Strawter Family does Incest Porn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that's an excellent school, I'll inform him about it, and yes he would like to see you, your mother and sister in many more encounters," Lula said leaning into him. "Also, I will be in some of them I want the chance to ride this cock," she whispered lustfully into his ear. "Would you like to be able to fuck three women at once?" Lula asked feeling his cock growing in her hand. "I'll take that as a yes," she said her tongue flicking against her teeth. "While you won't be paid as generously as you were today you'd still be paid handsomely for your services."

"Wait I got paid for that?" Martin asked as Lula refused to yield her soft strokes. He knew if she kept it up it wouldn't be long before he shot another load.

"Oh, yes fifty million isn't something to whine about either," Lula said tugging on his earlobe. She felt the twitching of his cock she wanted to have her own taste of his seed, it was another reason she placed his belongs away from the others. "So can I tell Mr. Goldburg that he can look forward to seeing you more often?" Lula asked sinking to her knees swallowing seven inches of Martin's cock she couldn't wait to be fucked by it.

"What about my dad?" Martin asked bracing himself against the desk.

"Mr. Goldburg wasn't impressed by his performance, as well as his handling of his gambling habit," Lula said coming up for breath. "So from now on it will just be you staring in the movies if you agree that is," she said retuning his tool to her mouth to show him how well she could please him.

Martin just couldn't believe it first he was drugged, restrained, fucked by his own mother. Now he finally has the chance to live out his dream as a doctor, yet could he also be an incest porn star? However, if he was just a private physician, then he wouldn't have to go through the residency that burns out many of the medical students. Wasn't that worth it to be able to not have the high medical school debt hanging over his head, and all he had to do was fuck his mother and sister. Seeing how he had already fucked his mother he didn't see any reason not to fuck his sister. Then there was the woman on her knees before him servicing his cock. Oh, Martin most definitely wanted to fuck her.

"So if I say yes I'll be able to fuck you?" Martin asked looking down at Lula, feeling that he was only seconds away of emptying his balls into her mouth.

"Mmmhmm," Lula said from around his cock.

"Oh, fuck I'm cumming!" Martin moaned holding Lula's head against his cock.

"So what is your answer Mr. Strawter?" Lula asked after swallowing his load.

"Alright I'll do it," Martin sighed in ecstasy.

"Excellent choice Martin," Lula said her tongue flicking out catching the last drop of his semen. "You will find your debt card safely tucked in your wallet. You will be hearing from me very soon Mr. Strawter," she said leaving a very rich, very tired young man alone to get dressed.

The End.