Strip You, Bitch!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julius was up to her first and took great pleasure revealing his long, thin black cock and slapping it against Carole's forehead then chin. Hard for her to believe that she would so passively allow him to do so then to ease it inside her mouth without even a hint of resistance but she did and let him fuck her mouth until her gushed as series of powerful sprays of cum in her mouth and down her throat, pulling his penis from her leaving strands of cum hanging from her lips. It was the first of thirty six cocks she was to either suck or have cum over her in the next hour and a half. She hardly moved, just kneeling and accepting each cock after the last, whether they were long or short, fat or thin, by the end her mouth was awash with unswallowed cum and her face coated in a disgusting shiny slime that seemed to amuse the men no end. But it was done and with the last load sprayed wildly into her hair the party -- for her at least -- was over.

Manny unlocked the cuffs and lifted her to her feet, leading her out of the main room back into the dark ante-chamber she had first spied these events from.

"There's your $500 bitch you sure earned it tonight!"

12