Student Teacher Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get up here, on top," he ordered.

With an eagerness, that blatantly revealed how desperate she was, Jessie manoeuvred her sex over him.

"Wait!" he told her. She was poised over his cock, with glistening lips ready to devour him. She trembled with lust.

"Please, sir!" she begged.

Ben almost laughed at her, though he too was keen, to fill her pussy. He was intently looking at his teacher, knowing she was desperate for his cock. The words she used were exactly what he wanted to hear. A teacher was saying, 'please sir', to him! She was asking for permission, to mount his cock.

This was sweet revenge indeed. "What do you want?" he asked.

"Please, sir. Can I have your cock!" she cried. Tears of emotion pooled in the corners of her eyes, from both humiliation and desperation.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked. He drew out the agony for her, as another teacher had for him. Only then it had been over an exam result, not this, not something so corrupt.

"Please fuck me, sir," she begged. The dire words left her lips, as though she were in great pain.

"You have my permission to fuck yourself, on my cock, teacher," he told her.

Jessie pushed down on to his hard cock. "Thank you, sir. Oh! Yes! Thank you so much, sir," she cried out.

He watched her pump up and down the length of his cock, avidly watching it disappear inside her. Seeing it reappear, worming out again was fascinating. "Stop!" he commanded.

"Not now, please! Let me cum, please sir," she said, with a whining voice of desperation.

He reached up, grabbing her nipples and pinched them. She didn't yelp as expected, rather it spurred her on. He twisted both nipples hard, stopping her from bouncing on his cock. He wanted to try something from one of the dirty magazines under his bed. He pulled her feet up, around his ears. Her legs were straight out, with her full weight bearing down on his cock.

"Pull up the length of my cock," he told her. The look on her face was amusing. Her eyes grew large, showing the whites of her eyes.

"Oh! Shit! Oh fuck!" she mumbled.

"What is it like?" he asked. She was absolutely still, impaled on his cock. He could feel her pelvis, hard against his bones. "What happened?" he asked.

"Your cock, sir, is right up inside. You've filled me right up. I can't move. Please, make me cum. Fuck me, please!" she pathetically whined.

He had read about this, not expecting to try it out on anyone, let alone a teacher. It was his teacher, stuck on the end of his cock! She was even more desperate to cum, but couldn't move. She was dependent upon him, needing him to fuck her. Well, he had to obey a teacher didn't he?

"Where do you want me to fuck you?" he asked.

"Oh! Please, sir, fuck my pussy, please," she cried out.

"Do you mean your cunt? You can beg better than that, slut," he harshly said.

"Yes, sir, please sir! I beg you to fuck your slut's cunt, sir," she whimpered.

He pushed up with strong hips and legs, moving her whole body. This time his cock stayed buried inside her, rather than moving in and out. It was her whole body that he was pushed up and down. Her tits jiggled with every thrust. He tried thrusting in different directions, getting them to dance to his rhythm.

"What does it feel like to be on the end of my cock, teacher? You're the teacher, so teach me," he demanded.

"It's so deep. It feels as though you're stretching me inside, filling my entire body with your cock, sir," she whispered. Each word was reluctantly hissed, on a long breath, as he heaved at her.

It was thrilling to hear his teacher talk about his cock. "Does it hurt?" he asked.

"No! Oh no! It's wonderful!" she moaned.

The wide grin on his face felt permanently stamped there. A teacher was calling him 'sir', and telling him his cock felt wonderful inside her cunt. Life couldn't possibly get any better than this. He reached up and twisted her nipples. She tried to squirm free but didn't attempt to stop him. Her arms hung loose at her sides, as she bounced up and down like a puppet.

"Don't stop now, please! I'm going to cum!" she cried. Her whole body stiffened. Her hands became clenched fists, and her toes curled. She let out a long low moan. He held still, holding his hips up, penetrating her body as deeply as he could.

She yelped quietly, a little gasp. She flopped backwards, swooning in a world of ecstasy.

He held her up by her nipples. She was sweaty and looked as though ready to collapse. He began to work her up again. Pushing up slowly and forcefully, enthralled with how she seemed to come alive. She was ready to cum again and so was he.

On feeling him spurt deep into her vagina, she too felt an orgasm. Not so intense this time, yet good and deep.

He pulled her onto his chest holding on tight. Feeling his cock recede from her brought a sense of satisfaction, wiping away all thoughts of vengeance.

***

Paula woke them early. She pulled the sheet away to reveal their naked bodies. "You're both sticky, you must have had a good night," she grinned.

Ben didn't care that Paula was staring at them. He had woken up his teacher a couple of times during the night, to fuck her. He felt proud of his prowess.

"What do you have to say for yourself, doll?" Paula asked.

"Thank you mistress," Jessie quietly replied.

"What about Ben, doesn't he deserve your gratitude," Paula asked. She was enjoying the look of embarrassment on her doll's face.

"Yes, mistress. Thank you sir, for fucking me, sir," Jessie said, lowering her head in shame.

"Get doll showered and dressed, while I prepare breakfast for mom and us," Paula told them.

Ben showered with Jessie, exploring her smooth soft skin, no longer leering at her. He treated her with more care, after having had her to himself all night. He laid his teacher on the bathroom floor, and shaved her closely. He didn't have to tell her to spread her legs, as she submitted to the indignity, accepting it as a normal routine.

***

In class, Jessie felt relieved they had walked in early, avoiding the anticipated stares. She looked at the teacher's desk, wondering if she could ever take that role on again. She had confidently entered the classroom as a teacher, only a few days ago, and now she sat at a student's desk. Dressed in a school uniform, served to emphasise the humble position she had been relegated to.

As the class wandered in, they looked her over. Some glared at her with a look of derision, others with a look of surprise. They were still unused to having their teacher sit among them.

Jenny walked in, from the staff room, where she had been accepted by the teachers. Some of the regular teachers were away, but it was still surprising they didn't recognise her as a pupil. They simply accepted her as a student teacher, as the principal had. Her confident attitude, acting as though she belonged there, cemented their view of her.

The male teachers were friendly and eager to get to know her, which was amusing. Jenny enjoyed chatting to them, being friendly without leading them on. They seemed so willing to please, especially after a smile, and laughing at their corny jokes.

An elderly female teacher smiled at her. Jenny was nervous for the woman had taught her a couple of years ago. "You seem to have them under control, the teachers I mean," she chuckled. "If you have the same skill in class, you'll do well, young lady," she complimented Jenny.

"Thank you, I appreciate that, from someone of your experience," Jenny blushed.

"We need good teachers, and I've heard you keep your class well in hand. I'm sure the principle will give you a good recommendation," she smiled.

Jenny thought about it. She hadn't been able to settle on a career, so maybe this was an opportunity too good to be missed.

***

Jessie watched Jenny and Paula, wondering what plot they were conspiring between them. She sat at a desk, unable to raise the energy to protest. Even the students accepted Jenny's position.

"Class, this is the last day and tonight, we party. I think the new girl aught to join us to, what do you think?" Jenny asked. The laughter and ribald remarks were kept down as no-one wanted a teacher to investigate a noisy class. They all thought it was great to have the teacher humbled, and for Jenny to take her place.

"OK! That's great. Come here, Jessie," Jenny told her. In trepidation Jessie stumbled to the front of the class. The guys appreciated the tight blouse and short flared skirt. Jenny could see the woman had grown used to being dressed by Paula, and that her friend had the woman under control.

She knew what nasty games Paula had been playing with their teacher, making the poor thing so submissive. She was wondering how obedient the woman had become. If her suspicions were correct, she might be able to carry out an idea she had. It all depended on how well, Paula could control their teacher.

"You need to wear something more fashionable to night, girl," Jenny suggested. The class mumbled agreement, with them wondering what Jenny was up to. She had a sly grin on her face, suggesting a bit of fun was on its way.

"We don't wear a school uniform here," Jenny told her. "It looks cute, but it's against the rules to wear such a short skirt. I hope you are wearing a decent pair of panties under that," she asked.

Jessie inwardly groaned. Ben had dressed her this morning, which was a humbling experience, and given her a little thong to wear.

"I can't let one of my students run around like a slut. I had better check what you are wearing," Jenny demanded.

Jessie discreetly pulled up the front of the skirt, revealing to Jenny the little pair of panties. Although she faced away from the class, it was still shameful, for they could all see her submitting to this girl. She was a teacher showing her underwear to a student, in what had been her classroom.

"Good grief! You can't wear those! You look like a hooker, you naughty girl," Jenny said, with an exaggerated tone of surprise. The class was silent with expectation. "I'll have to take you to the principal. He'll probably send you home to your parents, to get changed," Jenny said, with a stern attitude.

Jessie knew full well, what was expected of her. She was afraid Jenny might march her through the school, with the skirt up, showing off her bare ass. Jenny wanted to demonstrate her dominating position to the class. She wanted Jessie to make a show of submitting. After all she had suffered it was easy. She had no energy left to fight her.

"I'm sorry miss, it won't happen again, I promise. I'll be good a good little girl, and do as I'm told for the rest of the day," she bleated. She almost said 'doll' instead of girl, having been used to this in front of Paula.

Despite knowing this was yet again re-enforcing the subservient role, there was nothing she could do about it. She was trapped in a submissive frame of mind, constantly reciting what they wanted to hear. She felt like a piece of play doe, constantly being pounded into the shape they wanted.

"Well then, we can deal with you're slutty behaviour here, in class," Jenny announced. The hum of delighted comments rose in volume, in anticipation of what was to come next.

"Turn around and face the class. Keep a hold of that skirt," Jenny warned her teacher. "Lift it higher," she said.

Jessie stood in front of what had been her class, with the little skirt held up around her waist, not daring to look at anyone. She kept her eyes down, a submissive pose she had learnt to use so often recently. She heard the suppressed laughter, and lewd remarks, from both the girls and boys. The girls were the worst.

"She's a slut, miss," one of them told Jenny. Others confirmed the opinion. She could hear the smirks on their faces in their voices.

"Cute panties! She's shaved nice and smooth too," one of the guys leered at her.

The humiliation was dreadful. Jessie shut out the remarks, retreating deeper into herself, as the only escape from the horrendous situation.

Jenny stood at the door, away from her. Jessie discovered why she walked away. The flash of a camera, followed by the relentless explosion of light, meant they were capturing the moment. Their teacher was standing before them showing off her crotch, covered by just a flimsy piece of cotton. Jenny was standing out of the way so as not to be included in the lewd spectacle.

It took a moment or too for Jessie to comprehend she was being given an order by her tormentor. She turned around, at last hiding the pain on her face, yet it was hardly an escape. She had to bend over showing off her bare bottom. In her classroom, she was being forced to take part in a pornographic photo shoot! Some of her students had movie cameras too.

As ordered she spread her legs, feeling her pussy lips protruding between her thighs. It was a terrible, recently discovered knowledge, that she was aroused from humiliation. Her lips were glistening, starting to blossom, and escaping from the small purse holding her sex.

Thinking of herself as just a doll, to be played with and told what to do, she submitted to Jennies instructions. She turned her head, looking over her shoulder at the class. The cameras were flashing and the video's continued recording, as she tried to smile at them.

It was a weak, inoffensive smile, all that could be managed. It was damning though, enough to ruin her career, if there had been anything left to save.

It served to push her further, into a little world of her own. Jessie merely operated on automatic, to become an automaton, ready to obey others commands. The ploy saved her from taking responsibility for these dire actions.

"Well, you can all see what a slut she looks. So I expect everyone to learn a lesson from this," Jenny announced. "Jessie. You have let yourself down, and the class," she told her teacher. "I can't let you wear those slutty, panties in class. Take them off!" she harshly ordered.

With an audible sob, she pulled them down, and dropped them in a waste basket. The last vestiges of her self-worth had been stripped from her. She bent over with both hands gripping her calves. Everything was on show, for the guys to ogle, and the girls to giggle at. Having been freshly shaved, by Ben, there was no privacy from their eyes, and the incessant cameras, zooming in on her sex.

"Stand up and face your class," Jenny ordered. "That skirt, without a decent pair of panties, is far too short. Take it off," the tormentor demanded.

Jessie welled up, with tears in her eyes, making it impossible to see the class of cruel adolescents. They wanted to whoop with derision, but kept it the noise under control.

"Now the blouse," Jenny said.

Bowing to the inevitable, Jessie undid the blouse a button at a time, with every movement being relentlessly recorded. Her breasts were bare. All she wore were the flat shoes and white socks. She felt like one of Paula's dolls, brought in for show and tell. She stood with her legs apart, with nothing hidden from the callous youths, enjoying their teacher's humiliation.

