All Comments on 'Stress Relief'

by Shamrockk

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ricksouzaricksouzaalmost 11 years ago
bad start

I started reading your story, but I quit after the first couple of sentences. A story needs a beginning, a middle, and an end. Your story has no beginning. A man and his daughter meet in the hallway between his bedroom and the bathroom, and he offers to shave her "down there." No, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
this was....dumb

Yeahh I'm not sure what you were going for here but umm....not working

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
I liked the fantasy. A good story told by a good storyteller.

I think her dad and her brother should double team her and fuck both of her holes at the same time.

When mom gets home, perhaps Paul could relieve some stress by fucking his mom, while dad fucks Kelly,and then switch women and then fuck again.

It would be fantastic to have a daugher or sister like Kelly. I'm sure she would wind up pregnant.

Thanks for the read...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a very good story, but...

she should have let her big brother Paul fuck her up her adorable little snatch. She could give him her ass later, as a change of pace, say. But Paul has the right to stick his big prick up her sweet little slit and blow his brotherly balls up his kid sister's cute little twat, just like their dad unloaded his fatherly balls up between his little princess's legs. Fair is fair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
stupid

not very well written and totally unbelievable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous