Stuffed Canary Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unfortunately there was just so much of it, so despite her experience with Sara Felicity just couldn't get it all, although she tried her best. And she continued to try her best in between fucking Nyssa to orgasm after orgasm.

Not that she did it alone. No, her wonderful girlfriend helped a lot. Oh yes, her girlfriend helped her fuck their girlfriend, that thought making Felicity giddy with delight.

It did unfortunately make her feel guilty too. After all, she was the one getting all the yummy cum. What was Sara getting? Okay, she knew Sara really got off on giving a rim job, but that didn't get better as time went on so it felt like Felicity was being greedy and getting all the reward.

Then again as she pushed her tongue back into Nyssa's cunt and fucked the brunette to another climax Felicity realized something, she could totally reward Sara later with a kiss. Oh yes, they would kiss and share what was left of Nyssa's cum.

It would be glorious, and appropriate, and Sara could totally lick up all the cum which escaped onto Felicity's face, and as time went on there was a lot of it.

In the meantime Felicity wanted to concentrate on swallowing Nyssa's cum. And making Nyssa cum. Which was more important. Felicity needed to remember that. After all, she liked to think of herself as a giver.

And to be fair she was giving Nyssa everything she had. Pretty much. Although there was one thing she hadn't done which she wanted to do as soon as she thought of it, although that meant pulling her mouth away from Nyssa's yummy cunt, and Felicity really, really didn't want to do that.

But again what really mattered here was Nyssa's pleasure, so after giving the assassin one more climax Felicity moved her hands up so she could finger fuck the Heir to the Demon.

Felicity intended to push two or three fingers into Nyssa's cunt and then fuck her with them while sucking on her clit, maybe while her free hand rested on Nyssa's thigh for balance. That never failed to get Sara off nice and hard.

However Felicity didn't take Sara into account. Specifically that Sara's hand was already resting on Nyssa's thigh, meaning she ended up covering it, which tipped off Sara to what she was doing. Surprisingly Sara stopped her, grabbing her hand before it could reach Nyssa's pussy and then leased their fingers together.

Which was surprisingly intimate, Felicity suddenly very aware that they were fucking Nyssa together, as a couple. Only, the three of them were now a couple, which was another thought which made her giddy.

Sara didn't get giddy. Well, maybe she did, because this certainly felt like it, but she would never admit it. But it was certainly impossible not to admit she was happier than she'd ever been, which was really saying something considering the physical and emotional pleasure she had known from being with these two women, but to be with them together, like this, was truly amazing.

Especially because Sara was positive she could feel Felicity's tongue moved through Nyssa's body, giving Sara the perverted feeling of kissing one girlfriend through the other's body. Or that's what it felt like anyway, and it was a feeling Sara never wanted to stop.

Sadly it did, and much sooner than Sara thought was acceptable, but she didn't complain as she was soon given one hell of a consolation prize. If it could even be called that.

Because after tightening her grip on the hairs of the two blondes Nyssa pulled them away from her yummy fuck holes and then gave them a few long seconds to breathe properly for the first time in who knows how long.

But then she stepped to the side and pushed their faces together, Sara grinning happily and reaching one hand around Felicity's back and one around the other blonde's head as she helped Nyssa to pull Felicity towards her for a deep kiss.

"Kiss!" Nyssa commanded throatily before she pushed Felicity and Sara together, and then after the two blondes started kissing the brunette chuckled and added, "Oh yes, share my flavours you wonderful little sluts! Make sure you both get a good taste of my pussy and ass! Oh Fuck! Mmmmmmmm, that's so hot! You're both so, so beautiful."

Honestly Sara was expecting more commentary from Nyssa, if only because Sara had always loved dirty talk and convinced her previous lovers to frequently do it, especially Nyssa and Felicity.

Then again, maybe Nyssa was just lost in the side of the two blondes kissing, and Sara couldn't complain how considering how they were both going at it with everything they had, the Canary delighted to find that her dear sweet Felicity didn't need much encouragement to roughly kiss her.

The hacker even seemed to enjoy exchanging flavours, Felicity's tongue probing Sara's mouth deep in search of ass cream just as thoroughly as when Sara's tongue searched Felicity's mouth for pussy juice.

Eventually when they did break apart they both took a second to catch their breath again, then Sara turned her attention back to Nyssa who was sitting on the bed and had clearly regained some of the energy she must've lost when they were fucking her simply by watching the make out.

Sara then quickly gave her a wicked smile, crawled over to her and kissed Nyssa just as deeply as she kissed Felicity, giving the brunette a mixture of her juices in the process.

Then when that kiss was broken it only took a little curl of her finger to encourage Felicity to come sit the other side of Nyssa and give a similar kiss to the Heir to the Demon.

The three of them then spent some time kissing and then Sara asked, "So, are you ready to get your beautiful butt fucked?"

Lowering her gaze Nyssa mumbled, "I suppose."

"You suppose?" Sara questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Cause you don't have to do it, you know?" Felicity chimed in, "If you're not ready."

Nyssa took a calming breath, then insisted, "I am ready. As long as you take my anal cherry while Sara is inside my pussy."

"Me!" Felicity squeaked, "Cause I thought-"

"I want it to be you. I want to give you this gift, to show you how dedicated I am to you. And you..." Nyssa pushed, turning from Felicity to Sara, "I want to look into your eyes and know I am loved and safe as I am violated. Please Sara, I... I feel safe with you. I always have."

There was a brief silence and then Sara leaned forward and pressed a soft kiss to the top of Nyssa's head, "Of course."

After another brief silence Felicity mumbled, "I'll get us some strap-ons."

Felicity stood up, and then stayed where she was as she remembered she didn't actually know where they were, but luckily Nyssa quickly told her, "In my suitcase. You can't miss them."

Felicity smiled in relief at Nyssa and then scurried over to the assassin's bag to retrieve the necessary items. Sadly there wasn't much variety, which wasn't that surprising as Nyssa was used to being the fucker, and she'd come back to the city hoping to fuck Felicity and Sara, neither of whom were strangers to big toys, especially Sara.

So Felicity was just going to give Nyssa as many chances to back out as possible, and perhaps most importantly choose the smallest dildos she could find to make this as easy on Nyssa as possible if she insisted on going through with it, like Felicity was expecting she would.

When she turned around Felicity was expecting to find Nyssa and Sara frantically making out, and possibly forgetting she was even in the room. Instead they were both looking at her with an intense stare which caused Felicity to let out a little squeak.

In turn this caused Sara and Nyssa to smile fondly, they then stopped holding hands, something which Felicity hadn't actually realized they had been doing until now, and then Sara stood up and slowly walked towards her. When she reached her Sara gave her a brief kiss and then took a strap-on from her and started attaching it to herself, prompting Felicity to do the same.

Once the dildos were strapped around the waist of the two blondes Sara grinned wickedly at Nyssa and asked, "So, wanna suck your first cock?"

Nyssa crinkled her nose, the way Felicity found cute, and then softly asked, "Can we save that humiliation for another day?"

Sara initially opened her mouth to say yes, but instead offered, "How about afterwards? When they're covered in your yummy pussy and ass cream, both of which I know you love from the amount of times you've sucked them from my tongue and fingers."

Those words made Nyssa blush, but she nodded, "Agreed."

"Alright." Sara murmured, spitting on her hand and then grabbing that saliva into her newly acquired dick as she slowly walked over to the bed and then got into the centre of it on her back, "Then get on top of me. Don't be afraid, you had my fist inside you, so should be able to take this dildo no problem."

While those words made Nyssa blush adorably, which was no doubt part of Sara's plan, Felicity expected that Sara was reminding Nyssa of their past as a way to remind Felicity about it and put her mind at ease.

As they decided what to do about the brunette's proposal the two blondes had talked more about Sara's sex life with Nyssa than ever before, and while Felicity remembered being told about the fisting, she mostly just remembered Nyssa had never used a dildo on herself before, or allowed someone else to do it.

Which wouldn't have necessarily been clear if Felicity hadn't known about Nyssa's experience level, because despite a few blushes and a little hesitant the Heir to the Demon mounted Sara's strap-on and slid all the way down it with ease.

Then again Felicity couldn't see her face, or know what she was feeling, so it was possible Nyssa felt a little pain or discomfort as her pussy was stretched deeper than ever before.

Not that it stopped her from beginning to bounce up and down on Sara's dildo, leaving Felicity mesmerized, mostly by Nyssa's large ass jiggling with every thrust, Felicity unable to stop staring as she rubbed the lubricant she had found in the suitcase into her newly acquired cock.

After what was probably five or ten minutes, but felt like much longer, Sara called out, "Felicity, I think that Nyssa is ready for you to join the party."

"Oh, right." Felicity stammered, quickly taking her place behind Nyssa and then nervously asking, "Wait, shouldn't I lick or finger her ass first? Or... Something?"

"Just get it over with." Nyssa snapped, then quickly added a softer tone, "I'm so Felicity. I'm just-"

"Nervous." Felicity smiled, "I get it. But I need to do something."

"Then squirt some of the lube onto my hole if you must, but no more." Nyssa insisted.

"She'd had worse." Sara helpfully pointed out, "A lot worse."

"Yes." Nyssa admitted, then added with a slight blush, "And, and I wish to feel it. The pain. The humiliation. I... I wish to feel it."

There was a long pause in which Nyssa feared she had put her lovers off, then Felicity mumbled, "Okay, but you have to relax."

"Yes Nyssa, relax." Sara cooed softly, and then after Felicity obediently squirted some lube onto Nyssa's virgin ass hole.

Nyssa fought the urge to flinch as Felicity gently pulled one of her ass cheeks apart with her hand while using the other to pressed the dildo against her.

She didn't succeed as much as she would like, and got some words from Sara in which she was sure her lover didn't mean to be patronising, but Nyssa couldn't help feeling insulted. After all, she was Nyssa al Ghul, the rightful Heir to the Demon. She could handle a little pain.

Nevertheless Nyssa found herself gritting her teeth as Felicity slowly pushed forwards and gradually stretched her ass hole, and she let out a mix of a cry and a grunt as her anal virginity was taken by the most unlikely candidate.

"Shhhhhhh, it's okay baby. Just relax." Sara cooed, and then when Nyssa gave her a look she smiled softly, "Oh don't pout."

"I'm not pouting." Nyssa grumbled.

"Yes you are, and it's so cute." Sara grinned, before sighing as the brunette became clearly more upset, "Nyssa, I love you, but you can be stubborn and rigid, when for this, you need to relax. And I just-"

"Want to help me, I know." Nyssa grumbled softly, before smiling, "And I have the perfect way you can do that."

To Nyssa's disappointment instead of anticipating what she meant Sara opened her mouth again, presumably to ask what she was talking about. On the bright side this made it easier for her to do what she wanted, namely grab Sara's face, pull her in and shove her tongue down her throat.

Initially Sara seemed taken aback by this, but she quickly began kissing back, which did a great job of relaxing Nyssa. Unfortunately it also distracted Felicity, so much so that Nyssa had to prompt her to keep going, tragically meaning she had to take a brief break from Sara's lips to address her other lover.

"You may continue." Nyssa said matter of fact after pulling away from Sara, and then of course immediately returning to those wonderful lips.

Ironically under the circumstances it seemed that Felicity was more nervous about taking Nyssa's anal virginity than Nyssa was about losing it, the rightful Heir to the Demon able to stay cool, calm and collected as usual, at least while kissing Sara.

Meanwhile even after being given that prompt, Felicity seemed hesitant to continue, just as she been hesitant initially to push the dildo into Nyssa's butt hole.

Not that Nyssa complained about this, as it meant Felicity very slowly and gently entered her ass, giving her plenty of time to adjust to every additional inch pushed into her rectum.

Thankfully the pain was nowhere near as bad as many of the things Nyssa had endured, and while it felt wrong, nasty and humiliating to get her most private hole violated in this super forbidden way the taboo nature of it was rather thrilling.

More importantly Sara's plan was working like a charm, because this felt like such an intimate thing, something she could share with no one else, and she was sharing it with Felicity and Sara, although mostly Felicity.

After all the adorable hacker was the one who had officially taken her anal cherry, nothing would ever change that, Nyssa feeling closer than ever before to Felicity Smoak, and loving that fact.

Felicity was certainly very aware that in a very perverted way she and Nyssa would now always be connected. She, little nerd girl Felicity Smoak would always be the one who took the anal virginity of the rightful Heir to the League of Assassins Nyssa al Ghul, something for better or worse neither of them could never, ever forget.

It was also arguably the first time Nyssa was truly submissive, sexually or otherwise, and it was definitely Felicity's first time of being anyone's first anything. Which made the moment so intense Felicity honestly found it hard to breathe, let alone continue to push a dildo up the ass of a woman who knew like 1000 different ways to kill her or knock her out.

Because of that, and it was the lease she could do considering it was Nyssa's first time taking it in the ass, Felicity made sure the entire anal penetration was nice and slow.

Then when her thighs connected with Nyssa's butt cheeks, announcing every inch of the strap-on cock was deeply embedded within the assassin's bowels, Felicity gave Nyssa several long minutes to adjust to the sensation of getting her ass so obscenely stretched and filled before she did anything else. Also, if she was being honest with herself, Felicity was just enjoying the moment.

Then Felicity cautiously asked, "Are, are you ready?"

"Yes." Nyssa snapped, before softening her tone, "Yes, please Felicity... fuck me."

"Fuck you where?" Sara grinned wickedly.

Focusing on her ex and hopefully future girlfriend Nyssa gave her a look and then announced, "My ass! Fuck my ass! Fuck me in the ass Felicity, I want to be fucked in the ass! I want you to be the one to officially give me my first ass fucking while I am skewered on Sara's dick. Do it now! I am ready. Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Fuck me up the ass! Fuck, OH FUCK!"

Despite herself Felicity couldn't help grinning a little bit as Nyssa gasped from getting what she wanted, namely Felicity slowly pulling a few inches of dildo out of the assassin's ass and then pushing them back in before repeating the process, and thus officially beginning to give Nyssa al Ghul her first ever butt fucking.

Then that grinned faded away in favour of just staring dumbfounded at the sight of her dildo pumping in and out of that stretched open butt hole, Felicity spreading Nyssa's cheeks with both hands so she could get the best possible look at that perverted sight, just as she had been doing ever since she let go of the strap-on once it had been pushed far enough up the other girl's ass.

As she did this Felicity thought about how it wasn't that long ago her sex life could have been considered normal. Ordinary. Maybe even boring. Not that she found it boring, but at least when compared to DP'ing a highly trained assassin with another highly trained assassin it kind of was.

And she certainly never dreamt of being so fascinated, let alone turned on, by the sight of a freshly de-virgined ass hole stretching around a strap-on dildo, especially not one strapped around her waist.

And yet she was so glad she was now experiencing it, and oh so grateful to Sara for being the one responsible for it all. Felicity was even able to tear her eyes away from Nyssa's dildo stuffed ass hole for a few seconds to smile lovingly at the woman responsible.

Sara caught Felicity's wandering eye and returned that soft smile for those few seconds, but was the one to break it so she could return her attention to Nyssa.

Considering the horrors Nyssa had survived just from her training Sara had no doubt Nyssa could survive the initial pain of being butt fucked, and sure enough she had taken the worst of it without complaint.

But humiliation was something Nyssa was less trained to tolerate, and Sara knew Nyssa considered taking it in the ass to be a great indignity, hence why this had been the perfect thing to see just how committed she was to the idea of the three of them becoming a couple.

Surely there could be no greater humiliation for the proud Nyssa al Ghul than to be butt fucked by a little nerd girl she could kill or render unconscious in seconds, and yet she took it.

More importantly, if they were all very lucky, this incredible feeling of humiliation would only fuel Nyssa's sense of submission, a feeling Sara knew her ex-girlfriend had almost never felt.

Of course it was no guarantee that Nyssa had a submissive side, and/or that she would enjoy this at all. So Sara took certain measures to try and ensure it, like caressing Nyssa's breasts, staring into her eyes and perhaps most importantly whispering naughty things to her.

"You're doing so well baby." Sara cooed half a dozen times, in different ways and languages, before adding, "Mmmmmm, this is so hot. I've dreamt of this for so long. Watching as you get fucked in the ass. I even dreamt of Felicity being the one to do it, sometimes just like this, so you're literally making my dreams come true. I love it! And I love you. I love you and Felicity, and the things we do together, mmmmmmmm, oh baby, we're going to have to do this more often. Maybe every day, because I definitely want a piece of your sexy little ass. Mmmmmm oooooooooh fuck, almost as much as I want you to fuck mine. Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh Nyssa, I wanna be sandwiched in between you and Felicity again, the two of you pounding my fuck holes and making me feel like a total fucking slut! Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmm, is that how you now feel baby? Like a total fucking slut? Felicity Smoak's little anal slut? Our DP addicted whore? Our... Stuffed Assassin? Huh?"

To Sara's relief, and maybe even surprise, her blatant manipulation worked. Or maybe part of Nyssa really did like it in the ass. Or ideally, both.