Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, Stu, give her the works," said Trudi.

Stu increased the vibration to 70% again, eliciting an instantaneous response of a continual high pitched keening sound from Olivia who once again had her eyes closed and head back. After only a few seconds she was humping the Sybian, thrashing about and shuddering in a silent, mind-blowing orgasm. After about twenty seconds, she relaxed slightly and Stu was about to turn the Sybian off.

"Keep it going," said Trudi quietly, "Just edge it up to 80% gently and see what happens."

Olivia slowly came down from her orgasm, but then started the high keening sound again and once again threw her head back and closed her eyes.

"No, it's too much, no more," gasped Olivia.

Trudi signalled Stu to ignore that and spoke gently into Olivia's ear. "If you really want to stop you must say the safe word pomegranate. Do you really want to stop?"

"No, keep going please, it's just so intense it's scary."

The keening wail continued and after another few minutes Olivia was once again thrashing around in silent orgasm. As she came back down Stu decreased the vibrations to 60% for a few seconds then wound them back to 80%, holding it there for a short time before increasing again to 90%. It took only a few seconds for Olivia to once again cum hard, thrashing about and this time talking.

"Oooohhhh, it's too much, it's amazing, too hard, too fast, too wonderful, oh give me more, more, more, no more," she rambled incoherently as the vibrations continued to torture her clit and cunt.

Stu once again decreased the speed as she relaxed, then increased it until it reached 100%. After only a very few seconds Olivia was once again thrashing about in orgasm, talking incoherently and moaning a high pitched moan.

"Keep it at 100% and see what happens," Trudi told Stu.

Stu did this and watched his beautiful partner cum hard, on and on and on she went with no let up for at least three minutes, rolling her head on her shoulders, eyes tightly closed, thrashing about uncontrollably. Without warning she collapsed, limp, unconscious. Trudi caught her and supported her before she could fall. Stu returned both dials to zero.

"Undo the Velcro holding her on the machine," Trudi told Stu.

He did that and together they moved the inert Olivia to the bed and lay her down. After another minute she opened her eyes and looked around.

"What happened?" she asked.

"You passed out," Trudi told her. "How was it?"

"Oh it was absolutely awesome. I never though orgasms could be that intense, happen that often or last that long. It was amazing. At the end there I was just cumming and cumming and cumming with no let up. I must do that again before the end of the weekend."

"I'm pleased you enjoyed it," replied Trudi.

"Oh yes, Mom, it was wonderful. Thank you so much, and thank you too, darling Stu, for operating the machine so well."

Stu gave her a long kiss, during which she massaged his erect cock, and then she sat up.

"I guess I'll have to take care of this hard problem later tonight," she said with a grin, kissing his cock head and licking off the small globule of precum.

"If you want to, there's nothing stopping you from putting Stu out of his misery now, except maybe that your cunt will be too sore, possibly and floppy probably," suggested Trudi.

Olivia felt her cunt, easily pushing four fingers inside.

"Too big. Needs some rest I think. Mom, could Stu fuck you if he wants to?" asked Olivia.

Trudi realised that she was feeling sexy; watching Sybian experiences always made her wet.

"Yes, if he wants to that's fine by me. We'd better go somewhere else though so others can use the Sybian if they want. Help me clean this up then we'll go to your room if you like. I'm guessing you'll want to watch too?"

"Oh yes, I love watching people have sex, even more so when they're my mother and partner."

They quickly cleaned up the room and sterilised the attachments before heading to Olivia and Stu's room. Once inside, Olivia sat in a chair while Stu and Trudi lay on the bed.

"How do you like it?" asked Trudi.

"I want you to suck me, then I want to eat you out to orgasm, then I want to fuck you hard doggie style," replied Stu.

"I love it when a man knows what he wants," replied Trudi, before kneeling down and taking his cock in her mouth, cupping his balls with her hands.

Gently at first, then harder, she sucked his cock, feeling it increase in size. She made a mental note to tell Olivia that there was nothing wrong or unusual about Stu's size. Softly to start, then increasingly more firmly she kneaded and squeezed his balls with her hands, all the time keeping a strong suction and in-out movement of her mouth on his cock.

Trudi could feel Stu approaching orgasm. She took a deep breath, lined her head up and pushed her mouth towards his abdomen, swallowing at the same time. Stu felt his cock slide easily down Trudi's throat, the sensation almost driving him over the edge. Trudi pulled down hard on his balls, preventing his orgasm, and moved her mouth and throat up and down over his sensitive cock, breathing when his cock unblocked her throat.

The sensations Stu felt were amazing. He wanted desperately to cum yet knew that Trudi was preventing this. He had never felt so much sensation. Trudi continued the throat massage for another minute and then stopped, removing her mouth from his cock without letting him cum.

"Why didn't you let me cum?" he asked. "I feel soooo frustrated and sexy."

"If you had cum you'd be no good to me for an hour at least. Come on, lover, eat my cunt then fuck me and cum inside me."

Trudi lay on her back on the bed. Stu knelt between her spread legs and gently caressed her sopping wet pussy, before lowering his mouth and starting to lick and suck her lips and clit, inserting his tongue as far as he could into her cunt. Gradually he sped up his licking and increased the strength of his sucking. Trudi started tossing her head from side to side as the sensations took her away on wings of ecstasy. After only a few minutes she felt her orgasm approach. Stu felt these changes, felt her stiffen; he increased the stimulation and that pushed her over the brink, shuddering as she came hard, before slowly relaxing, opening her eyes and gazing at Stu, now sitting upright and watching her.

"Thank you, darling," she said lovingly.

"My pleasure," he replied, "Now, turn over and be the bitch that you were a while ago."

"Oooohhh goody," she said as she knelt on the bed, lowering her shoulders and spreading her legs, offering her wide open, sopping wet pussy for his tender ministrations.

Stu's cock was huge, swollen after being denied release and now stimulated by from the sensory experiences he had just undergone. With no more foreplay required, he pushed his cock hard into Trudi's cunt until he was hitting her cervix.

"Oooofff," was Trudi's involuntary exclamation as he seated home at the end of her cunt.

He then started a slow fucking motion, withdrawing until he was almost completely out and then pushing back inside quickly, hammering against her cervix. Again and again the piston moved in the cylinder, like a well-oiled machine repeating the same strokes endlessly.

Stu felt himself building up towards his orgasm, feeling his balls churning and retracting against his lower abdomen, and feeling the pressure of her perineum against his pubic bone. After another half minute or so of this he was there, thrusting hard into Trudi's cunt and spurting his hot sperm against her cervix.

After a few seconds he relaxed and slumped onto Trudi's back.

"That was awesome," he said, "I so needed that. Thank you, darling."

Trudi crawled out from under him, turned over and gave him a hug.

"Put it back in me, sweetheart, I need to cum again too. No excuses, you can do it. Shove it in and make me cum."

Stu pushed his half-hard cock back into Trudi's cunt, easily going deeply on first thrust until his pubic bone was pushing hard against her clit.

"Yes, hard, like that, oh do it to me, do it, do it," she chanted as the pressure on her clit pushed her over the edge and she came hard in his arms.

After a few moments she relaxed, pushed him out and off and sat up. Olivia was still sitting in the chair, her legs spread wide over the arms, gently fingering her clit.

"Wow, both of you, just wow. That was awesome. Stu, darling, that's how I want you to make love to me in future. No more excuses about not being able to get me to cum. Thanks, Mom. What an awesome demo of lovemaking."

"Thank you, sweetheart. Stu's a wonderful lover, he just needs a bit of training," she joked.

"Thank you," said Stu. "Darling," he added turning to Olivia, "I can see lots of practice ahead. If you're multi-orgasmic there's no reason for me not to become so also. So it should be lots of fun experimenting."

They cleaned up in the en suite bathroom and then headed back to the party.

"Thank you both so much. That was really fun. Enjoy your weekend and remember to try out stuff in the Dungeon," said Trudi once they arrived at the party. She gave them each a big hug and went outside to cool off and have a drink.

As she sipped her drink she took stock of what was happening outside. Some people were sitting in the afterglow of the sunset talking with old and new friends but she felt like some more action so she finished her drink and headed down to the Dungeon.

There were about ten people in the Dungeon and it was immediately obvious that a polyamory induction was about to take place. Rae was standing astride the lowered tapered dildo with roller skates strapped sideways on her feet, while Gene was tied, crouched down in the frame with the standard ten pound weight attached to his balls but still resting on the floor. Trudi knew that the procedure had been streamlined since it was first used; now the guy had to lift a ten pound weight off the ground and support it for as long as it took for his partner to be completely penetrated by the dildo. If there was one guy and two women, as it appeared was usual, then the guy had to raise and hold the weight for each of his women as they were inducted. Similarly, if two guys and one woman were to be inducted, the woman would need to be penetrated twice, once for each man. Trudi noticed that Becks and Chris, Rae's parents, were watching nervously.

Once everything was ready Dana started the ram holding the dildo on its upwards journey towards Rae's cunt opening. The small end entered easily and Dana stopped the ram with about two inches of dildo inside. She then released the chocks on the roller skates and told Gene to stand up.

Gene felt the weight come on his balls, stretching them further than ever before. And still the weights were touching the floor.

"Further, stand up straight," commanded Dana.

Gene stood up straight, grimacing at the pain in his balls.

"The weight will rip them off," he complained.

"Nonsense," retorted Dana. "You just need to harden up. You'll be fine."

She turned her attention to Rae, who was struggling to keep her feet close to the ram. As Dana watched, her feet spread apart a few inches and she hurried to bring them back.

"Oooohhhh, my thigh muscles are hurting," she moaned.

"Yes, they will. Remember that complete penetration is inevitable, so you may as well relax and enjoy it," advised Dana.

Slowly but surely Rae's feet slipped apart and she sank lower onto the dildo. As the diameter increased her pussy lips spread further causing greater pain. She was about two thirds of the way down, which meant that her legs were starting to be widely spread, increasing the force she needed to exert to hold herself up. Her legs tired and she slipped slowly and inexorably downward, letting out a scream as her pussy lips stretched widely and the intruder lodged against her cervix.

"You have a couple of inches to go," Dana told her, "Just wriggle a bit and position the end inside you to one side of your cervix, then it will go in the extra bit. Remember, as soon as your clit touches the guard you can call pomegranate."

Rae wriggled her hips a little and then descended quickly until she was fully impaled on the huge dildo. She screamed in pain from the stretching and pressure.

"Pomegranate, pomegranate," she cried.

Dana supported and lifted her while Todd moved the ram downwards.

"You can lower your weights now, Gene, but stay where you are because Bridget has to be inducted before you're free to go," instructed Dana as she released Rae from the skates, untied her hands and positioned Bridget in her place.

The procedure was repeated with Bridget, once again full penetration being reached accompanied by a scream of agony. After Gene had lowered the weights for the second time and was very relieved to be released from the frame.

Rae, Bridget and Gene hugged each other and sat down to rest while they watched other entertainment in the Dungeon. In quite rapid succession Dana's older child Peta and her partner Justin were inducted, followed by Olivia and Stu, Olivia being quite happy with the huge dildo inside her after her stretching on the Sybian. Jordan, Todd and Trudi's older child and his partner Steph were then inducted, followed by Chris and Gabby's first child Steve and his partner Trish, who was very nervous and who Steve had to spend a long time persuading that this was worthwhile and, according to local rules, unless you were inducted you missed out on all the polyamory fun of partner sharing. Trish pleaded that as Steve was the only partner she wanted, why did she have to go through with this, but that cut no ice with Steve, and eventually they both went through the ordeal. That was followed by the last couple eligible tonight, Chris and Becks younger child Paul and his partner Penny, who was very keen to get this over with so she could fuck a few of the great guys she had her eye on. Becks told Dana later than Penny was a self-confessed nymphomaniac and wanted sex all the time, which was why she chose Paul because he was usually able to oblige, having masturbated up to twelve times a day since he was quite young.

As the evening progressed more people came and went through the Dungeon and some spent time with their own pursuits rather than watching the inductions. Several women had nipple clamps applied for the first time and generally liked the experience. Chris demonstrated the use of a speculum on Becks, using high intensity lighting to show her cervix and then pushed a balloon inside her cunt with the nozzle sticking outside. After removing the speculum and clamping her pussy lips, he filled the balloon with water and tied the nozzle. Becks then walked around with this for a short time until Chris removed the clamps and the balloon popped out.

Penny wanted some 'hard stimulation', as she called it and asked that somebody please whip her clit and pussy lips. Becks volunteered to administer this pain and tied Penny upside down in a whipping frame, with her hands just touching the ground, then spread the posts far apart, stretching her legs out sideways and opening her pussy lips. Most normal people would find this position intolerable, but Penny enjoyed it and moaned in pleasure. Becks decided to up the ante a bit, remembering Penny was a nympho and also an obvious pain slut, so she used a Hitachi vibrator to stimulate her clit and make her cum several times, leaving her clit hugely engorged. Becks then tied off her clit, retaining the blood inside, and set the timer.

Once these preparations had been made Becks took the multi-tailed whip and started whipping Penny's wide open lips, clit and cunt entrance. She started gently at first but rapidly progressed to harder strokes which caused Penny to thrash about and moan apparently in pleasure. After several minutes of this she came hard, squirting some fluid from her cunt. Becks waited until her climax has passed then took a short, thin cane and started tapping Penny's clit and lips with it. Penny wriggled her hips to try to direct the blows where they felt best but Becks continued to strike wherever she wanted. Gradually the strokes became harder and the whole area became bright red. Without warning, after a blow directly onto her engorged clit, Penny came again, her body writhing in pleasure and pain, before she relaxed.

Paul asked Becks if he cpould have a turn with the whip. Becks handed him the multi-tailed whip and Paul swung it tentatively before landing a stroke on Penny's exposed pussy, causing her to writhe in pain. He aimed his next blows at the inside of her thighs and soon became confident in the use of the whip, laying some hard strokes on Penny's cunt lips and clit, causing her to scream in pain on several occasions. Becks reminded her of the safe word but Penny preferred to suffer rather than use it.

After a while Paul was finished, for now anyway, and Becks removed the clit tie and gently lowered Penny to the ground.

"How was that?" asked Becks.

"Oooohhh, that was so good. So painful but just great."

"How does your pussy feel?"

"It's sore, but not too bad. I can certainly still have sex. What have you got that's more painful?"

"All sorts of things. How about we staple your pussy together with a staple gun sometime?"

"Ooohhh, that sounds like a great idea! But probably best to do that before we go home otherwise it might put me out of action for the weekend."

"Yes, excellent thinking. Soft and gentle till Sunday," smiled Becks.

"So I want to see Paul on the Venus 2000 please," said Penny.

"Do you want to do that, Paul?" asked becks.

"Please, darling, just for me," cajoled Penny.

"OK, I guess that's fine but just don't expect me to cum in your cunt tonight," agreed Paul.

Becks led Paula and Penny to the Venus room upstairs.

It was nearly 10pm, nearly time to leave the Dungeon. Marcie came down and found Damian and Rosie and Amy and Jeff, who had been watching the demonstrations and inductions in the Dungeon.

"Well, what do you think of all that?' she asked them.

"Wow, pretty cool, although I guess it would all hurt at the time and maybe later," replied Rosie.

"Do we get inducted tomorrow?" asked Jeff.

"Yes, if you want to," replied Marcie. "Remember, there is no compulsion, it is all completely voluntary, as is everything here really."

"Ooohhh, I certainly want to," said Amy enthusiastically. "Mom's told me about it and it sounds really great. Then I want to fuck all the guys here."

"Honey!" cried an indignant Jeff, "I thought you just wanted to fuck me."

"Yes, sweetheart, I do. You're going to be my first and it will happen tonight, many times I hope. But after that do you really mind if I sample what else is on offer? Don't you want to ravish all the beautiful women here too?"

"Well, yes, I guess so," admitted Jeff, blushing, "Yeah, OK, I see your point. But right now I want a night with you. Come on you lot, leave so we can go to bed and fuck in peace."

"Good idea," said Dana, "Right, Amy and Jeff, and Damian and Rosie can now go to your rooms and fuck to your hearts' content. Remember, if you want to you can always swap partners. Good night and have lots of fun. We'll all look forward to hearing all about it at breakfast tomorrow."

Jeff took Amy's hand and they skipped into their room while Damian scooped Rosie up and carried across the threshold accompanied by claps of approval from those still in the Dungeon. The remaining people left the Dungeon, turned off the lights and closed the door.

Upstairs Becks led paul and penny into the Venus room.

"I see you're all erect and ready to go," Becks said to Paul. "Let me fit this to your cock and a=show you how it works."

Becks fitted the Venus masturbator to Paul's cock.

"Do you want it strapped on to drain him completely?" she asked Penny.

123456...8