All Comments on 'Stud Fees'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Why not do both?

Suicide or revenge. You are allready doing a slow painfull suicide by booze. You might as well go for the revenge to pass the time while the vodka does its thing. Who knows, maybe revenge will save your life.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
Revenge maybe

Well written story, some one once said that the best revenge is to get on with your life and life very well. Better than your ex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
GIVE ME A BREAK

I should have known from the serious intro that the story was crap.

I know its a fantasy site but please give us a little reality with our fantasy

First you only have low sperm count so various things are done with drugs to try to get you there. But no why try that!!!!

Then why hire a respectable sperm donor outfit that does this sort of work, no of course not lets just advertise in the paper for a stud!!

And then my personal favorite, I think I am too tense I need to be fucked properly.

I like the whole impregnation fantasy but this may be the worst done story in this area I have ever read.

ryu77ryu77about 19 years ago
No revenge......

just get on with your life. You made so many mistakes that everything just got fucked up. Just leave her alone with her "stud".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
why write childish b/s

you know what to do,go home kick her and him out.get some balls,so far you haven't had any.she said it for you,she was going with the other guy.so let her get the fuck on,get another woman simple,and stop crying like some wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
You made a mistake,

and your wife CHOSE hot sex over love. Sex isn't love, the living together, learning and slowly becoming closer is love. So, tell her to get the hell out. Tell her too, that when she understands what she chose (this guy doesn't want her for anything but a mare to service, he's not going to pay the emotional price to be a husband) then she can call you. But in the meantime get on with your life. Nothing you could have done, other than see a doctor to get her pregnant, would have kept her with you with her a single minded for a baby as she is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
another freaking wimp

"Whatever I decide – suicide - revenge… whatever. The choice is mine and the only thing I have to do is decide…"

So endeth the story. It's obvious that if the wuss has to ponder the choice, he's going to end up doing nothing to get even or to get rid of the cheating whore. He might as well blow his own brains out and put himself out of his miserable existence.

phoenix764phoenix764about 19 years ago
It wasn't Love

The wife chose hot sex over a 15 year relationship. She was determined to get pregnant. The deal was for her just to get pregnant - which should have been through a sperm bank - not having another man. Kick her out and divorce her. Let's see if he will stay with her, and support her. Otherwise, she will end up as a single mom, and Alex will have to pay child support. At some point she will realize that she gave up a loving relationship just to have a baby, and hopefully will regret it for years. There certainly is no reason to ever get back together with her, since he knows she will probably cheat either for hot sex or to make another baby. The best revenge is to get on with your life and have a successful happy life. Take a look back in 10 years to see what see ended up with, and sacrificed for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Cuckolding Comments

Well as cuckolding is - so cuckolding goes!!!

Why the dileberation author - with cuckolding in Loving Wives you have already commited suicide with any author credentials you may have had. Move it to FETISH where it may be liked.

Too bad both your hands weren't on the keyboard during this story's conception as cuckolding is a pitiful, perverted and male demeaning theme isn't it! Sure the jaded sickies need it to get off but they don't need a talented author to do so as you have done here.

Selfishly, I hope you don't walk this demented downward path again as we need talented authors to arouse and entertain us - not to sicken and anger us non-sickies. Please think about it won't you.

catalina_franciscocatalina_franciscoabout 19 years ago
LOL

Isn't it amazing how a fictional tale can upset so many people, and on a porn site of all things?!! I thought the story was written well and has a lot of potential to go in a few different directions depending on the choice of the author and the twists and turns they decide to incorporate into it. They say the proof of good writing is in extracting an emotional response in the reader and it seems you succeeded in doing just that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Totally LOVED it!!

I see a lot of negative comments and I cant believe it. I have been in the position of Alex, (tho i wasnt paid for it) and i know how dangerous it can be. The pressure for bonding is incredible. I only saw my "daughter" once and I find myself wondering what she is like now, and I wonder what it would have been like to keep the mother after breeding here!

Loved your writing and your idea for a plot theme.

Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Get A Life

Get a life, folks! The tale was well written, and I like the author's style and command of the language. Of course the premise of the story was ludicrous, but it's a FANTASY. If authors at this site limited themselves to reality, we would have very few stories to read. What astounds me is how seriously some readers take these stories. Sheeeit!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Aargh so good until the "leaving him" at the end.

Totally spoils an otherwise highly charged situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
This story is so stupid it is silly.

At 35 she is a hide. A 35 year old woman has zero chance of getting a desirable young stud to run off with her. Now if she was 20 to 25 it could happen because that is the age the young stud would be interested in.

Anyone that understands the demographics knows that the husband, unless he has some major problem, could easily marry someone more desirable than his wife. The wife, after 15 years, would have to settle for someone less desirable than her husband.

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
Good, but could have been better

I have been in the position of Alex, although I, too, had a low sperm count condition--I just did not tell the woman I was with. She wanted my baby because her husband also had a low sperm count, and we tried and tried and tried. Finally military relocation orders broke us up and separated us. We were both in the Air Force. You can read all about it at Preggoman.com, where the story title is The Impossible Impregnation.

This story was good, but it carries with it the stigma of the "machismo" factor. There was nothing wrong with Kerry getting pregnant by Alex--the only thing wrong was the emphasis that both of you played on her getting pregnant. You could have managed the affair she had with Alex much better and possibly saved your marriage by offering non-physical, but mental "love" to both of them. That way the baby could come and you would have both enjoyed it. And perhaps a continuation could have been made to where Alex impregnated Kerry again and produced full-blooded siblings for this first baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
My magic buttons pressed at last

The "baby maker" awakened an emotional part of her psyche that she didn't know exist. He touched her magic "heaven" buttons, which she is genetically wired to respond to.

Only 2% of women get their hidden buttons activated, and if they are lucky enough for it to happen, their life changes in the twinkling of an eye. You can't go back, a simple orgasm will never be enough.

Whoever triggers these emotions, will always own you as you can't get away from a magnet, you keep getting pulled back to Paradise.

Love is not a choice, it's a powerful attraction on a metaphysical chemistry level.

A wife can devote herself to the love of her husband, but she is just on loan to him, because when she has "sex with consent", a codicil of "her and her husband and another guy" instead of "her and her husband to the exclusion of all others", there is a big risk that the other guy may touch her body and mind in a new way that finds her "hidden buttons".

This is a beautifully crafted story, deserving of extra merits - 140 out of 100 - over the top, and erotically pleasing, so I am prepared to give a special reply.

Many cuckolds want a lover to be more sexually exciting to their wife than what they are. This lets them have creampie, and experiences a number of submissive emotions of denial that they would otherwise have to hide from their wives. If their wife is enjoying herself, then they can enjoy themselves too with their fetish.

It's a win-win emotional throbbing, with all three happy. Even the lover has secret desires of fucking other women. He gets these met, plus the excitement of power over both the cuckold and the wife.

Only problem is that, if the lover pinches the wife and gallops away with her on his white horse to his Castle, the excitement of power over the cuckold is lost.

The wife loses the thrill of seeing her husband in submission, the husband misses the fetish feelings of submission.

Did the lover become a lover for "sex" or the "thrill of fucking another man's wife", or both. If he gallops off to his castle, he loses the emotional thrill of the cuckold's regular submission.

The perfect cuckolding is when all three live forever in the same house, everyone satisfied of their fetish.

The moral of the story is that when you add a codicil to the marriage vows, which allows another penis to squirt sperm into your wife's vagina, you must also be aware that emotions can be aroused in her that you may not have wanted or either of you predicted.

And this husband knows deep down, that it was not his wife's fault. The Stud got at her buttons and activated the chemistry magnet that put her on the white horse.

Get over it husband, she is gone forever, even if I feel sorry for you. Your world has crashed and burned but it can start again.

Treasure the memories, but start creating your new future. Learn to love again, find some magic buttons to stroke, become a magnet. You have second chance. Just feel great that your wife and her stud found true metaphysical love.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Very erotic!

This story is very outstanding. It is clear proof that sperm from a younger guy is very capable of making a woman that has not reached menopause very pregnant, regardless of her age. It is very erotic to know that that sperm, mixed with her egg, and make a baby and that she can feel as much love for him as she would feel toward a man her own age. It is a bit of a fantasy to see that she cannot get pregnant....there are several cases on record where 55-year-old women have had babies. There is a comment here that she has a zero per cent chance of getting preggie....That is way off and not very correct. Me bets that these two go on to have several babies together before they finish, and her husband should accept that fact and accomodate them....after all he could still keep loving her and fucking her with his low sperm count as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
as a man,why would you consider suicide

another man wrong you in your home and you debate what to do.weak as a man,more like a girl.destory and you aren't in it by yourself.why feel bad by yourself,let them feel bad too.there women looking for good men everyday.he will leave her for a younger whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nicely written

Most of the cuckold stories I read on here, are always about "wimps". This story seems far more realistic. I liked the ending especially. Keep up the good work and thank you for not making this devoid of the emotional turmoil.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

wimp cuck crap with a gutless WACC and a whore slut for a wife and not balls enough to do them both in.

JackorChuckJackorChuckabout 11 years ago
Cuckholds

Another story featuring one of those sissy faggots who watches another man fucking his wife ( of course Alex has a big dick). It does not matter what the reason is, no real man woould allow another man to fuck his wife or watch while it happens. Is the hero (or victim) of this story a real man, I dont think so look at the way he just gives up.

ErotonautErotonautover 10 years ago

She has no proof she's pregnant. She just wants rid of her husband.

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyover 10 years agoAuthor
yeah

180 stories about cuckold? wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The Cougar Craze

Her age is where women look for harder cock, it thrill them for take one and often it leads to the same results. She will fuck Alex for a while and probably seek a new stud. Rarely does a woman stop at one.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 8 years ago
Good start

Needs a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NO PURPOSE

This story is well-written. The author has powers of description and the dialog is good.

But I gave it 1 star. A minor point is the wife walks out from fucking and announces her departure. No angst. No time for contemplation and weighing her options. Just too perfunctory.

Next there is no dialog between them. He just tucks his tail between his legs and runs. (She should be the one running, since she's leaving to be with lover.) But a longstanding bonding like theirs needs a bomb when it BLOWS apart, not just silently breaks.

The next two problems come together. It's a sad bad ending to no purpose, ie it does not really end. We are just left hanging, wondering what happens to him and her. If I wanted to make up my own tale of what happened, I don't need to go read someone else's story. If I wanted to be sad, I could read the newspaper or watch TV. I don't want to go to literotica and end up nowhere with a guy crying his beer (vodka).

Didn't work for me.

Paul in Oklahoma

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Low

For an author with over one hundred pure trash stories, this is a new low.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Must scare people

Good story. Sperm banks are expensive. Interviewing and meeting the potential father seems much more practical and realistic. Yes, the couple could have tried various methods to raise the husband's sperm count but he was nearing 40. Take the time and fail, and now she is older too. So no problem with finding a stud. The marriage was simply not strong enough to withstand her sleeping with another man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
BE Careful what you wish for comes to mind.

Very strict rules should have been laid down here to start with that was your first mistake secondly your wife didn't love you pal because if she did she wouldn't have done what she did. I mean she said I'm going with him I love him after just a couple of sessions, Yeah Right she was just looking for a way out of her marriage. She had probably been screwing around before. An Airline hostess for God sake they can't keep there panties on for more than five minutes. No I'm afraid she had been screwing around for a long time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous