All Comments on 'Student Teacher Ch. 05'

by StoryTeller07

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AtavistAtavistabout 12 years ago
Loving it!

Between your updates of this and Two Teachers, you're on an incredible roll. Know you have another fan out there, and they love your work.

WaterColoredEarthWaterColoredEarthabout 12 years ago
Hot...

Hot... Hot... HOT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for finishing this great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

That was an incredible story! It was completely worth the wait! You have a great style. The only way it could have been better would be if it didn't have to end.

zena99zena99almost 12 years ago
Thank you

It was great to see a conclusion. FANTASTIC story. And everyone ends up living happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Really a fun read

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
best story yet

awesome story!! Love how helpless Jessie is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
No Such Word As Learnt

Several times I noticed you used the letters "learnt". There is no such word. The correct word is " learned". At times I felt I was reading something a 10-year-old had written. I would not encourage you to write anything else unless you find a very good editor. And your story content was comical. Was it meant to be a satyrical comedy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Honest opinion

I know the story is not "recent", but it merits another chapter.

pip46pip46about 7 years ago
Great story

Would love to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great!

You definitely have a talent. Keep up the good work. I hope Jessie can live up to Ben's expectations and keep him satisfied. Paula should continue in her 'dress up role' with Jessie as a submissive. Thanks allot !!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Submission/humiliation is one thing. Holding a person hostage is an other. Thanks for not continuing this or try a different story thread.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller077 months agoAuthor

In real life hostage taking is terrible, the ruination of a family and as well as the captive. The story is fantasy with scenes sometimes wedged in to make other scenes fit together. For me submission and humiliation is a terrible thing, but should be talked about, especially when in the form of bullying in school, or even in the office. Hopefully my stories are an escape route for such emotions and ideas. Murder or any sort of killing is terrible, whether by the state or anyone else. In fiction it is an outlet for such thoughts without anyone resorting to action and making it a fact. Just read these stories for pleasure and don't take them too seriously.

BigbrownpandabearBigbrownpandabearabout 1 month ago

I would of loved to read more of Jenny and the teacher coming back for seconds in the closet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStoryTeller07@StoryTeller07
When you send an email enter an email address for a reply. I will often write a story by request. You will find more of my stories on Smashwords, by Gary Bingham Thank you to all on Literotica for the opportunity to publish stories and for readers comments as that has improv...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES