Strokes and Distance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those full globes felt wonderful, and I fondled her softly, nuzzling her neck as the sun finally dropped below the horizon. She was totally relaxed in my embrace, moaning softly and enjoying the attention. She turned her head, and met my lips with hers.

This kiss was different. Not coerced, or part of a bet, this one was genuine, unhurried and passionate, as her tongue quickly pressed into my mouth to introduce itself. She was delicious, and turned in my arms as much as she could, while keeping my hand firmly in place on her breast. Her hand caressed the side of my face.

"I think we'd better take this inside," she breathed between kisses. "This show is over, but ours is just getting warmed up."

At her behest, we headed back toward the hotel. It took several minutes for us to make it back, largely because we kept pausing to embrace again every few steps. I became more intimately familiar with the curves of her backside, so firm, muscular, and sexy. Her kisses were sweet, and grew more expressive with each cycle.

We did finally find our way to the elevator doors. Once they opened, we stepped in.

"Your place or mine?" I asked.

"Mine's closer," she smiled, pressing the '3' button for her floor. The doors closed, and her arms reached around my neck again. This kiss was necessarily brief, as the ride was short. Moments later we were at her door, and she wasted no time opening the portal for us, pulling me in behind her.

"Truly alone at last," I laughed, and scooped her up. She giggled like a schoolgirl as I carried her to the bed, placing her gently on her back before laying atop her.

Now, I kissed her hard. It had been well over an hour since she voiced her need for this evening's activities, and I was, shall we say, eager. So was she, and she soon had found her way on top of me. The snug fit of her dress made straddling me difficult.

"Damn dress!" she giggled, rolling off the bed. She reached behind her neck, intent on removing it.

"Wait!" I gasped, standing quickly. "Please, let me. I'd really like to do it."

Holly gave me an especially sultry look, then stepped back.

"If you're going to do it," she smiled, turning to move to her luggage, "then you might as well get the whole package." She rummaged for a few seconds, then came out with a pair of six-inch stilettos. "A fuck-me dress deserves fuck-me shoes, don't you think?"

I watched her rise atop the sexy shoes, her legs growing exponentially more shapely.

"Um, yeah. I think you may be onto something there," I nodded, drooling. She struck a pose, hand on hip, and levelled a smoldering gaze at me.

"Well? Undress me, and not just with your eyes," she purred. "In that respect, I've been naked for two days now."

I guess I wasn't quite as subtle as I thought with my longing glances.

"Oh, you, um, you saw that, huh?" I asked.

"Yes, I saw that, huh," she smiled, stepping into my arms. "It was actually kind of nice, watching you try so hard not to be obvious, yet unable to stop yourself. It's quite flattering."

"How about this?" I laughed, grabbing her ass firmly. "Is this flattering?"

"In a way," she giggled. "It's more arousing than flattering. Are you going to undress me, or not?" she asked.

"What's your hurry?" I replied. "Got a hot tee-time? I'll strip you when I'm ready." I kissed her again.

"Mmmmm. Promise to be as patient and unhurried once we actually are naked, and I think we'll get along fine," she whispered.

"Promise," I said softly, easing the zipper down her back. She turned in my grasp, holding her hair aside as I slid the zipper down further. I saw the back of her bra, and the top edge of her panties, both black to match each other and the dress.

With the back of her dress wide open, I ran my hands outward over her shoulders, pushing the scalloped straps off, and the dress forward. She caught the falling sheath in the crooks of her bent elbows, holding it up as she spun to face me, and took a step back.

"Ready?" she asked.

"Yes. Please," I whispered.

Holly straightened her arms, allowing the dress to slip silently down, and land on the floor around her heels.

I had been fortunate enough to see her in her bikini, but there was something different about seeing her in this lingerie. More personal. More intimate.

Or maybe it was the shoes.

I whistled.

"God, Holly... You're incredible!" I smiled, caressing her skin.

"Thank you," she giggled. "Shall I take off the shoes now?"

"No!" I gasped, to be greeted with a teasing look. "Leave them on."

"I thought as much. What is it with guys and hooker-heels?" she asked.

"Does it matter?" I growled, pulling her tight against me. "If it works, don't fix it... and believe me, it definitely works."

"I'll take your word for it," she smiled, returning my kiss. "Now, please continue."

"Absolutely," I replied, palming her shoulders to turn her around. I nuzzled her neck again, and unhooked her bra.

I knew, from my Google search on her yesterday afternoon, that the contents of this bra were not strictly original equipment. Call it augmentation, enhancement, or simply a boob job, I didn't really care. Nice tits are nice tits, regardless of the source.

I slid the straps off her shoulders, letting the bra fall away, and peeked down at her spectacular, unfettered breasts. Thick, erect nipples, in large areolas, stood up on each of them. She turned, to give me a better look, pausing in profile.

I had a new word for this particular surgeon's work; art, pure and simple. Nothing short of a masterpiece... two, actually. Absolutely beautiful.

"Please remove your panties," I smiled, and watched her breasts sway as she did so. She stepped out of them, and stood quietly, hands clasped behind her, looking demure. I glanced down at the neatly trimmed strip of brown curls that led south to heaven.

I circled her, slowly, admiring every inch of her nude form, perched high on those sexy shoes. Her body was sex incarnate, so firm and taut, just a few workouts away from pure fitness model. Sculpted perfection.

Holly watched me as I passed her, a naughty grin tickling the corners of her mouth. As I completed my third inspection lap around her, she put her hands on her hips.

"I'm feeling a little cheated, here," she giggled, wagging her finger. "Seems to me you've seen mine, but I've only seen your choice of wardrobe. If you don't show me some skin soon, I'm going to start putting things back on."

"We can't have that!" I gasped. "Feel free to remove anything you like."

I stood still, letting her move closer. The look on her face told me that she was more than willing to unwrap me. She started with the top button on my shirt, and worked her way down, reaching inside as she did to softly explore my chest. While not at the same level of fitness that she was, a past of several sports had built some muscle and kept it toned. She wasn't repulsed, which was about as good as I could hope to do.

"Nice shoulders," she smiled, dragging my shirt off. "What's happening below the belt? Mind if I take a look?"

"Not at all," I laughed, as she squatted on her heels, and wrestled with my belt. She managed to unbuckle it, and tossed it aside, then unsnapped the catch on my pants. She helped me step out of them, and even peeled off my socks while she was down there. She sat, balanced on those spiked heels, and gazed at the bulge in my jockey shorts.

"This looks promising," she nodded, still just looking. "I can't believe how nervous I am. Nervous, and excited. That's a good thing, isn't it?"

I think so. I certainly shared her feelings, and prayed she wouldn't be disappointed with what she found next. Maybe I was being too hard on myself, but she was so beautiful, and perfect, I thought her standards might be higher.

She inched closer, her face inches from my eager dick, and tugged the waistband of my shorts downward. My penis, freed from its confined environment, sprung out, and slapped her cheek.

"Oh!" she gasped, smiling wide as my tumescent shaft bobbed before her. She reached up and cradled my balls in one hand, while the other gripped the hard piece of meat. "Shane, she walked away from this?" she asked. "It's nice and thick. I like it."

I was about to say 'thank you' for the compliment, when she totally derailed my thoughts by plunging her open mouth over the head of my cock. Her wide, sexy mouth easily accommodated my dick, and she pressed it deep, against the back of her throat.

"Mmmmm," she moaned. "Mmmmm hmmm, mmmmm hmmm." Her eyes were looking up at me, and she pulled my cock out of her mouth to speak. "I'm going to start us off with a blowjob, for several reasons. I like it, and it's nasty. I love to swallow. It will help you last longer, too, and I think you want me to do it, don't you?"

No. Don't you dare suck me off, you gorgeous, buxom, naked creature. I won't stand for it.

Sarcasm aside, I nodded like a bobble-head doll on crack, and she smiled before resuming her actions.

Too bad she wasn't any good. There's that sarcasm again. My cock fit her mouth like they were made for each other. It was like a pussy, with a tongue and the ability to suck. Add her intriguing hand action, and the incredible view from above; her brown eyes boring holes into mine and big breasts swinging rhythmically. You can probably understand how exciting I found it, and why I would never see anything but this memory, anytime I saw her on TV from now on.

"God, that's so good, Holly," I groaned, tangling my fingers in her hair. She moaned, and pulled my other hand into her hair as well, grabbing my butt with both hands once she had done so. The message was pretty clear; she wanted me to fuck her face. Oh well, if you insist.

The room was quiet, with only the whirring of the air conditioning to compete with the sounds of a most enjoyable blowjob; Holly's soft moans, my grunts of pleasure, the wet 'gwock, gwock, gwock' of my cock in her throat, and desperate breathing from both of us. I was glad she said she liked to swallow, because I was about to give her plenty to swallow.

