All Comments on 'Strip Game Addicts Ch. 09'

by Cream_Caramel

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Cream_CaramelCream_Caramelalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Technically not the end

In case anyone's wondering, no, this is not the final Strip Game Addicts chapter, I just put a "the end" bumper there for further notes and forgot to remove it after I was done, there will be more chapters in the future.

ShyExposureShyExposurealmost 8 years ago
Interest kindled higher

I read this from start to finish without stop, and I have to say, I loved every bit of it. From the stripping, to the forfeits, it was wonderful. And unlike part 7, you paced it more calmly and slowly burned it to crescendo. Loved it. I especially liked how Debbie went incest on her sister, first in the gas station with a pussy stroke, then where they stopped with full fingering to orgasm.

I do have a few questions though. Where was their mother near the end? She seemed to have vanished near it. Was she just busy? Was she secretly filming her daughters doing incest and Amy getting publicly fucked? Or were you planning on adding her in on the fun before you decided to change at the last minute and go with this ending? Also, maybe when Debbie starts fingering Amy, lead her to their mother and tell them of the deal between them and the guys to get her input?

Some things to think of in the next Amy. Keep up the awesome work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I really like Debbie and Betty and i hope you use them again. I really liked that you finally included Amy's family in this and i hope next time Amy's Mom is forced to masturbate too. I also hope we get to see Amy's birthday story.

I also like that Amy enjoyed herself in the end.

Though i am confused about something, one of the earlier chapters had Amy say her mother would get angry that she once again lost her clothes, but here Betty clearly has no problem playing strip games with her daughter. So did you change your mind on that?

By the way, i hope in the next John story you include his parents as well.

Cream_CaramelCream_Caramelalmost 8 years agoAuthor

Betty would only be upset about Amy "literally" losing her clothes, they're not cheap to keep replacing, after all.

The being naked itself is no issue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Would that mean that Debbie usually returns Amy's clothes after their games. Out of fear that their Mother might punish her for it or because she knows that their mother doesn't have the money to constantly replace their clothes?

That said, doesn't Betty know that sometimes Amy's friends/rival don't give Amy the choice? She does usually ask for the clothes back after all(Except for chapter 7), but they take her clothes anyway.

I really like the family dynamic though. This really is my favorite chapter of strip games.Chapter three held the title previously.

Cream_CaramelCream_Caramelalmost 8 years agoAuthor

Well, I do assume Debbie returns Amy's clothes after she had her fun, they do live in the same home so it's a lot easier to get them back.

But yes, Betty IS aware that her daughter is losing a lot of clothes, hence why Amy doesn't usually look forward to going home sans clothing,

Finally, thanks for your praise of this chapter, I was worried that it would flop after putting a lot of work into it (hence why there's a big gap in time between this and the last chapter).

ShyExposureShyExposurealmost 8 years ago
Wonder where it goes?

So far, we've read Amy getting heavily petted four seperate times here. Her sister, who stroked her nipples and pussy in the gas station on the road. The clerk who nearly did the same in that gas station. Her sister again who finger-fucked Amy to orgasm at the hotel, and the boys who took their turn before one publicly fucked her. Of course, her mom didn't see her incestual fingering and public fucking, but there it is. What I'm wondering is if the next chapter of this road trip, both her sister and mother do more to her than now, as in her mother gets in some heavy petting of her own on her daughter?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Amy seemed more reluctant than in previous stories, is it because they were outside of her home town were most of whom were already used to her antics?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@Viridae

But doesn't Betty know that it's usually Samantha that keeps Amy's clothes and lies when she promises to give them back after their games?

Though with Suzie i'm assuming it isn't too much of a problem. They're friends, so i assume she does give them back, but i would guess the catch is she gives them back on a later date.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A very fulfilling chapter

After such a long wait for an amy chapter, this one is perfect, both in the size of the chapter and the games included in it .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Any chance this one will get a .1?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Sorry for not posting earlier, I had to take a bit of a break to set my life situation in order, but I'm done now.

I'm definitely planning to do a .1 chapter, and if you're interested, I could continue with even more, since we've only seen the first day of the trip, I could keep this going for a long time.

Cream_CaramelCream_Caramelover 7 years agoAuthor

I would chalk it up to Amy feeling a bit self conscious about her new revelation, but still not fully admitting to herself that she does enjoy it as much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

A ".1" for this would be great. I love Amy's relationship with her family. Kinda hoping the sister and mom get in on the action too next time.

Cream_CaramelCream_Caramelover 7 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your comment, I'm working on a .1 part now, though I'm afraid the mother won't be a big part of it, so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCream_Caramel@Cream_Caramel
04/08/2024 Hello everyone, I don't usually like to advertise my Patreon too much, but I feel it's extra important to do so especially after how this April Fools' chapter got delayed here. In case you are not aware, this story has been up on my Patreon and other free platform...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES