Strip Poker with Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HardTimmy
HardTimmy
189 Followers

Just as I was really getting into this she stopped. My cock was released and I just stood there, very hard and in need of relief. I heard my sister's voice, "Who was it?"

"Mark. I'd recognise that mouth anywhere." That bought laughter from all the girls and a punch in the other arm from Mark. "Nah I think that was Mel."

"Wrong again. That's 2 shots for the both of you."

We removed our blindfolds and took our shots. I was feeling quite light headed and knew that this game probably couldn't continue much longer but I wanted to go for as long as we could all last.

Mark won the next game and me and my sister lost. He had an evil look on his face before he said "Hey Ash, did you know that your brother has a foot fetish?"

"Dickhead," I yelled at him as everyone was laughing.

"Yeah he used to love sucking on Izzy's toes, he used to tell me, told me to keep it a secret. Oops, sorry mate," laughed Mark.

"I'm going to murder you."

"Double dare for you two, Petey boy, suck your sisters toes, Ash, you have to let him."

"Well that's an easy dare for her," I protested.

"Too bad bro," said my sister. "Get down on your knees and suck em."

I got down on my knees between her legs and lifted her foot up. I had a look between her legs and saw the most perfect looking pussy I had ever seen, completely bald and glistening with her juices. She looked delicious. It took extraordinary willpower to not dive into that pussy with my tongue and turn to her feet instead. They were just as cute. Small, smooth with perfect looking toes.

I extended my tongue and ran it up the underside of her foot from the heel to her toes. She giggled as I did this and then I took her big toe into my mouth. This was turning me on big time. I was confused with my feelings, all I knew is that I had a sexy foot in my face and I was sucking on some delicious toes. If they belonged to my sister I didn't care at that moment.

"Time freak," called Mark.

I took her foot from my mouth and sat back admiring my sister's sexy body. She still had her legs spread slightly apart and her pussy on display. I looked up at her face and she smiled at me.

"That was hot," said Sarah.

"Hot but completely fucked up," said Paige.

"Yeah if people thought you two were close before, imagine what they will think when they find this out," stated Mark.

"No one will know got it!" I said.

"No worries man, I'm joking," he said laughing.

"You two ever done anything like this before?" asked Mel.

"Nah, never."

We discussed this a bit further and I felt more comfortable about what I just did. We played another hand and I won with Mel and Sarah losing. "Ok, I got a good one. You both need to 69 each other. Lick each other out."

Sarah had a huge smile on her face "Yes! An awesome dare."

"No way, licking your boobs was one thing but this is very gay," said Mel.

"Hey I sucked my sister's toes. Anything goes."

"You'll pay for this Pete."

"Ooo, I'm scared."

Sarah was lying on the floor and Mel knelt with her knees on either side of her head and slowly lowered her pussy to Sarah's mouth. Sarah quickly started lapping and her wet pussy lips causing Mel to moan.

I had a great view of Sarah's hairy pussy spread open waiting for Mel's mouth. She eventually placed her tongue on Sarah's pussy to get the taste. "Mm, not bad."

With that Mel hungrily ate her pussy causing moans between the two of them. This was so hot and I was so hard I had no idea I had actually grabbed my cock and was slowly working it up and down. I realised that Mark was doing the same thing and both other girls were transfixed at the scene before us.

We had no idea how long had passed when Mel started bucking her hips on Sarah's face. "O fuck yes," she yelled as she sat up. I noticed that Sarah had her tongue inside Mel's cunt and was working her clit with the fingers on her right hand. She also had her left index finger up Mel's asshole.

Mel was experiencing pure ecstasy as Sarah bought her to orgasm in front of her 4 friends. When she had recovered, Mel collapsed on top of Sarah and gave her pussy a quick kiss before rolling off her.

"I think I'm now gay," said Mel causing some laughter.

We decided on 1 last round before calling it quits, it was past 1am and all quite drunk. There would be a few sore heads tomorrow morning. When I got my cards I knew I was in trouble, I had nothing. I asked for 3 new cards and still had a 10 high. I lost along with Paige and Mel was the winner.

I was scared, would she retaliate and try and make me suck Mark's cock? How would I get out of doing that? She had am evil grin on her face while she was looking at me. "Payback!"

"Don't forget that you really enjoyed my dare in the end, be nice."

"O I will be nice, I'm sure you're going to love this too," she said smiling. I waited for the worst but did not expect what she said. "Pete, I dare you lick your sister's pussy until she cums."

"What? Are you serious? That's incest."

"So, anything goes, that was what you said. It's that or you could always suck Mark until he cums." Mel was loving the power. What had happened to the shy girl who couldn't think of a good dare just a few hours ago?

I looked over to Ash for support but she was smiling. "You want me to?" I asked her.

"Well we have already made out and I did suck your cock so I think it's only fair you return the favour."

I didn't know what to say, my sister had sucked my dick when I was blindfolded. She looked so cute sitting there on the chair, my naked twin sister. I walked over to her and picked her up carrying her to the small lounge in the corner. I kissed her passionately for about 30 seconds before dropping to my knees in front of her and spreading her legs.

There it was again, the best looking pussy I had ever seen and I now had the opportunity to taste it. I pulled her legs over my shoulders and licked from her asshole up to her clit. She was delicious, I had never tasted a better pussy than hers. I'm not sure if it was the alcohol or being watched or the tabooness of the whole thing but I was going to enjoy this.

I continued to use my tongue to try and drink up all the juices that she was producing. She was now using her hands to push my face into her pussy and I could hear the muffled sounds of her moans through her thighs as they were clamped around my head.

I managed to get my hand in between her legs to start working her clit as I poked my tongue in and out of her very tight hole. Ash was loving this, she was thrusting her hips into my face and I was struggling to breathe but I didn't care. I couldn't get enough of her. I shoved 3 fingers in her tight hole and stimulated her g spot as I bit down on her clit.

That was it, even though my ears were covered by her thighs I heard her scream and more liquid was sprayed into my mouth and I greedily swallowed everything. I could feel her go limp as she loosened her grip on my head but I continued licking, there was still some of that delicious juice on her pussy. I needed to get as much as I could.

When I finished I looked up at her face and she was smiling a very cute smile. I just ate my sister's pussy in front of our best friends and I had no regrets at all. I sat up on the lounge next to her and placed my arms around her in a soft hug. We looked up at our friends and all of them were speechless, just staring at us.

Eventually it was Sarah who spoke up, "that was the hottest fucking thing I have ever seen in my life. I wish I had a brother, maybe I'll fuck my dad."

Mel snapped out of her catatonic state at that remark. "Well that was a good effort at my dare. Now last dare for Paige. You have to take Mark into your room and let him do absolutely anything he wants to you and I expect all the details tomorrow." They didn't need telling twice, they were both off to Paige and Sarah's room at top speed.

Sarah walked over to Mel and gave her a hug, "since they will be having loud sex in my room I can't sleep in there, I'm going to take sleep in your bed instead Mel. Sorry Ash, no room for you in there but I'm sure there is a free spot next to your brother for the night. See ya tomorrow."

And with that they both went to their room and closed the door behind them. I looked at Ash and gave her another passionate kiss. "Are you the only one who hasn't cum tonight?"

"I think so, think you can help me with that?"

"Um, I guess so. But my hand is sore and my mouth is sore so I guess you'll just have to fuck my pussy instead."

"I think I can cope with that." I picked her up and carried her into my room. We were both still naked as I threw her onto the bed and climbed on top of her. "I don't think I will last very long, I'm very horny and you are the hottest girl I've ever been with."

"Thanks. No worries, I just want to feel you inside me, we have all weekend and beyond to make it last longer."

"Hold on, I think Mark has a condom."

"No, I want you to cum in me, I'm on the pill."

I couldn't believe my luck as I moved forward and my cock slipped inside her for the first time. God she was tight, it was like a vice gripping me and I held still for a moment.

"O fuck that feels good ," she said. "Put it all the way in."

I pushed the rest of the way in and nearly lost my nut then. This was the most incredible feeling in the word. I looked down at her with a content look on her face. I kissed her on the lips one last time before I fucked her.

"Go hard baby, make me feel it." She didn't need to tell me again. I pulled out nearly all the way and slammed back into her. I repeated going in and out making her scream at the top of her lungs. "Harder, fuck me harder, o fuck God yes."

I was sure that the others could hear us but I didn't care. I continued in and out and the feeling was getting too much, I stopped for a moment to gain just a little more composure and lifted her knees over my shoulders. Now I could really pound her. I leant forward so that her knees were almost touching her cheeks and continued to fuck her with enthusiasm. It wasn't long before I hit the point of no return.

"I'm cumming babe, here it is."

"Yes, give it to me."

And then I came with the most intense orgasm of my life. It felt like a weeks worth of cum that was erupting from my balls into my twin sister. I stayed fully inserted in her pussy until I had finished.

"I can feel it, it's so hot," she yelled as the last of my sperm filled her up.

When I was done I pulled out as saw just a bit of white at the entrance to her vagina. I lowered her legs and gave her a kiss. "Thanks bro, I needed that. I'm going to sleep with your sperm inside me, I feel so kinky."

"Love you sis," I replied as I pulled the sheets up over our naked bodies intertwined on the bed. This was going to be a fucking awesome weekend.

HardTimmy
HardTimmy
189 Followers
12