All Comments on 'Strokes and Distance'

by ilikeithot6308

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
airgodairgodover 7 years ago
Great Start

Please continue, would love to hear more of these two

daylilygardenerdaylilygardenerover 7 years ago
Hot

Yes I had to Google her. Nice story...very hot. 5 Stars!

RTMRTMover 7 years ago
Excellent

Didn't know who the person was so also had to Google.

Excellent build up in the story, really enjoyed it.

Thank you

gara5289gara5289over 7 years ago

Really like your celebrity stories. While they are all kinda 'out there' in terms of actually happening, it isn't so far fetched and/or so ridiculous that it takes away from the sex like a lot of stories in that category.

smartnsexy168smartnsexy168over 7 years ago
Dream day

You just described my dream holiday! I knew who she was, but I googled her anyway, just to refresh my memory ...

5 stars!

jurasickjurasickover 7 years ago
Fantastic addition

Thank you for introducing me to this heavenly woman. She will be yet another addition to my fantasy harem. Wow, she is delicious. As was the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Storyline.

Really liked this one. It needs to continue.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
I agree

It needs to continue, we cannot stop here surely. Sooo much more fun to be had yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please

This story really needs to be continued!!

SorchakSorchakover 6 years ago
Hell yeah,

I looked her up!! While I know this is fiction, any guy who would cheat on her has got shit for brains. Shane is a lucky guy. The question is, what happens with them next? The story ends, and he's got at least 3 more days of his vacation left. More like 4, but at least 3. It would be funny if he sent his ex a selfie with Holly kissing him, saying "Wish you were here. NOT!!"

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Oh my

You choose your celebrity crushes well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Thank you for a great story, indeed, would have voted 6 stars if that was possible!! Also thanks for suggesting to google Holly, there are some fantastic selfies (nude) on celeb.gate.cc and these spiced up the story even more- will read again soon and share with my wife, who loves for me to read them to her while we play. Regards

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great read

Brilliantly written and a fantastic fantasy!

monster99monster99over 4 years ago
Well written...

just one thing - the pro shop would be closed when Holly called...

bill7251bill7251almost 3 years ago

I just discovered you so I’m not sure if you are still reading comments. I usually do not read the Celebrities Category, but I love to play golf. I, of course, know who Holly Sonders is and being able to picture her made your story that much more otter. Your build up on the golf course leading to their memorable night was fantastic. As a side note, Holly did get divorced in 2016. I wonder if Shane had anything to do with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I stopped on Page 3.

Characters can have thoughts that you don't put in the story!

One or two small mistakes, but leave things out!!!

NitpicNitpic8 months ago
Wrong

Wrong that given six months notice that he couldn't get some form of refund.Also as this author never heard of garter belts,as none of his women ever wear them?.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous