Strokes and Distance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Out of gas?" I asked softly.

"Long day," she replied, and slid off to snuggle against my side. "Nap time."

I wrapped her in my arms, and closed my eyes, too. She was right; it had been a long day, but a very, very good one.

Good golf.

Good company.

Good meal.

Great sex, with a beautiful woman.

I relaxed, and we fell asleep.

***

Holly stirred slightly in my arms. Her head was resting on my chest, and she kissed my skin softly.

"I'll be right back," she whispered, rolling out of bed. I watched her ass as she disappeared into the bathroom. On her way back, she stopped, and picked up the phone. "Pro shop, please."

She looked over at me while she waited, a wide smile on her face.

"Yes, I needed to make a change in my tee time tomorrow... Sonders, for two, at 9:00... yes, I'd like to push it back a few hours... Oh, it is? Well that's great. We'll just come out when we can then. That's great. Thank you." She hung up, and stood, proactively posed, looking at me with fire in her eyes.

"It seems there's plenty of time for me to kick your ass on the course, as tomorrow is very quiet. That's good, because I don't think either of us will get much sleep tonight." She sauntered over, and rejoined me in bed. "If that's okay with you? You're welcome to go back to your room, if you'd rather sleep."

"No. No, I think I'll stay here," I laughed. "Maybe I can wear you out."

"Well, you're welcome to try," she smiled, rolling on her back and spreading her legs.

"Give it your best shot!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First, I hope you looked her up, if you didn't already know who she was.

I also hope you enjoyed it.

Please send me your thoughts, feedback and comments, and please pay me for my time, in the form of your vote.

Thanks for reading.