Strangers In The Dark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,171 Followers

As with the blowjob, it went on far longer than Gary imagined it would have, and in that realization he saw the wisdom in Laura having him climax when she had him in her mouth, something Cindy would never let him do. Soon enough, a familiar feeling began to fill him again and he knew the end was approaching quickly.

As before, Laura seemed to be able to read his body like a well-worn tome, slipping one of her hands beneath her body to where the tips of her fingers could reach her clitoris, there to add her own efforts as she hurtled down the well to orgasm.

Minutes later, the moment was upon them and Gary wouldn't have cared if the power suddenly came back on to reveal a room full of people. All that mattered was the orgasm he was on the verge of delivering to the woman beneath him. Even his own climax was of only secondary consideration.

"Yes, yes, oh God, yes!" Laura cried out as her body began to shiver and shake, the orgasmic forces released by Gary taking hold.

He felt the walls of her pussy contract around his cock, sparking a final conflagration within him as well. His manhood exploded in frightening intensity, causing his body to quake as what seemed like every bit of life within him drained from his form. It was a moment in time when everything seemed to stand still, but then the moment passed and he collapsed in exhaustion on top of Laura.

-=-=-=-

The great blackout of '77 didn't end until over twenty-four hours after it had started. Come the morning, Gary and Laura went their separate ways, making their way down the emergency stairs soon after the sun had come up.

Because of their different schedules, Gary only saw Laura a few times over the next few months, passing her in the hallway and merely exchanging friendly glances. Later in the year he heard that the lawyer she worked for had left the company, taking her with him.

While he never forgot that night, the intensity of what had passed between them did lessen in time. At least until forty-two years later, on the anniversary of the blackout of '77, when another power failure again took out a large part of Manhattan, including the neighborhood where the now sixty-year-old Gary lived. Although it was of much shorter duration, Gary spent it in much the same manner as he had the earlier one. His wife of thirty-five years was to remark, after a rather vigorous lovemaking session, that she had no idea what had come over him. Given the result, however, she wasn't about to complain.

END

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,171 Followers