"Oh yeah, Holly, suck it harder!" I gasped, my hips pumping into her face. "Suck it! Suck my cock! Shit! Don't stop! Gonna cum! Gonna cum! Gonna cum, gonnacumgonnacumgonna... CUMMMM! FUCK! YES! YESSSS!"

Holly just hummed, and gulped down everything I sent her way, which felt like several gallons, but of course was much more manageable in volume. My cock flexed, and I held her head tight, jamming the shaft down her throat as the orgasm continued to rock my world. Finally finished, I released her and dropped onto the bed.

Holly remained in place, squatting on her stilettos, a string of saliva and semen dangling from her chin. She scooped it back into her mouth with her fingers.

"Mmmmm mmmmm, good!" she giggled, rising to her feet with deceptive elegance.

"You're... welcome," I panted.

"I think that's my line," she smiled, sliding into position beside me. "I'll give you the chance to make it up to me. Whenever you're ready."

"Be with you in a minute," I laughed, "as soon as the room stops spinning. That was realllllllly good!"

Holly just smiled, and waited patiently, laying on her side facing me. I've always liked it when busty women do that... lay on their side... because it stacks their breasts enticingly. It caught my attention, and made me focus, clearing my head.

"Alright, you," I smiled. "Time to thank you properly. I assume you'd like me to lick your kitty?"

"Mmmmm, oh yes," she purred, squirming slightly. "Please do. I love getting good head. Do you enjoy munching?" She scooted up the bed, and piled a few pillows to prop her up, legs spread. The sexy shoes remained in place.

"Absolutely," I replied, moving between her splayed thighs. "Ooooo, especially when the pussy in question is a pretty, wet one, like yours. I may be down here for a while, so make yourself comfortable."

I wasn't just paying her hollow compliments. Her pussy really was just that pretty. Her lips flared out, pink and dripping wet, much like my favourite seafood... butterfly shrimp. I always ate plenty of those, but there was only one of these, so I'd just spend the extra time making sure I ate this one really well. Still, even the longest session of cunnilingus begins with a single lick. Better get started.

She smelled wonderful, but tasted even better as my tongue made first contact.

"Oh yeah, there you go," she groaned, and laid her head back on the pillow. "I hope you like nectar, because I can get pretty wet."

That's like asking if I like air. Silly question.

I ran a few laps around her exposed outer labia and perineum, cleaning up her delicious, musky residue. Her inner lips, while pouting, were still glued shut, until I parted them with a pass from my tongue. They opened like a zipper, and I learned why she warned me about wetness.

I trickle of juice ran out, in the form of a large, clearly visible droplet, expelled from her depths. I intercepted it before it made it too far, but it wasn't alone. Another followed soon, then more. I was spending a lot of time keeping up with her yummy drippings, while she moaned happily. I hadn't even started on her clit yet, but I did notice it was starting to swell, and peek out of its hood. In a pause between drops, I finally flicked my tongue over it.

"Oh god, yes!" she gasped, and her body tensed. That tensing expelled more juices, not in the form of a drop, but of a small wave. The little Dutch boy was overwhelmed, but I slurped it up.

"Jesus Holly! You aren't kidding about being wet!" I mumbled, lapping away at her gash like a thirsty dog. She lifted her head, and propped herself up on her elbows, looking down at me between her breasts.

"When I'm really horny, I can be very messy. Ready?" she giggled.

I suppose it was a compliment, then, because she was obviously very horny. I braced myself, tongue extended, and nodded.

Holly clenched her well defined abs, and grunted. She didn't squirt, per se, as much as gush. It was impressive, and delicious, and abundant, but I managed to keep it from oozing down her ass. While I was there I licked her starfish, too, and was greeted with a deep, appreciative moan. Someone likes getting her asshole licked. File that one away for future use.

Her big push seemed to have drained to pool for a while, letting me get to work on her little clit, which was now demanding attention, its pink head out in the open. I sucked it gently, making Holly squeal in delight.

"Oh yeah, suck my clit, honey," she moaned. "Finger me, and suck my clit."

Some girls, Jenny included, don't like fingers, but if Holly wanted them, I had a full set for her. I started with one, probing into her sodden folds while I nibbled her clit. Her moans became coupled with undulations of her hips.

It didn't take long for her to soak my hand. I added a second finger, and a third, continuing to tongue her clit eagerly. I could feel her body beginning to quiver, and knew she was close. Just in case I missed the signs, she told me directly.

