All Comments on 'Strawberry Blond Summer'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Danno_61455Danno_61455over 8 years ago
SMOOTH

I did not sit considering my options for that subject line long, but came back to it over and over. This was a smoothly written piece of adult literature. Well done.

This was the first bit of writing you have done which made me curious about reading it. It was just something about the title. I enjoyed you allowing my sexual experiences to fill in the mechanics of sex which lesser writers feel must be dictated blow by excruciatingly wordy blow.

Excellent style and I hope you continue.

stansteadstansteadover 8 years ago
A quite little masterpiece

SR71plt - you would please your fan base to allow yourself to broaden from your usually gay-themed stories to the incest category. You are a master of erotic writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Was really good, deserves another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WOW

Great start. If you do not already have ideas for the next chapter have you thought about playing around with what Keith knew and when?

It is the age of Google after all, he could have seen Cindy's photo on the web site of the dental surgery she works at.

Would be fun to turn Cindy on her head, her expecting to be the one in the know and for Keith to freak out, then for him to reveal he knew who she was before he appraoched her in the cafe. Love at first sight.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3023 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...