All Comments on 'Strapped Tight Ch. 01'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

tease was too lonnnng.

isadoreisadoreabout 8 years ago
leatherrrrr!

love the scenario! have been bound before but always spread eagle, need to try it this way with a hot top like this guy!

nanobotnanobotabout 8 years ago
Applause!

THIS is EROTICA...after the tease, the slow build and the method and then comes the pay-off...and again. Not too long but just pitch perfect. Descriptive language, use of active tenses, paying attention the psyche of both parties, the atmosphere, the element of danger, the possibility of going too far and the pleasant surprise of a mutual adventurist. In one singular paragraph, the sr71plt deploys the word cock four times, each use like a rhythmic thrust, the words pressing, covering and squeezing lubing up the action until climax and yet- like Mozart, he can't quite end until he's well and truly explored the last element of emotion. This is how to write like a master.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Was rock hard reading this

PupTracerPupTraceralmost 4 years ago

I always find myself coming back to this exciting story! Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES