Stud Fees

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex entered the en suite and I looked at my blonde wife as she waited nervously.

'Are you Ok, baby?' I asked quietly. My stomach churned with what was about to happen. I couldn't believe I was actually taking an active part in this event. Allowing another man to stick his hard prick into my wife, and not just that physical act of intimacy. I was actually hoping that his spunk would swell my wife with child. What a bizarre situation to find myself in.

Kerry pushed the covers from her body and pulled the hem of her nightdress up around her waist. She exposed her vulva in anticipation of Alex's arrival, and I noticed that she had taken care to shave her legs and to trim her pubic bush.

It took about ten minutes or so before Alex made his entrance. His cock was big, thick and angry. He looked first at me and then at my trembling wife where she lay expectantly on the bed.

'Are you ready?' he asked Kerry when he knelt between her long thighs, his prick huge in his fist.

'…Yes,' Kerry whispered gulping as she stared in fascination at what was about to invade her body.

Alex pumped at his cock for several strokes and then placed the head of his prick against my wife's labia, and with a push he was inside her.

I could only watch as Kerry's eyes widened as Alex pushed every magnificent inch of his excited prick into her. She held the hem of her nightdress low on her belly as though she was trying to maintain a modicum of chastity or decorum. In spite of the fact that she had a virtual stranger buried up to the hilt in her stretched vagina, she still wanted to keep as much of her modesty as possible.

Alex was present purely as an instrument. It was his sperm that Kerry wanted and the fact that he had to physically present his big prick to her meant nothing. I was the man she loved. I would be the Father of any child that resulted from this brief union, and I would gladly shoulder the burden of responsibility if Alex's seed found its target tonight.

Alex was only inside Kerry for a moment before he grunted and his body stiffened. Kerry looked at me as Alex flooded her cunt with his hot semen. Her eyes were huge while he pumped what appeared to be an infinite volume of spunk into her body.

'Oh God,' my wife muttered when Alex fired spurt after spurt into her. 'He's never going to stop. Oh God, oh fuck.' Kerry lifted her legs and let her nightdress slip back over her hips as she clung to Alex with her thighs.

Alex pulled his cock out of Kerry, and he immediately disappeared back into the en suite. I saw his fat prick coated with goo from Kerry's body as it waggled obscenely as he walked.

I looked at Kerry and saw that her cheeks were bathed in tears. 'Thank you, darling,' she whispered. 'Thank you, he came so hard… so deep. He must have made me pregnant.'

I moved to the bed and kissed Kerry deeply. I covered her vulva with her nightdress and pulled the cover up over her again. Alex appeared after a few minutes and made a subdued exit. I led him to the front door, presented him with a cheque for £500, and away he went into the night.

***

Kerry and I waited for what seemed to be an interminable time. It was devastating for us when the test returned a negative.

Kerry was inconsolable; the whole process of finding and interviewing a donor had been bad enough. The actual physicality of Alex ejaculating inside Kerry was emotionally draining as well, and now we had to go through the whole intimate invasion all over again. I'd pinned all my hopes on Kerry becoming pregnant at the first attempt, and of course I'd just been lining myself up for disappointment. Just how bitter that disappointment would be I'd had no idea until the moment the little stick of the pregnancy test came up with its undeniable verdict.

Alex visited again, earning himself another £500 for a minutes work. What unpleasant work it was for him too. Imagine being paid to stick your hard prick into an attractive, voluptuous blonde and flood her womb with spunk.

Once again he offered his big cock to my wife, and once again spunked deep and long inside her. I couldn't believe it when I came home two weeks after the second attempt to find Kerry in floods of tears yet again. The tell tale pregnancy test was discarded, lying like an accusing finger pointing at my feet.

Kerry was supposed to have waited for my return before she took the test, but it must have been weighing heavily on her mind all day, and the temptation had proven too much. She had succumbed and been devastated again.

***

'I've been doing some more reading,' Kerry said to me one night shortly before her ovulation was due.

'Oh yes?' I responded. 'What do you know?'

'Well…' Kerry began uncertainly. She looked at me carefully, judging my mood and gauging my reaction. 'I think I'm too tense. I think that I need to be relaxed when Alex is here.'

I looked levelly at my wife. What was she trying to tell me? '…Yes?' I said carefully. 'Go on.'

'I think Alex needs to fuck me properly,' Kerry blurted. 'You know… …make love to me.'

I sat, stunned by her words. She wanted Alex to make love to her. To kiss her, hold her close, to push his cock deep and actually fuck her. My mind whirled with the implications of what she'd said, …the dangers. I felt my face drain of its colour and I felt weak.

'No,' I said plainly. 'No way, he's not fucking you. That's my job. I may not be able to give you a child, but there's no way Alex is loving you.'

Of course it was only a matter of time before I gave in. Alex turned up at my door and I found I hated him. I had to hold myself in check when he entered the bedroom and closed the door behind him. Kerry had told me that I wasn't to be present during their coupling, that it was too intimate and that she wanted to be able to relax completely with Alex.

My guts turned and stung with the corroding jealousy that pickled my insides. I could see in my minds eye my beautiful wife opening her long, tanned legs in invitation to her lover. I could imagine her smiling up at him as he entered her body, splitting her slick labia with his bludgeoning penis and pumping hot jets of semen inside her.

The temptation was too much; I had to see for myself.

I opened the bedroom door quietly and as stealthily as I could. I was totally unprepared for what I was about to see. It was worse than my most wild imaginings. In spite of her promises that she would just fuck Alex, that there would be no unnecessary intimacy, I opened the door to the sight of my wife, completely naked and with her lips wrapped tightly around the thick shaft of Alex's prick.

She was knelt on all fours on the bed, her buttocks high and her breasts swinging back and forth with the force of Alex's thrusting prick as he fucked her mouth.

Alex had his hands full of Kerry's corn coloured hair and was pushing his prick into my wife's mouth with obvious delight.

'Oh yes, baby,' he groaned. 'Suck it out of me; go on. You want me to give you a baby? Suck that spunk out of me, then I'll come in your lovely cunt.'

Kerry let Alex's big prick slip from between her lips. She looked up at him from her position on the bed. 'I want you to spunk inside me, daling,' she sighed. 'I've wanted you to fuck me properly since I first saw you.' Her words ran through me like the blade of a knife. 'You're so fucking lovely, all those tight muscles, your lovely fat cock… I love to feel you spit your cum inside me… God, I want you to get me pregnant.'

I couldn't believe what my wife was saying. I was devastated by her obvious lust for the young stud in my bed. I should have gone in right then, but something held me in check. I had to see if Kerry meant what she said, or whether it was just lust.

Alex pushed Kerry over and onto her back. He growled when he spread her legs, exposing her gaping, pink opening. He licked at my wife's centre and I saw her body stiffen when she felt him touch her most intimate place.

'Suck my clit,' she groaned. 'Lick me, stick your finger inside.' I remembered when I had given my wife the same treatment, and how she had come violently on my face and hand.

Alex slurped at Kerry's clit and I could see his hand probing deep inside her. She was moaning and writhing, pushing her cunt against her lover's face roughly, her language growing more and more filthy as her climax threatened.

'Come on you filthy young bastard,' she cried. 'I'm going to come, make me come. Lick my cunt. It feels like I'm pissing on your face.'

Alex's face was certainly well covered with my wife's juice. I'd never seen her so aroused, or gushing so much syrupy liquid from between her thighs. Her back arched and her breasts wobbled, her thick teats were shockingly stiff and Kerry mauled at her big tits as she approached her climax.

Finally Kerry came, loudly grunting like a wounded animal and holding Alex's head tight as she ground her mons against his face.

Alex climbed between my wife's spread thighs as she lay there inviting him in. She looked up at her lover from her supine position, her nipples still large and stiff with lust as she waited for Alex to stab his big prick to her.

'Love me, darling,' Kerry sighed as she felt Alex split her labia at last. Her words cut deeper into me since they were words I'd heard so often myself in the past. I feared that I was losing my wife; that her desperate need for a baby meant that she was transferring her love to the man who could give her what she wanted.

'If you want me to, I will,' I heard Alex reply just before he kissed my wife on the mouth.

I continued to watch them as the couple they lay together, joined at the mouth and sex. They kissed for long, languorous moments, tongues slippery and dancing, and my wife's hips bucked up against her lover's thrusts.

Kerry lifted her legs so that her calves ran along Alex's flanks. She was humping her broad hips upwards, desperately applying pressure to the young man's prick. She was eager to have Alex deliver his load of thick, baby making spunk inside her body as soon as he could.

It didn't take long before Alex threw his head back and closed his eyes. The tendons on his neck tightened, and he was strangely silent as he obviously gushed his seed deep inside my wife.

'Yes!' Kerry cried in triumph. 'Yes, fill me with it. Go on my lover, fill me.'

She pulled Alex down onto her soft, pillowy bosom and kissed him as he fired the last of his semen into her.

Alex pulled out of Kerry and then surprised both her and me when he turned her over onto her front and pulled her arse up by the hips. 'I haven't finished with you, bitch,' Alex growled with some vehemence. I could see his prick was unflagging, despite having just spunked his load. 'I had lots more for you the other two times,' he continued, 'But I only ever gave you one load. Now I want to give you another.'

'Oh God,' Kerry sighed. 'You can fuck me all night if you want. Give me that cock, it's so fucking lovely.'

Yet again her words were wounds to me. She was giving me a display of wanton depravity, fussing and encouraging her big pricked young lover, exhorting him to greater and greater feats of sexual endeavour. Where would it end?

Kerry held herself upright using her knees and elbows while Alex moved behind her and thrust his still oozing cock into her body. He held onto my wife's hips as he powered into her. The sound of Kerry's well padded buttocks slapping against him rebounding around the bedroom. Kerry looked over her shoulder, back at her lover and smiled widely at him.

'Yes, darling,' she said throatily. 'Fuck me like a bitch. Use me, use my tight cunt and give me more of your lovely cum.' Kerry clawed and gripped the bed as she let the sensation of her lover's big prick spearing her cunt overwhelm her senses.

The desecration of the site where I had loved my wife over so many years was a further blow to me, and I felt as though my whole world was disintegrating in front of me. Listening to Kerry sigh with the pleasure she was feeling was proving too much, and the final straw came when Alex loudly exclaimed that he was coming and then so obviously spurted more gouts of spunk into my wife's fertile womb.

As the couple collapsed into a hot, sweating heap upon my bed, I quietly closed the door and went down to the kitchen.

***

Shortly afterwards Kerry appeared. She was wrapped in her robe and it was drawn tightly around her body. I looked at her tight concealment and knew that it was over.

She looked at me, sadness touching her beautiful features. 'I'm sure I'm pregnant,' she said simply.

'Yep,' I replied. There was so much going through my mind I could think of nothing else which was appropriate.

'I think I'm going with Alex.' Kerry said the most dread thing possible. 'I love him. He's given me a child, I'm sure of it.' She stood by the door just watching me. 'I'm so sorry…' she whispered.

I couldn't think of how to react. I could go berserk. Go upstairs and strangle the young, sperm filled, virile bastard who had taken my wife.

But what would I achieve?

So, I walked away. I left them alone that night - last night - and I found this anonymous hotel, bringing my friend the vodka with me.

So here I am, heart heavy with all I've suffered, and my mind tortured by what I saw. Every time I close my eyes I can see my wife, her cunt being split by her lover's prick, her big, heavy breasts wobbling with the force of his thrusting, and I'm filled with despair.

I've got the vodka and the long, lonely, dark hours to decide my course of action. I have several options, and in a way I've never been freer. Whatever I decide – suicide - revenge… whatever. The choice is mine and the only thing I have to do is decide…

12