All Comments on 'Street Find Ch. 09'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Great Story why did they not invest in making a cd?

mammoetmammoetalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

great story, i'm going to read more of your work and look for more 5* strories.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 7 years ago
Another example of why I like your writing!

Many thanks for this one!

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 7 years ago
Kudos

I was surprised and apprehensive when I read in the subtitle that ch. 9 would conclude "Street Find". But it worked - a nice tightly wrapped up and tied off happy ending.

Your stories have become a highlight of my early morning reading regimen. Thanks for the pleasure. *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nailed it! Very well written with such a different overall story line.

Keep 'em coming. Such an enjoyable read!

BRAVO!!!!

Flymaster60Flymaster60almost 7 years ago
BRAVO!!!!!

No other way to put it.... BRAVO..... BRAVO

alvieleealvieleealmost 7 years ago
Great Story

I have started following you and am very pleased with your writing. Please give us more like this very entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Thank you again for another great story 5's all the way

bruce22bruce22almost 7 years ago
Great Trip

Thanks for not turning the story into a soap opera, as if you would! Nice people, in fact kind of surprising for the music scene. But, it started out as a garage band and as such

was put together slowly and carefully by Stan who was a fine person. Thanks to Coaster.

irishcream44irishcream44almost 7 years ago
Finale

Thank you for your work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful

I always enjoy reading your stories and this is no exception to the rule.

Boyd Percy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you

For a beautifil, well written story!

Hope to see more of your work soon.

RW

xtchrxtchralmost 7 years ago
Very Enjoyable!

Yes, a very enjoyable and entertaining story that kept me wondering what was going to happen next. It's so nice to read a real love story about people that are real and 'Nice'. I know it's strange in the music business but that's what gives it it's appeal.

I like stories about saving the 'lost' girl and you took it in a different direction.

Bravo and thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sweet

5 stars! I'm glad i found this as i normally don't go into novels and novellas. Consider please putting storoes in romance

Pappy7Pappy7almost 7 years ago
Good job,

really enjoyed the series. Normally don't read much in this section so I kept expecting more drama from the women, but I was very pleasantly surprised by your treatment of the characters. Indeed, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

moedik2moedik2almost 7 years ago

A very different story from the usual. Thank you for the very entertaining tale. Keep it up .

Thank you again!

LeFrog08LeFrog08almost 7 years ago
excellent series.

It was a pleasure to read the Street Find story.

Thank you coaster2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great work!!!

I enjoyed reading 'Street Find' and being from south east Washington, I know all the places that were refered to. Keep up the great work and THANKS for your effort.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 6 years ago
Very enjoyable, a nice story for a change...

Something different from the normal LW fare. This is a good, wholesome story with great characters. I enjoy your writing, well done. Thanks!

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 6 years ago
Another fine tale

Frankly I don't think this author could write a bad story if he tried.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another Great Read

I have yet to find a story by Coaster2 that disappointed me. They are varied and yet grab the attention. Thank you for sharing your stories Coaster2.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
thanks

For writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 Stars from Old_Crow

I thought I had read all of your stories but somehow I missed this one. As with the rest I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you for sharing your talent.

rickydean56rickydean56about 5 years ago
Keith Whitley

“When you say nothing at all”. Sorry but Keith gets all the credit. Allison does not compare.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Entertaining!!

Enjoyed the read, feel good story.

DDAY55DDAY55about 3 years ago

I liked it a lot. Thanks for the playlist, really good tunes.

RABSTARABSTAalmost 3 years ago

You have been one of my favorite authors since the first story I've read from you. In my opinion, Street Find is the absolute best story you've written, and is in the top 5 best stories I've read on Lit.!

MwestohioMwestohioover 2 years ago

Just a really nice story. Challenges and true love

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story .. love it .. love the setting in the Spokane area i live north of there :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

ED IS A CUCK PUSSY-WHIPPED BY TWO BITCH SISTERS, FRAN AND GINA!! HE MUST GO FIND HIS BALLS!!

waifwaifabout 1 year ago

First, let me say that I find it a bit ironic that anyone who called himself a man would hide behind anonymity in order to call someone a "CUCK PUSSY-WHIPPED BY TWO BITCH SISTERS". It suspiciously that the ball-less anon should spend more time looking for his own balls, rather than denigrating someone else's.

Second, I love stories in almost every genre that touch on the arts. I do not know how I missed this one when Coaster2 wrote it, but it has been favorited, as was the talented author.

Bravo.

MidwestSouthernerMidwestSoutherner12 months ago

First I must concur with WAIF, the anon that wants to call pussy-whipped....You pussy, you should be so lucky. Your disgust seems to be fully rooted in jealousy. What a turd you are.

And now to the story: like Waif, I really appreciated this story with its musical theme. And while reading it, I was listening to one of my favorite groups "Liquid Tension Experiment". Drawn to them because of their fantastic bass player: Tony Levin. Funny that, what with the MC's transition to bass and guitar (Greg Lake anyone).

Artfully done with the MC and sisters and the intricacies of their relationships. Fran better than Gina, though.

Your style I like, and the settings throughout your stories are very well done. Kudos.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous