All Comments on 'Strays'

by RobertVance

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
deJay_13deJay_13over 5 years ago
only 3 stars this time.

Not withstanding the five repetitions, you dropped from five to three stars due to the grammatical errors and typos. The use of "to" when "too" is needed and a couple of spelling errors (typos?) caused the drop.

You are still one of my favorite authors.

de Jay

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A good start.

I thought this was an excellent start. Please continue.

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11over 5 years ago
Hopefully this is not a trilogy

I am hooked by your characters and their intertwined stories.

Would you please add the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Uh!

deJay_13, we give points based on the quality of the writing. We don’t subtract any points for bad grammar or spelling. There are far too many crap stories on this site which have no grammar or spelling mistakes. These crap authors think that their crap stories don’t sink! This story is very well written. You as a commenter do not have the right to be their English teacher and critique their written work. Just read the story and enjoy it!

inka2222inka22226 months ago

This was a very pleasing trilogy. The bully redemption was written well and believable, in both stories. Cuddles was outstanding. I'm surprised there was no further interaction with Mary's parents but i guess it wasn't strictly needed for the story.

woodrangewoodrange4 months ago

nice, liked it a lot 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous