All Comments on 'Strip Her Teach Her'

by Domwoolf

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ILienBagbyILienBagbyabout 14 years ago
well done

nicely written (except for the wrong word four word which I won't mention so as not to be thought of as anal). Liked the story---you bothered to differentiate the characters and give details (the breakfast and the coffee) that help make the story real enough to be almost believable. Could have used some more description of the sexual episodes. I am not sure your story is really a nonconsent/reluctant tale though; both Denise and Blaze seem too pleased with the situation from the very outset. (I realize that categories are often tough. There ought to be one marked Teacher/Pupil(s). Anyway. I did enjoy your story. Ready to read more of your work now.

ILienBagby

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice!

Keep on - want to read more about the little teachers....

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More

Definately a lot more more material in a school year to write about.

don't forget a Spring Break chapter or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Yes, more perhaps he can even move in when he goes to college.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

I guess our genius has figured out that sharing with da bros is not going to happen. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Need more buildup

Just my five cents, but I think the story would be better if there was more resistence to the idea on the part of the teachers. Having them be reluctant then over time finding that they are enjoying themselves would make the story much hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I hope part 2 is in the works

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDomwoolf@Domwoolf
I have been into bdsm since before I knew what it was. I have also been writing articles and short stories since high school. I usually write for my own enjoyment. I ran a bdsm group and dungeon for several years in Santa Cruz, Ca. I also hosted a bdsm talk and information ra...