"Bend over the desk, naughty girl," Jenny ordered.

Tears silently flowed down her cheeks. She may pretend to be a doll, with no emotions, but there were limits to how much she could hide them. She felt the thwack and it stung. This time it wasn't Jenny's hand but a rule, stinging her cheeks, making them as red as her face.

It was soon over, though it felt an age of torment. Her emotions were in turmoil. She needed to desperately escape. The only place of safety was to hide away in a dream world, switching off her thoughts, to become a dumb doll.

"OK. The naughty girl has been punished," Jenny announced.

Jessie was aware of Paula helping her to stand. "Go home with Paula. You are to stay with her, until I say otherwise. Agreed?" Jenny quietly asked.

"Yes, miss, anything you say, miss," Jessie answered, once more capitulating. It would be a great relief to be away from this torture chamber, even if it meant being in the hands of the perverse girl. At least there, she would be tormented in privacy. Her mistress would look after her, as long as he behaved herself, and did as she was told.

***

In Paula's part of the house Jessie stripped off the school-girl uniform. She wondered what outfit she would be made to endure next. It was a blessed relief to stand naked, before Paula and Ben, after being forced into a horrendous exhibition, before all those cameras. All those eyes devouring her naked body was too awful to withstand. She now looked forward to the privacy of serving her mistress.

"Good girl, doll. I'll take good care of you. I know you will obey your mistress, won't you," Paula stated.

"Yes mistress, I promise, mistress," Jessie managed to croak, from a dry throat.

"I can see how excited you became, from being spanked in front of everyone," Paula stated. "My poor doll needs relief from becoming so worked up," she said. "As a reward I shall let Ben play with you. What do you say, doll," Paula asked.

"Thank you, mistress," Jessie replied, sounding as though she meant it too.

"You can have a nice warm cuddle. First though, you must give him what he wants. Do you know what he wants, Doll?" she asked.

"Yes mistress," Jessie stammered.

"Tell him then," Paula teased.

"Ben wants to fuck me, mistress," Jessie whispered.

"Then ask him, nicely," Paula said, pushing her along.

"Please sir, will you fuck me?" Jessie the compliant doll asked.

Ben looked at the naked woman, already knowing how experienced she was, from last night's performance. He knew how excited she became, and was eager to fuck her again. Instead he played along with Paula, to keep her sweet.

"Good, doll," he said. It was as much as he could manage to say, while thinking of nothing else except getting his teacher back into bed.

"You don't have to worry about the class again. No need to worry your little blank dolly head, about photos and video's, your mistress will be looking after you from now on. "I promised Jenny to keep you as my dress-up doll, from now on. She will be the one taking on the teaching job. That leaves Ben and I too look after the lovely doll," she informed her doll.

"Thank you, mistress," Jessie said. She sounded relieved. There was nothing left for her in the real world, which she desperately needed to escape from. Here, with her mistress, she would be told what to do, without responsibility for anything.

If she was a good little doll, obeying her mistress, she would be rewarded by Ben, with his big cock. As he led her away to a spare bedroom she began to relax. Fighting them had been so difficult, so impossible, and giving in was so rewarding.

Ben got onto the bed, folding his arms around the back of his neck. He looked up at the teacher, standing naked beside the bed. She was looking at his cock, licking her lips in anticipation. Paula had come to an agreement with Jenny. In turn, Paula had asked him if he was willing to move in with them. How could he refuse!

Paula listened to them, bouncing on the bed, both making strenuous sexual noises. Her mother was as usual out of it, with a bottle of vodka. It would be nice to have a friend around to talk to. Having a real living doll to play dress-up was just wonderful too.

Jenny was happy. She had terminated the teacher's apartment lease, and was busy arranging a new apartment, in another city. All was going smoothly, in preparation for taking up a new teaching post. With Jenny taking on Jessie's identity, it meant the woman wouldn't be missed.

This left Jessie with Paula, to look after and play with. As long as Jessie was kept out of the way, they could all have what they wanted.

Everyone seemed happy. Paula listened to their teacher groaning, with the sound of utter bliss in her voice. "Yes, this has all worked out just perfect," Paula mused.

12