Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Sir," replied Rosie.

"That's better. Now, I'm going to fuck you hard and you're not to cum until I give you permission. Understood?"

"Y-y-yes."

He slapped her arse cheeks twice, hard.

"Yes Sir," she corrected.

"That's better. Remember it."

He lined his hard cock up with her cunt entrance and pushed it in to the end, ramming it against her cervix. After holding it inside her for a few seconds, he pulled his cock out almost all the way and pushed it back in hard. He then started fucking her hard and fast. Rosie was moaning into the mattress but her body was responding to Chris' fucking and she was pushing back against him, seeking more with each thrust. She started panting.

"Remember, you need my permission to cum," growled Chris.

Her moaning increased. Clearly she was approaching orgasm and needed to cum. Chris continued his relentless fucking rhythm, bringing her closer and closer to cumming as his swinging balls slapped against her sensitive clit.

"Please, Sir, I need to cum now," she pleaded.

"No, not yet, slut."

Rosie's moaning became louder and more insistent. "Please, I must cum, I need to cum, please, Sir, please," she pleaded desperately.

Chris thrust deep into Rosie. "Cum now slut," he commanded.

Rosie went into orbit. All the pent up sexual energy of the assault and rape was released in an almighty orgasm. She writhed on the bed and on Chris' cock as much as her bonds and captors would allow, stifling her moans and screams in the mattress. The feeling of her cunt muscles massaging his cock was too much for Chris. He unloaded his cum juice into her cunt, thrusting even deeper against her cervix.

Slowly they both came down from their orgasmic highs, accompanied by audible sighs of relief from the onlookers who had been unconsciously holding their breaths. Chris withdrew his cock, Todd and Steve untied Rosie and helped her onto the bed fully, lying on her side. They then stepped away from the bed and joined the group of onlookers at the back. After a few moments she reached up and untied the blindfold, looking around at the group.

"Whew," she said, "That was intense. Who were my rapists?"

Nobody said anything.

"It's best that you don't know," said Dana.

"Well, whoever they were, thank you. That was an amazing experience. How much does everyone know, Dana?"

"They don't know that being raped was one of your greatest fears but of course they do know what they thought they saw."

"That fear has now gone, I feel," replied Rosie. "From what I know of rape, that was a very realistic scenario. I feel like I have survived a real rape rather than a scenario. So thank you once again. I feel a lot more secure in myself. Thank you."

Damian came forward and held her tightly.

"That was really hard to watch," he said. "You were very brave allowing it to proceed. I'm so pleased that it has helped you. I love you dearly and I hope that our sexual relationship is happier now you have lost any thought that I could ever rape you."

"Oh darling, I'm sorry," she replied, tears running down her face onto his shoulder. "I know it's been hard for you putting up with me and that stupid fear I had. I promise everything will be great from now on. In fact, let's go somewhere away from everyone and check that it has completely gone."

"That sounds good to me," he replied. "Dana, can we use one of these rooms please?"

"Of course," replied Dana, "They're both free so take your pick. Just remember it's 5pm now, we have dinner soon and then we head to 'Dana's', so don't be in there all night," she chuckled.

Arms around each other, Damian and Rosie walked to the closest room and closed the door.

"How are your balls, Justin?" asked Peta, remembering that she hadn't removed the clamp.

"It's strange but they feel fine. Once the pressure is on they seem to adjust to it. Would you like to tighten it some more?"

"Most definitely. What do you think, Dana?"

"Yes, go for it. Just don't pop them because that's very messy and involves hospitalisation and removal."

"How will I know if they're going to pop?"

"Watch Justin. He'll probably be unconscious with pain," laughed Dana. "Remember he's your partner, the father of your children and you and he have to live with the consequences of your actions. Also, he will undoubtedly want to repay you with some devious torture that he designs." Dana gave her daughter a smile.

"Sit on the chair, darling," said Peta. "Let's see how much further we can tighten this clamp."

She slowly turned the screw, watching Justin's face as well as ensuring his skin did not get pinched. After another two full turns Justin's face was screwed up in pain and he was panting.

"That's far enough, I think," said Peta. "But before I take it off or loosen it I want you to carry out your dream for torturing me."

"You're sure you want this?" asked Justin.

"Oh yes, I want to see what your devious mind can dream up and feel how it feels."

"OK, if you wish."

Justin spoke with Dana for a few minutes and Dana took him away to the equipment area and gave him something. He returned to Peta with what looked like two pipes joined together side by side.

"This is a breast clamp," announced Justin, "And I'm going to clamp your breasts really tightly with it, so tightly that you'll scream. I know you will because your breasts are full of milk so we're going to squeeze all that out too."

As a group of people gathered around, Justin fastened Peta into a frame and then placed the breast clamp over her swollen breasts. Dana arrived with a large basin.

"For the milk. We can use it for breakfast," she said, "Unless all the guys here want to drink it as it pours out."

Justin tightened the clamps at the ends, beginning to squash the breasts close to Peta's chest. They started to protrude as the flesh was pushed outwards and milk appeared at the nipples. Justin tightened the clamps a little more, starting a stream of milk from one nipple and a series of rapid drips from the other.

Stu stepped forward. "May I?" he asked.

"Of course," replied Peta, "Can't have it going to waste."

He placed his mouth over the stream of milk and started drinking as it filled his mouth. Gene stepped forward and placed his mouth on the dripping nipple. Justin tightened the clamp on the dripping side and Gene started swallowing rapidly.

"Please, guys, suck on them. I want to feel them being really strongly sucked," begged Peta.

Both guys took a mouthful of nipple and sucked hard. Peta closed her eyes as she felt the sensual stimulation. No wonder she liked feeding babies, she thought. Justin kept tightening the clamps, alternating one turn each side and Peta's breasts started to turn a darker colour as the bloodflow was reduced.

"Another 15 minutes," she reminded Justin.

Justin kept tightening and guys took turns sampling the milk, sucking on Peta's milk-engorged nipples. After a short time the clamps were tightened to the maximum amount that Justin felt was safe. The milk flow had decreased, probably because Peta had been sucked and squeezed nearly dry. Justin hooked the centre of the pipe clamp to the raising chain and started lifting Peta up by her breasts.

"Ooohhh, that feels so strange, so painful and erotic at the same time," she said.

Once her feet were clear of the ground Justin stopped raising and let her hang there by her breasts. He started sucking on each breast in turn, massaging the other while he sucked. Peta closed her eyes, head held back, body starting to shudder.

"That feels so sexy," she said, "I would love to cum but I need more to get me there."

Dana brought a Hitachi wand over.

"Would you like me to use this while you continue what you're doing?" she asked.

"Yes please," answered Justin.

Dana turned on the wand and placed it against Peta's clitoris while Justin continued to massage and suck on her tits.

Peta's body started convulsing.

"Ooohhh, that's wonderful, oh so good, yes, yes, I'm soooo close, yes, suck me, milk me, yes, yes ooohhhh ...."

Peta came hard during which time both Dana and Justin continued their stimulation. After several minutes Peta seemed to relax but then, under the continued onslaught, she shuddered and came once again, thrusting her hips into the wand, talking incoherently as she shook her head from side to side and her whole body convulsed in orgasm. They continued the stimulation for another four minutes, the remaining time before she had to be released, and then Justin lowered her to the ground and supported her while Dana released the breast clamps.

"Oooohhh, that was so wonderful. I just came and came and came, endlessly. What a fantastic feeling. Thank you so much for that gift, darling."

"That's fine, sweetheart, I really enjoyed watching you cum. Now, can you unclamp my balls for me please?"

Peta remembered then that her dearly beloved had his balls tightly clamped.

"Not yet. I want you to cum with them clamped. Mom, can I borrow the wand please?"

Dana handed her the wand and Peta knelt down and applied it first to Justin's balls and then, once his cock was really hard, to the underside of his cock just behind the head, where she knew he was most sensitive. Instantly Justin was ready to cum. It built immediately and he gripped Peta hard. Just as he was about to cum Peta removed the wand and placed her mouth over Justin's cock. Justin spurted his cum juice into Peta's mouth as Peta swallowed it all. Once he had finished Peta removed her mouth and licked her lips.

Peta released the ball clamp, causing momentary pain to his balls which was quickly replaced with a feeling of release and freedom as they resumed their normal positions. Peta cupped them in her hand.

"I hope I haven't damaged them," she said.

"I'm sure they're fine," replied Justin. "I hope I didn't damage your breasts."

"No, they're great, empty but great. Neil will be having formula anyway tonight so no worries there."

Marcie spoke to the group.

"Right everyone, playtime's over for now, we can resume tomorrow. Dinner is probably ready to be eaten, a buffet again tonight, then we can get ready to go to 'Dana's' by shuttle van. Once we arrive there will be a few speeches commemorating the occasion and then we have a special show for tonight. Many or all of you will be able to participate in this show if you wish. So it should be a very enjoyable evening. A note on clothing; yes, we need to dress for the evening. Make certain that you wear your sexiest, most tantalising and teasing outfits. I'm sure you know what I mean. Remember also that everything tonight for you is on the house. That includes the show, massages, prostitutes, drinks, the lot. You will also not be expected to tip, although that is an option if you wish to reward someone special for some special service. You will not need to take anything; everything will be provided. We will go in several vans but will all arrive by 9pm please; that's when the celebrations start. You can, of course, catch a van back here whenever you wish; they run until 5am. If you're going to be later than that, I hope the person you're with is worth the hassle of returning under your own steam. Enjoy the night; you all deserve it."

Marcie glanced around and noticed that Damian and Rosie were back.

"Well, Rosie, how's your love life now?"

Rosie blushed. "It's awesome," she replied to the whole group. "For the first time I didn't feel like freezing when Justin entered me. It felt wonderful. I came at least three times and Justin came once at the end. Just brilliant. Thank you so much, whoever you are. You have probably saved our relationship and certainly improved my sex life immeasurably. Thank you."

Everyone clapped, much to Damian's embarrassment, and then everyone helped clean up the Dungeon before heading upstairs for dinner.

1...345678