Strawter Family does Incest Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,751 Followers

Reaching down adjusting himself sighing in relief, when the polyester fabric was no longer cutting off the blood flow to his cock as he walked towards the front door. Martin wondered if all guys had that problem, yet he wasn't about to bring it up to anyone ever. He didn't think talking about how ones pants squeezed ones massive cock would go over well with his friends. Martin knew by the age of thirteen his cock wasn't normal, how he got through gym class without someone pointing it out he had no clue.

Now all Martin wanted to do was rub one out and head to bed. Since he had the day off from school and work, he had planned spending most of the morning in bed. Also, avoiding his parents as much as he could, however, since they would be gone the moment he woke up. All Martin had to worry about was the few hours when they got home. Yet he wasn't expecting his entire family to be up that late at night as he entered his home. He had simply, thought his mother had left the light on for him when he got home.

"Welcome home son," Ben said looking over at him then back to the movie they were watching.

"How was work sweetheart," Christen said smiling at him as she turned in her seat. Noticing the strange shape that pressed against the inner thigh part of his pants. "Baby are you trying to hide something?" she asked noting how the bulge ended just shy of a few inches above his right knee.

"What no!" Martin said his cheeks heating as his mother inadvertently, pointed out his cock for his whole family to see. Not waiting around to be ridiculed he scurried up the stairs with his mother hot on his tail.

"Stop right there young man!" Christen growled as Martin's hand hovered over the doorknob to his room. "What are you trying to hide from me?" she asked marching up to him noticing the scared, terrified look all children have when their parent had them in their sights.

"Nothing I swear," Martin said pleading with his mother to drop the subject.

"I don't believe you Martin, pull it out I want to see what you were trying to hide. Is it drugs? Is that why you come home so late at night and don't interact with your family? Baby if you got a problem just tell me, and we'll get you the help you need. But first you must admit you have a problem," Christen said sternly yet lovingly.

"It's not drugs mom I swear it. I'm not stupid enough to bring them here that's for sure," Martin said trying to silently turn the doorknob. However, his mother wasn't having any of it slapping his hand away from the door handle.

"Fine, if you won't do it then I'll do it myself!" Christen growled yanking down her son's pants before he could utter any form of protest. Christen's mouth hung agape as she viewed the biggest cock she had ever seen in her life. "Well....you...umm..." Christen stammered as her brain's pistons misfired. "Come with me," she said taking him by the arm not listening to his protest as he waddled behind his mother.

Leading him into the master bathroom she wanted to keep her son to herself at least for that moment. Christen just couldn't believe her son was far larger than his own father. She had hoped Martin would be at least comparable to his father but not this. Not the monstrous snake as she heard it beating against his leg as he followed behind her. She could feel her slickness coating her panties, just at the thought of having that cock in her hand let alone her mouth or her cunt.

"Relax baby mommy is just going to measure you, ok," Christen said pulling out the cloth tape measure, that she had bought at a fabric store on their way home. "I just never seen one so big before you don't mind do you?" she asked her hand caressing Martin's left cheek. Martin's brain couldn't seem to function only incoherent babble ran through his mind as his mother sank to her knees. "Ok, I'm going to have to get you hard baby don't freak out on me," Christen said hanging the tape measure around her neck, before using both hands to jack off her son.

Martin stared in shock, one he never had a woman touch his cock much less jack it off. Two it was his own mother doing it, he knew it was wrong, so wrong and yet it felt so good. It didn't take his mother long for her masterful touch to bring his cock to it's full hardness.

Christen gasped as she read the length his precum dripping down marking it's place. Christen's mind just couldn't comprehend what the tape measure was showing her eleven and a quarter inches. She fought herself from licking the precum from the tip of his cock as she set about to measure his girth. Christen balked at the astounding four inches, re-measuring and re-measuring and still it read four inches.

"Oh, my, Martin you must be beating the girls off to keep them from seeing this monster," Christen said looking up at his innocent face. That was when she knew he was a virgin, that thunderstruck look in his eyes as her hand still rested on his cock. "Then you never had anyone do this to you before," Christen said before engulfing his cock.

"What the hell mom!" Martin screamed his mind finally, choosing to function once again. Quickly, removing his cock from his mother's mouth grabbing his pants from the floor of her bathroom scurrying out before dashing to his room.

"What's going on up there?" Ben asked as Christen rejoined them in the living room.

"Do you want the good news or the bad news first?" Christen asked slumping down into her seat.

"Good news," Ben said fearing what the bad news would be.

"Our son has a monster of a cock, I just got done measuring him you can tell Mr. Goldburg he shouldn't fear not having big cocks in his movie. Seeing how our son has an eleven inch long and four inch round cock," Christen said looking over at her husband and daughter. She could only assume it was the same look she had when she first saw it.

"You're shitting me!" Michelle gasped.

"Michelle language and not I'm not," Christen said scolding her daughter. "Here look his cock even marked the length," she said pointing at the wet spot his precum had left, as she handed it to her daughter.

"Ok, what's the bad news?" Ben asked taking pride that he gave rise to a beast.

"I fear our son won't have anything to do with that," Christen said referring to the contract.

"Do you think we can change his mind mom?" Michelle asked laying the tape measure on her stomach pondering if she could even take his whole length.

"We have to," Ben said placing his chin in his hand as he contemplated on their problem. His eyes running up and down the two beautiful women that sat across from him. While, he knew his son had the genius to get into medical school, however, he was still a horny teenager and what do teenagers' think most of: sex. "How would the two of you feel about walking around in nothing more than bra and panties or lingerie?"

"Ben is this some ploy just to see us without clothes on?" Christen asked arching an eyebrow. Yet she couldn't get the image of her son's cock from her mind. She needed to see it, to touch it, to taste it again, and if she was lucky fuck that mighty rod.

"Hey, I'm not saying I won't love it, but we need to get Martin interested," Ben said smirking at his wife.

"Well, come on it's getting late," Christen said turning off the TV. Waiting for their daughter to head up the stairs before turning her attention back to her husband. "Ben I need you to fuck me, I need to be fucked, hard can you do it?" she asked knowing how many times he had came today.

"Oh, has our son's cock got you that aroused?" Ben asked chuckling as he rose.

"Mmmhmm," Christen said leading him to the stairs. Her pants fell around her ankles kicking them to the side. Kneeling on the second step presenting her ass to her husband. Looking up the stairs knowing how close her son's door was. "Fuck yes, fuck me hard Martin!" Christen screamed out in joy hoping it would arouse her son.

Martin awoke at the hour of noon, his cock throbbed painfully recounting the moans that tormented him in his sleep. Throwing off his covers his hand gripping the base of his cock. Martin didn't know why or how yet his mother's image on her knees before him flashed in his mind. He tried to shake it off yet it was to no avail. The feel of her hands as they worked him to his fully aroused state, the way her mouth felt wrapped around his cock before he had ran out of the bathroom. He didn't know when his hand started to move yet it was working franticly, along his shaft as he reminisced of his mother.

"Bro, dad...." Michelle's words collided in her throat like a ten car pile-up as she stood in the doorway as he stroked his cock.

"What the hell sis close the damn door!" Martin yelled all the while eyeing her white lace see through bra. "What the hell are you doing?!" he asked scrambling to cover himself as she closed the door behind her as she stepped into his room.

"Relax Martin," Michelle cooed trying to calm her brother down. "Can I see it?" she asked her eyes pointing towards his covered cock.

"Hell no! Get the hell out of my room!" Martin said pointing at his door.

"Tell you what, how about we make a deal," Michelle said rocking on her heels making sure her brother saw her snatch peeking out. "You've never seen a real pussy before have you bro?" she asked, her eyes glanced over seeing his cock lurch at the word. "How about this since I'm asking to see your cock I'll let you see my cunt an even trade don't you think."

"You serious? Martin asked knowing his sister it might as well be a trap for him.

"To be able to see that I'm very serious," Michelle said looking at the tent then to his face as she rested her knee on his mattress. "And, who knows I might let you do more if you let me touch it," she whispered lustfully into his ear.

"Nope. I'm not falling for your tricks Michelle now leave," Martin said shaking his head.

"Martin, I'm hurt that you would think I'm trying to trick you," Michelle said feigning hurt. "All I wanted was to see it, is that so bad," she said pouting hoping to catch him off guard. "Aha!" Michelle shouted snatching back his covers, her hand grasped his cock softly, letting him feel the softness of her skin as she slowly stroked him. "See bro doesn't this feel better than doing it yourself?" she asked her thumb rubbing circles on his broad head. "Would you like to know what else feels good," Michelle said inching closer to her brother. She kept her shock from showing as her brother rolled off his bed and out of her grasp.

"I don't care what it is, I want you out of my room! Now!" Martin said with as much authority he could with his cock protruding out before him, as he pointed once again towards the door. Michelle couldn't believe it her mind was so in shock she uttered not a word as she left his room.

"What the hell just happen?" Michelle asked herself in confusion.

"Well, that didn't go as planned," Ben said as his daughter joined them in the living room.

"Well, I did tell you it might happen given he ran away when I began to suck his cock," Christen said walking into the room carrying a tray of drinks for them all. Her sky blue translucent lingerie contoured to her bronzed toned body. The three inch strips of the millimeter thin material did little to support her breasts. It was only thanks to the three thin elastic bands that ran along the sides of her glorious orbs, then up her back attaching to the strip of cloth that rested around her neck. That held her breasts in check from falling out of the lingerie; Christen had to keep herself from getting moist since the material would do little to absorb her juices. That was when she noticed her son as he walked down the stairs. Stopping in his tracks as he saw her bent over. Her breasts dangling above the tray swaying hypnotically.

"I be right back, I forgot something in the kitchen," Christen said looking at her son noticing the rise of the monster. Weaving through the space between the coffee table and the lounge chair, beckoning her son to follow her knowing how her nicely, toned ass would capture Martin's attention. "So, what was all that commotion I heard coming from your room earlier?" Christen asked keeping her back to him.

"Well," Christen said looking over her shoulder as she poured her son a glass of soda. She kept the predatory smile from her lips, as she saw his bulging eyes, and a rather large hard tube growing down Martin's leg. "Do I have something on my ass baby?" Christen asked as she ran her hands over her back side. "Is that why you're staring so lewdly, at your own mother's taut ass," she purred lustfully as she turned around. Dragging her son further into the kitchen, pushing Martin up against the inland counter as his long hard cock rubbed against her leg.

"Shh," Christen said covering his mouth with her hand. "You wouldn't want your father or sister to hear us now would you?" she asked her hand reaching through the slit of his flannel pajamas. "Martin, son do you hate me?" Christen asked pulling his cock out slowly, stroking his cock as they stood in that silent kitchen. Watching as he blinked once for yes. "Is there anything and I mean anything I could do to ease your hatred," she whispered into his ear. Shaking his head that there was nothing she could do.

"Oh, is that so baby," Christen cooed with her free hand pushing aside the material that covered her mound. Maneuvering his cock to slide between her lips as Christen rubbed her moist labia along his hard shaft. "See doesn't this feel good to have a woman's hot pussy juice coating this monster?" Christen asked shuddering as her clit rubbed along Martin's cock. "Sweetheart I'm willing to let you fuck me with this cock if that will repair whatever it was that caused this," she said breathing heavy into his ear rocking her hips quickly, knowing she was growing close to her orgasm.

"Please, son fuck me I need to feel you deep inside of me," Christen said in a wanton purr. Again she was met with that same denial, narrowing her eyes wondering what kind of man turns down free pussy. "Fine, then I'll just take it," Christen growled as the tip of his cock pressed against her entrance. The only saving grace was the fact that Martin shot his load at that exact moment. While, his mother looked down distracted by the dripping cum Martin made a mad dash once again to his room.

"Well, I just talked to Mr. Goldburg," Ben said leaning against the doorframe watching as his wife scooped up their son's semen. "He was ecstatic when I told him about Martin," he said arching an eyebrow at how his wife savored the taste of their son. "He said he wants to do this tomorrow."

"Good," Christen said running her hand down her chest. Now that she had felt her son's cock gliding through her lips, her cunt yearned to have it returned back to where it belonged. "Ben, I want Martin!" Christen growled narrowing her eyes at her husband. Ever since they had returned from the beach he and Michelle had been spending far too much time together. "I want him fucking me while you're out there playing with our daughter." Ben took a dry swallow he had learned long ago not to argue with his wife when she was in that kind of mood. "Well, we'll let Martin stew in his room for a bit but he must be told."

As twilight descended upon the Starwter family household the smells of the home cooked meal filled the house in its heavenly aroma. Christen worked herself into a frenzy preparing Martin's favorite dishes. Coaxing her son out from the room he had barricaded himself in. She saw him occasionally, peeking out from around the corner as her hips shook as she stirred the pot. Making sure he was watching as she gently blew on the hot spoon as she tasted the au jus gravy; peering up her sultry eyes pulling her son into the kitchen. Licking her lips sensuously, as the spices flared across her taste buds.

"Baby are you hungry?" Christen asked all sweet like. "I know you've been trapped up there all day," she said dipping the spoon back into the gravy as it bubbled away on the stove. "Would you like to have a taste sweetheart I know much it's your favorite?" Christen asked blowing softly, on the spoon turning towards him holding it out for her son. "See good isn't it," she said smiling warmly at him. Martin couldn't refute her, she always made the most delicious food at least that's what he thought. "See I got the hamburger steaks keeping warm in the oven," she said bending over in front of him wiggling her ass. Running her hand up her thigh as the heat poured out into the room, running her finger along her slit knowing his eyes were on her. "I also, made mash potatoes, green beans, and a small bit of onion to top the steaks," Christen said as she rose closing the door as she did.

"It's my way of apologizing for the way I acted earlier," Christen said placing her hands behind her back as she took a step towards her son, than another, and another until she stood right before him. "I'm sorry that I acted like a sex starved woman in front of you baby. You have to realize it's not everyday any woman sees one of the biggest cocks in her life," Christen said her right hand running up Martin's chest. "Can you ever forgive your horny mommy?"

"Is it really the biggest you've ever seen?" Martin asked innocently, stammering as he felt his giant tool starting to awaken.

"Mmmhmm," Christen said inching closer to her son's lips.

"Where's dad and Michelle?" Martin asked as his ass was pressed against the counter once again.

"They're out I sent them to the store for the rolls you like," Christen said softly, knowing that it would be another twenty minutes before they would arrive home. She couldn't take it any longer she never had to fight so hard for someone not to give into her during the chase. Wrapping her arms around her son's neck pulling Martin into her. She could feel his reluctance as their lips melded together, yet he didn't fight her as her tongue penetrated his lips. Finally, tasting the warmth of her son on her tongue how exquisite it was to her. Feeling his awakening monster pressing against her clit as their bodies lingered in that state of bliss. "Baby can mommy touch it?" Christen asked innocently, yet with the undertones of her righteous lust.

"God, you're so much bigger than your father!" Christen moaned as she snaked his cock out of the confines of his pajama pants. "Just look at it I can barely get my hand around this beast," she said hungrily. Leading Martin to the stove as she set the burners to shimmer. She had no wish for their fine dinner to burn while she was on her knees rather, or not her son knew what she was going to do. "Martin, baby please can I please suck on your fat cock," Christen pleaded with him with doe like eyes.

"You really want to...do that?" Martin asked his voice cracking.

"Oh, baby mama wants to do more with this cock," Christen said lustfully, as her tongue curled out teasing the tip of his nose. "However, I doubt we have time for that. Now you just stand there and let mommy take care of her big boy," she said as she sank down the length of his body. Christen ran her lips up and down the length of his shaft preparing it for what was to come. She had learned long ago something that big you didn't just shove it in and hope for the best. No. One had to prepare the tool so it was pleasurable for both parties. "Martin would you like to see a little trick mommy can do?" Christen said with a sneaky smile.

"Sure," Martin stuttered. Martin's eyes flew wide as his mother swallowed the entirety of his cock. Not even beating an eyelash as it stretched out her throat. Slowly, easing back drawing a breath before hammering away at his tool. "Fuck mom!" Martin groaned tossing his back his head as he gripped the lip of the counter.

"See baby doesn't mommy know how to take care of this cock?" Christen asked as she licked up the back of his cock giving her throat time to recover. "Now if you need to cum it's ok mommy will suck down every drop of her son's tasty seed," she said licking the precum from the tip of his cock as her hands worked his shaft. Swallowing seven inches of his steel rod it was going to take her some time in taking all of her son. Yet she was determined have it down her throat as many times as her son could get it up. Christen even knew she would probably be fighting her daughter off just to have a taste of it. She began to wonder if her husband was going to be taking a back seat while they had their turn on his massive pole.

soul71
soul71
6,751 Followers