"Fuck! I'm almost there, honey!" she gasped. "God, don't stop!"

I wasn't planning on it. I'd been down here, between her legs, for long enough that my dick had recovered from her very intense blowjob, but I wanted to get her off, so I would be seeing it through to the conclusion.

Besides, I was curious. If she could gush on demand, what were her orgasms like? Maybe I should have brought my snorkel?

The quivers became shudders, and her ragged breathing spelled the approach of her big 'O'. My fingers and tongue worked their magic. Just a little more...

"OhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! GNAHHHHHHN!" she screamed. Her hands pushed my face away, and flailed at my hand, which slid out of her pussy just as she sprinkled an impressive arc of droplets into the air. A second arc followed, as she changed colour with exertion, her whole body clenched like a fist of sexual release. Spent, she flopped back, breathing hard, and moaning incoherently.

I cuddled beside her, and rested my soaking right hand on her breast. She grabbed it and dragged it to her mouth, sucking my fingers.

"Mmmmm," she smiled when she had sucked them all. Her eyes opened, and she saw the mild surprise on my face. "What? You don't think I've tasted myself on more than a few occasions?"

"No, I suppose you have," I laughed. "Have you always been so, um..."

"Juicy?" she finished for me. "Pretty much. I've always gotten very wet, although the squirting is a more recent development. Now, do you want to talk, or fuck?"

"We can do both," I nodded, rolling on top of her. She spread her legs, and guided me in. Lubrication was not a problem, of course, letting my cock slide in easily.

"Oh shit, that's it. Gimme that cock," she whispered.

"With pleasure," I smiled. Her pussy felt wonderful, and juice squeezed out to tickle my balls as I pushed deep inside her.

"Oh, yeah, thanks for being a stupid bitch, Jenny," she groaned. "My pussy is grateful."

And I'm grateful that your pussy is grateful that Jenny was stubborn... because if that wasn't the case, I wouldn't be looking into your big brown eyes, feeling your big soft breasts squashed between us, and relishing the sensation of pumping my cock into your succulent cunt. I'd call it a win-win.

Holly wrapped her legs higher around my waist, giving me even better, deeper, access to her vagina. I felt the stiletto heels against my butt. She was huffing softly in time with my strokes, and making little faces of pleasure each time I thrust into her.

I raised up on my arms, gazing down at her. She had her hands braced against my shoulders, and was giving me a look that begged for more.

With one arm, I reached down and hooked one of her legs, raising it high, and changing my angle of penetration. This caused a gasp from her, and after a minute, she raised her other leg to match the first. Soon, her legs were against my shoulders, slutty shoes still firmly on her feet, and she was folded in half, in a position only a female athlete could achieve. I was drilling her hard, and she was screaming her joy.

She pushed me off, and rolled over, raising onto all fours. Nothing further needed to be said, as I knelt behind her and plunged back inside. Her ass was amazingly firm, and my thrusts were absorbed with less jiggle than you'd expect. I let Holly dictate the positions for a while, and she had quite a repertoire. She dropped her shoulders to the bed, then went flat on her belly, all while I ploughed her pussy from behind and above.

Her next move was onto her side, letting me brace on her hip, while fucking her pussy between closed thighs. It was so tight. Heavenly. I moved to spoon behind her, and we went at it again. Holly screamed through her third or fourth orgasm, then uncoupled, turning to face me again. She put her leg over my hip, and welcomed my cock back inside her sodden cunt.

"Oh Shane, you're a really good fuck!" she gasped. Her lips were on mine seconds later, and we kissed each other passionately while I worked my hips, sliding my dick in and out rapidly. "Cum in me, honey! I love that feeling! Do it!"

I was close enough that merely picking up the pace hastened my own climax. That, and those beautiful tits, jiggling and slapping against my chest.

"Getting close," I grunted.

"Oh, please, spurt that hot juice way up inside me!" she hissed.

I did, slamming into her with desperate ferocity, until I exploded inside her, groaning in harmony with her own vocalizations. She held me close through several spasms, then kissed me softly, cooing in my ear.

"Mmmmm, thank you, baby. That was wonderful," she whispered.

We rested for a short time, before she slithered down, sucking my wilted penis back to life. This time she mounted me, discarding the shoes at last, and rode her way to another two orgasms, while I toyed with her nipples from below. She leaned forward, cuddled against my chest, and closed her eyes.