As she spread her legs, the teenager could see her panties

-=-=-=-

"You ... you can't be serious," Gary stammered as he tried to wrap his head around what she'd just done.

"Why not? It's not like we have anything better to do while we wait for the lights to come back on," Laura grinned. "Don't make such a big deal of it, it's just sex, and only oral sex at that."

If she could take a step back and observe the situation as an outside observer, Laura might probably have been as surprised by her suggestion as Gary. But the truth was that, after having been married twice, plus having not a few lovers between and after, she didn't need an emotional connection to enjoy physical pleasures. In fact, at this point in her life, one-night stands were more or less the norm. A few had even involved fellow employees, but those usually revolved around office celebrations and a fair amount of alcohol.

Laura had been looking forward to having her chimes rung tonight, and while it was highly doubtful that Gary was anywhere near Peter's class, he was pretty cute. Also, the more she thought about it, the more the idea of having the impudent young man service her filled her with excitement. So, she'd thought, what the hell, why not?

"So, what do you say, Gary, do you want to give it a whirl?" she asked, running her extended fingers across her cloth covered mound.

'This can't really be happening,' he told himself, even though he knew it really was.

"Why don't you give me a hand with my panties?" Laura suggested.

The panties in question were one of her best pairs, light blue in color, made out of a thin, gossamer material that you could see right through, with the exception of a solid triangle that covered her mound.

Normally Laura didn't wear such expensive undergarments at work, but she had changed into them in the bathroom earlier with the expectation that someone would be taking them off her before the night was done.

"I'm waiting," she said when Gary didn't move, a mystified look still on his face.

Almost as if he was living in a dream, Gary found himself moving forward and dropping to his knees in front of the half-dressed woman.

"Be careful taking them off," Laura cautioned as Gary reached up to their sides. "They tear easily and cost more than you probably make in a day."

He could believe that as the diaphanous undergarment looked far more fragile than anything he'd seen before. He eased them down her legs gingerly, taking care not to catch the heels of her shoes as he slid the panties over them. Once they were clear, he carefully folded them and placed them on the table.

Having once seen a nudie magazine devoted to Asian women that a classmate had brought to school, Gary recalled that most of the models had relatively small breasts and little body hair. Laura had small breasts, but he was shocked to find a thick bush of dark hair that covered nearly her entire pubic area.

Cautiously, Gary reached out and laid his hand on her mound, feeling the wetness of her arousal. He used his fingers to part the folds, exposing both her clitoris and the pink inner walls below it.

"Well, it's nice to see that you at least know where a woman's clit is," Laura said looking down on him. "The question remains though; do you know what to do with it?"

The truth was, until Cindy pointed it out to him after yet another fumbling attempt to get her off with his hand, Gary had no idea where a woman's clitoris was. Before that, he'd just stick his fingers into a girl's pussy and pump them in and out, hoping that he hit the right spot. Sadly, he'd only gotten one chance to try out his newfound knowledge before they'd broken up, and that had been cut short when her parents came home early one night.

'Well, here goes,' he thought as he brought his head in closer and, reaching out with his tongue, glided it across her clit, rolling it back and forth in a circular motion.

Above him, Gary heard Laura give an appreciative sigh, a sign that he was at least off on the right foot. He continued what he was doing and, using his free hand, began to massage the pink flesh beneath her clit, causing the older woman's body to react as well. He took his time, paying careful attention to what seemed to produce a positive reaction and what didn't, and was greatly pleased that he seemed to be finding more of the former than the latter.

Unlike in his previous experiences, Gary used a much lighter touch this time, gently stroking the delicate flesh before sliding two extended fingers inside of her. Gently he moved them in and out, slowly picking up speed as he did so. A soft cry from Laura confirmed he was on the right track.

Laura was as surprised as Gary at how well he was doing. For someone who had never done this before, he wasn't doing badly. Given time, and a lot of practice, he might not make a bad cunnilingist. A goal that she was more than willing to contribute to as she offered advice, both in the form of verbal suggestions and in directing his efforts to her more receptive spots with the hand she had laid against the back of his head.

"Oh yes, baby, right there," Laura moaned softly as Gary focused on a particularly sensitive spot. "Use your tongue right there."

She let him go on for a bit longer, then told him to step back for a moment. Once he had, she turned her body around and, leaning across the table, spread her legs even wider as she invited him to give it a go from another angle. Gary was now more than willing to do so, spreading her rounded cheeks with both hands as he ran his tongue up and down the length of her crack. Not only did he repeat his prior performance, he found himself doing something he never imagined himself doing -- tickling her asshole with the tip of his tongue. Which surprised Laura as well.

Laura closed her eyes and allowed herself to get lost in the experience, savoring the small cascading pleasures that the young man's efforts were producing. Gary wasn't skilled enough to bring her to orgasm, but he had scratched her itch well enough to unlock greater desires within her. Desires that would present the younger man with even more delightful opportunities.

"You must be getting tired back there," Laura said, looking back over her shoulder.

"Not at all," Gary replied, lifting his head from between her legs, the dim light above them showing more than a smile spread across his face. "I could go on for hours."

As tempted as Laura might've been to let him try, she had other plans and easily dissuaded him from making the effort by suggesting that perhaps it was time that she returned the favor.

It took him a long second to understand the reference, but once he did, Gary's eyes lit up with excitement. Now that she had his full attention, Laura further suggested that the two of them change places before she stepped away from the table to allow him to do so.

His ass resting against the table, Gary was unsure if he should undo his pants or wait until Laura did it for him. It wasn't a decision he had to dwell on for long on as almost in that same breath the Asian woman took hold of his shorts and, in a single pull, dropped both them and the white cotton briefs he'd worn beneath them to the floor.

Gary's cock was already quite hard and it bounced upward as it was freed from its restraints. It only took Laura a few moments to make an appraisal of his manhood, and while it was merely average, she deemed it satisfactory. She'd never been a size queen, but, unfair as it might be, she couldn't stand men with small cocks. Her first husband had been one, something she hadn't found out until their wedding night.

Now on her own knees, Laura reached out and placed one hand around the base of his cock, pumping it up and down a few times as it grew harder in her grip. Then she leaned her head forward and kissed the crown, her lips closing around it as the tip of her tongue washed across it.

Laura licked her way down the length of his hardness, down to his balls, where she massaged them with the flat of her tongue before reversing direction and doing it all over again. Reaching the top, she again wrapped her mouth around the head of his cock, this time continuing to take it in until she'd swallowed his full measure.

"Oh God, yes," Gary gasped as he felt her wetness engulf him.

During those few occasions when Cindy had taken him in her mouth, Gary had thought he was in paradise. But now he knew what heaven really was, or at least what he hoped it might be. His former girlfriend's performance had been only obligatory at best, something he had never realized because he had nothing to compare it to. In short order, Laura demonstrated just how it should be done, as an act of joy and not something grudgingly agreed to.

More than once he thought he'd reached the limit of his endurance, unable to delay his climax any longer. But each time, Laura toned down her efforts just enough to prevent an eruption. She did so twice more, extending his journey down the road to ecstasy far beyond any previous passage.

There wasn't a part of his body that didn't pulse with excitement as he felt an orgasm once more building deep within. This time, however, Laura made no effort to impede it, and with a cry that echoed across the empty office, Gary exploded into Laura's mouth. An eruption that she was well prepared for as she swallowed his ejaculate as quickly as he produced it, continuing to suck deeply on his cock until he was totally spent.

"God, that was amazing," Gary said as he tried to maintain his balance on wobbly legs while Laura let his now softening cock slip from her mouth and. "How can I ever thank you?"

"Oh, you'll get your chance soon enough," Laura grinned once she'd risen to her full height. "I'm sure that bad puppy will be up for another romp soon enough."

Gary looked down at his deflated cock and desperately hoped she was right. Normally, he could come more than once, but that climax had been more than he thought possible, causing him to wonder if he had anything left.

Laura didn't seem to be concerned about that in the least as she began to undo the buttons of her blouse, suggesting that Gary get more comfortable too. He quickly followed her suggestion, ridding himself of his pants and his t-shirt, along with his socks and sneakers. As he did so, his eyes never left Laura, watching as she rid herself of her remaining clothing.

Her bra seemed to be made of the same material as her panties and more decorative than functional. The breasts beneath, which came into view once the covering was also gone, were, as he'd previously noted, small in size, but capped by prodigious nipples comparable to those found on a baby bottle. They stood at rigid attention, crying out for attention.

Attention Gary was quick to give once Laura indicated that he was free to do so. His mouth closed around her left breast, the stout nub disappearing between his lips after he'd twirled his tongue around it. He squeezed the underside of both breasts with his hands, gliding his fingers to whichever nipple wasn't in his mouth at the moment.

Taking a few steps backward, Laura arched back far enough on the worktable that Gary could climb up on top of her, there to continue his playful enjoyment of her mounds. Again, she was thankful that the table was made of heavy wood, and not the collapsible plastic and metal variety used elsewhere in the office. If it had been, it was doubtful that it would've held their combined weight, ending the evening with a much different bang than either might have hoped for.

As Gary continued to suck at Laura's breasts, he also slid a free hand down between her legs and began to again fuck her with his fingers. Their addition seemed much appreciated by the woman beneath him, verbalizing her gratitude with a series of moans, increasing in volume and frequency the more he applied himself.

At one point, Gary tried to kiss Laura, only to have her push him away, saying that a kiss was far too intimate a thing to share with someone she'd only met a few hours before.

'A kiss was too intimate,' Gary thought, "what does she call my cock in her mouth and my tongue in her pussy?

Laura's next words, however, banished any such consideration from his mind.

"I want you to fuck me," Laura whispered into Gary's ear as he once more closed his mouth around one of her nipples. "I want you to stick that hard cock as far into me as it can go."

Her words filled Gary with renewed excitement, yet at the same time, he felt a bit of concern, because he wasn't sure he was up to it yet. Sure enough, once he climbed off of her, he saw that while his cock had indeed grown at least semi-hard in the interim, it still wasn't hard enough for fucking.

Laura saw the same thing but felt far less discouraged. She quickly dropped to her knees and slid him back into her mouth. It didn't take long for her to make it rock hard once more, testing its rigidity with a tug of her hand after taking her mouth off it.

"Looks ready to me," she said, giving Gary a quick smile before again bending over the long table and spreading her legs far enough to make her pussy an inviting target.

"Just make sure you put it in the right hole," Laura laughed as she looked back over her shoulder, adding.

Until she'd mentioned it, it would never have occurred to Gary to fuck a woman in her ass. That was something that gay guys did to each other, or so everyone said. That she cautioned him against it seemed to indicate that some women did that way it as well, something for him to think about in the future. But for now, well, Laura was waiting.

Positioning himself behind her, Gary used one hand to hold her cheeks and the other to guide his cock into her pussy. As he did so, he wondered what it would feel like. Laura was so much older than Cindy and had undoubtedly been fucked countless times. Something that eventually wore a woman out, or so his friends used to say. Then again, what did any of them know?

Pressing his body forward, Gary pushed his cock deep into Laura, its passage made almost effortlessly, with none of the resistance that he'd felt with Cindy. And, as he quickly discovered, the press of her sugar walls against his cock was just fine, sending tingles of delight down its length and throughout his body.

Gary pulled his cock back, bringing it halfway out of her before again driving it home. A pattern he would repeat again and again, each repetition harder and faster than the one before. He planted an outstretched hand on each of her ass cheeks to help maintain his balance. As when he was down on his knees licking her pussy, Gary found himself guided by a steady stream of verbal and physical encouragement from Laura, the latter consisting of backward lunges that slammed her bottom against his hardness.

Back and forth they rocked, her body quivering against the table, her breasts pressed flat as sweat covered both their bodies. Whereas Cindy had consistently cautioned to go slow, Laura repeatedly urged him to go faster and harder, crying out at one point that she wasn't a China doll that he might break.