All Comments on 'Stuck in an Elevator'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great story

Needs more chapters.please keep going

SonofCalliciousSonofCalliciousabout 8 years ago
One of your best.

Loved the ending. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5 - the norm for m_storyman_x

m_storyman_x my favorite writer... excellent

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not bad

The whole god/religion thing didn't help, but the rest of the story was great despite that. 5 stars anyway. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Liked the Faith Part

Attraction, loss, new opportunity, bodies responding - great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Total crap

By A Wanker

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosabout 8 years ago
Enjoyed the Faith bits!

Although not a Believer myself, I thought that you inserted them in ways which seemed natural to the conversation. Nicely done!

auguy86auguy86about 8 years ago
Nice story

Liked the faith angle; I managed to use those elements in my works as well. Very well done, and it fits their personalities perfectly. Would love to find out who shut the elevator down; clearly Bob was lovingly setup, probably by his secretary, though I guess we can't rule out a complete act of God! Anyhow, awesome as usual, and you're now on my favorite author list.

calgarycamperscalgarycampersabout 8 years ago
Very very nice

A well done story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Liked the Christian aspect, but...

Nice story, well written. The faith aspect was well done. Curious use of reality-- there was no power outage, and the clock showed no time passing... Did they or did they not have mind-blowing sex in the elevator???

[Hopefully not-- unprotected sex with total strangers is rarely a great idea.]

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ooh

Miraculous,eeh?

cruisewestcruisewestalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful!!

I have read such stories like this in an elevator before but this one is really different. So much more enjoyable and it is well written!! I like your writing style, drawing out the action and the sex attraction. These two in the elevator were meant to meet each other and what better place than a stuck elevator. If you would have written another page to this, you would have drawn them together for a happier life for both. But you leave it to the reader to imagine this, it works! Thanks for this one, I could feel the goodness seep through your words and thoughts. It really gave me a good feeling!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

I liked this story quite a bit. It was framed well, and had a lot of good elements to it.

I’m looking forward to more of your stories.

NiteStocker97NiteStocker97almost 2 years ago

Excellent story. Very well written! I couldn't help but think of Aerosmith's Love in an elevator. LOL

You are one of my favorite authors on this site. Please keep writing!

Falstaff60Falstaff60about 1 year ago

Another excellent erotic twilight zone style story. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...