All Comments on 'Studying Abroad Pt. 01'

by Tiffany8

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I really liked the story. Looking forward for more adventures in future chapters. May be involve an older female or male character who is always very sweet to her and pretends to care for her but has ONE GOAL IN MIND - get her naked and exposed in public and humiliating her to the max. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good story line but keep it real

I like the concept of your story but as I read it, Jamie's bad luck, embarrassing situations and humiliation got to be too much to be anywhere near believable - even for a fantasy. Airport Security would never let someone stand naked at the metal detector, The airplane is filled to capacity with passengers and not one sympathetic soul offers Jamie any assistance? I had to stop reading when her lost luggage wouldn't arrive for anywhere from two weeks to two MONTHS? Come on!

Several times in the portion of the story I got through Jamie has "forgotten" to check the position of her dress. Considering that every action and every movement Jamie makes causes her dress to roll up or fall down, keeping herself covered would be the only thing a girl would be thinking about unless she was a) a life-long slut, or b) dumber than a box of rocks.

I want to like this story. Literary license gives you some ability to ignore some of life's realities but you can't throw them all out the window. Keep your story within reach of the real world and then you can stretch the truth, bend the rules, etc. where necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A good concept.

But it has been completely ruined by there being a grammar mistake on nearly every line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unreadable!

As others have noted, the writing is abysmal, but nobody seems to have yet pointed out the complete absurdity of the airport security section.

I would strongly suggest undertaking a writing course before submitting more of your "work".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot

I can’t wait for more, hope she gets fucked good.

Bfairy95Bfairy95over 6 years ago
Fuck yeah

Can not wait to read on from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it

Love. Please write more. Cant wait to see where she will end up naked and barefoot and what will happen to the dress over time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
TSA would never do that

The TSA would never make anyone strip naked in public, if at all. I quit reading the story at that point. Fiction is one thing. Absurdity is another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Can you please make the part where she wears the dress for almost a month because she has no other dress. She goes to class wearing heels and the dress. Her engorged clit is visible because the dress is above crotch level and her landing strip is always visible when in class?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous